Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
oh god the scene! so beautiful...damon's way of grieving is definetly the most bindaas way iv ever seen! he's right...lighting a candle or lanterns will not make everything okay. u have to live everyday with the one u have lost..everyday u have to wake up without them in ur life. alaric being on the other side looks out for him because at the end, only damon knew him better than others

aah iv missed ric in the premier! hoping to see him more and more. i missed u too buddy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarKai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the Epic Bromance...! (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i saw d scne thrice.. n i still cant control tears watching d scene... huh...!!!! i juz want Ric back now..for damon...plzzz get him back JP

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I'm so glad you made this post!
Throughout the whole epi this was by far the best scene (apart from the Delena scenes Embarrassed)
Damon's speech was so heart touching not in the way others would see it like all lovely and sweet it was just so Damon and perfect and unbelievably sad.. I had this lump in my throat and the tears just came flowing Cry
hayye Damon why are you so damn hawwt even when he's grieving.
Miss Alaric, so happy we got to see a bit of him today hoping there's more to come.

MS-meghasharma

IF-Rockerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nice post...it indeed was the best scene of the entire episode.
It was too emotional...even i had tears in my eyes watching it and the last part when he says i miss u too buddy...it was a fab scene and great performance by Ian.
lvd it too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.