Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hi guys,as we saw in yesterdays episode sahiba comes to know the truth about  ranbeers engagement. with jazz .dont you think guys..sahiba already want to go back to daljeet...& now she got an ...what do you think guys... excuse for what she want actually...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushmita72anjali.K.Sukirticious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba got excuse to leave ranbeer" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I THINK SHE WILL CHOOSE DALJEET NW...N IN MY OPINION  SHE MUST CHOOSE HIM  AS  HE IS  WAY  BETTER  THAN  DAT WORTHLESS CUM DUMBO CUM  PSYCHO CUM  LALCHI  RANVIR

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSanaya4verbooglechinky80..preethi..

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Tanii]I THINK SHE WILL CHOOSE DALJEET NW...N IN MY OPINION  SHE MUST CHOOSE HIM  AS  HE IS  WAY  BETTER  THAN  DAT WORTHLESS CUM DUMBO CUM  PSYCHO CUM  LALCHI  RANVIR[/QUOTEdont make me laugh dear..ranbeer is one of the main lead...he has different shades in his character...but it depends upon the psyche of a person,how to precieve it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Sukhminderkaur7
listen dear  m  free here 2 say  anythng...it was  jst  my  opinion ...y  r  u  bothering  so muchhh???...jst  coz  u love  RANVIR  dat  doesn't  mean  nobodyy  here  cant  say  anthng  against  ur  dearesttt  RANVIR...ANY  NORMAL PERSON   CAN  NEVER  LIKE  HIS  CHARACTER...ANYWAYS  THOSE  WHO  LIKE  RANBIR  SHOULD  GIVEN A DAY  2  SPEND  WID HIM...DAN  U  GUYZ  WILL  UNDERSTAND... ...ASISH  IS  A  GREAT  ACTOR  I  KNW...BT  HERE M  JST  SAYING  ABT  D  CHARACTER  RANVIR   SO  GROW  UP  N HV  SOME  SENSE!!!!...U  R  NO ONE  2  TELL  ME WAT  I SHUD  WRITE , WHOM I SHUD  LIKE OR  WHM NT...GOT IT ...AGAIN  SAYING  I  DNT  LIKE  DAT WORTHLESS  CREATURE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSanaya4ver

boogle

boogle

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes, there is nothing keeping her in her relationship with Ranveer. He has slapped her, he's engaged to another woman, and most importantly she loves Daljeet! I don't see a scenario where Sahiba would decide to stay with Ranveer after all of that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniiRaleighbcat

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanii

@Sukhminderkaur7
listen dear  m  free here 2 say  anythng...it was  jst  my  opinion ...y  r  u  bothering  so muchhh???...jst  coz  u love  RANVIR  dat  doesn't  mean  nobodyy  here  cant  say  anthng  against  ur  dearesttt  RANVIR...ANY  NORMAL PERSON   CAN  NEVER  LIKE  HIS  CHARACTER...ANYWAYS  THOSE  WHO  LIKE  RANBIR  SHOULD  GIVEN A DAY  2  SPEND  WID HIM...DAN  U  GUYZ  WILL  UNDERSTAND... ...ASISH  IS  A  GREAT  ACTOR  I  KNW...BT  HERE M  JST  SAYING  ABT  D  CHARACTER  RANVIR   SO  GROW  UP  N HV  SOME  SENSE!!!!...U  R  NO ONE  2  TELL  ME WAT  I SHUD  WRITE , WHOM I SHUD  LIKE OR  WHM NT...GOT IT ...AGAIN  SAYING  I  DNT  LIKE  DAT WORTHLESS  CREATURE
hu..grow up & have sense...who the hell you are to teach me..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Firstly, do not type in Caps as its considered as shouting.
And everyone is entitled to their opinion and just because one person is in favor with a character, it doesn't means that no one can leave their opinion about that character. Learn to differentiate that a remark about the character is different from commenting about the actor itself.
Constructive critism is different from bashing. Please be clear about that and also no name callings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSanaya4verTanii

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Firstly, do not type in Caps as its considered as shouting.
And everyone is entitled to their opinion and just because one person is in favor with a character, it doesn't means that no one can leave their opinion about that character. Learn to differentiate that a remark about the character is different from commenting about the actor itself.
Constructive critism is different from bashing. Please be clear about that and also no name callings.

Okk..VishaSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.