Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Well Late  but  I am happy that they are doing something with Sense! These  two need to get away from each other ...the  relationship is now tainted ! ( A long while back)
 TVS needs to get rid of that wife ( divorce her  )  And to realize possession is not love.

Sugni needs to  learn to  stand on her feet, without the help of a man

Adi needs to go be  Amrita's forgiveness and work on that relationship!

If they  fix these things the show might  become watchable again!

Vinnie ! if they do as such then, it will be nice but me sure they will not do as such... me wonder what they want exactly... ? ya... it is nice that finely V realized that sug never loved him... * but what a irony she still claims that she loves him, but she is ready to kill him*..😲 ... and that spineless adi is her husband... 😡... what a torture ...
but what V will do next ? where will he go ?  ðŸ˜­  may be adi-sug marriage  will call off, but their relation is not, they both will live in the village and will do romance and finely one day realize that they r made for each other... and when V will come, he will see that without any reason his X GF and his nephew r happy, but he is not... so he will became evil... ðŸ˜­
if they do as u say or many of us say.. then this will help to the show but... me don't think they r thinking some thing sensible, they r mad about adi-sug... so sooner or later they will fix them together * though this will not help to the show any more, and me sure one day this adi-suk make this show shut* ... 

But million dollar question is ? if V will be disappear for a while , then without him, how many people r interested to watch this crap at 11 pm..  ðŸ¥± 

if they show sug want to be self depend and adi going to amu, and fix adi amu together, then this will be good for the show but they will not they r adamant about adi-sug ugly relationship... 
me not very hopeful about the show... 😕  

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this is TVS's dream/nightmare while he is unconcious after Sugni arrives at the accident. My reasoning is i the story ends in this dramatic manner now what will be the adult content next week.
croziaxx thumbnail
 rani ! this is ok that no TRP ... for 2 month...but me sure for this duration channel and PH have chose some method...  may be site feedback... after all they have advertiser, and advertiser  want to invest their money in popular show,not in any crap...  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why would Adi and Sugni need to tell the whole truth to all in the family? The only one who doesn't know is Ma Thakur.  And for that Sugni decides to stay back? Why not continue on with leaving the village?

I think this is a way to give a fresh start for Adi-Sugni. ðŸ¤¢  
daffodil81 thumbnail
Guys shall we start a thread with suggestions or what exactly you want to see on the show so that if PSH CVs are coming to this forum they will know what audience want?

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnkitakPandey

Hey one question 
Are you sure tis is going to happen in the serial or is it just a prediction of yours plz do let me know Coz if it is really going to happen then 
Do hell Adi and Sugni i can't F... off...

And if a prediction then let me tell predictions never come true in case of PSH anyone's predictions.

Its an article on one of the website not my prediction 😃
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Many are not happy that Adi will be Sugni savior,cause Sugni was a strong and independent person, so this new twist doesn't set well with viewers.
Why can't they make Sugni the original character she was at the beginning of the show. She need to handle her situation herself and prove to everyone that she don't need any man in her life to fight her battle.
CVs should bring back Amrita and developed her relationship back with Adi, and to clear any misunderstanding between her and Sugni.
There are numerous way the CVs could go with this show and make it watchable again.
The lead pair in Phir Subah Hogi are not favorable to viewers,cause of the circumstances then came together, so it's doesn't matter how badly the CVs want them together, we the viewers doesn't approve of it.
Amrita's was Sugni best friend and having that friendship and support from Amrita, Sugni might gain inner strength to fight her battle, instead of depending upon Adi.
Sugni should be proud of her background status and shouldn't keep it a secret from Maa Thakur.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

Guys shall we start a thread with suggestions or what exactly you want to see on the show so that if PSH CVs are coming to this forum they will know what audience want?

They seem to be reading all of what we say anyway, though. ðŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Why would Adi and Sugni need to tell the whole truth to all in the family? The only one who doesn't know is Ma Thakur.  And for that Sugni decides to stay back? Why not continue on with leaving the village?

I think this is a way to give a fresh start for Adi-Sugni. ðŸ¤¢  

I also believe that they are doing this to give Adini jodi a fresh start. I think what they will do is have Adini tell MT the truth and then develop the love story between them from there and maybe have TVS come back 100% evil or have him finally get over Sugni. Either way this is just to develop Adini jodi and TRY to win over fans.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
^^ In line with Aarathi's suggestion, I say we make a topic making it clear that we won't buy this BS fresh start and point out the things that ARE NOT acceptable to us.