The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

the Epic Bromance...! (Page 2)

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
oh god the scene! so beautiful...damon's way of grieving is definetly the most bindaas way iv ever seen! he's right...lighting a candle or lanterns will not make everything okay. u have to live everyday with the one u have lost..everyday u have to wake up without them in ur life. alaric being on the other side looks out for him because at the end, only damon knew him better than others

aah iv missed ric in the premier! hoping to see him more and more. i missed u too buddy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarKai.

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i saw d scne thrice.. n i still cant control tears watching d scene... huh...!!!! i juz want Ric back now..for damon...plzzz get him back JP
meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I'm so glad you made this post!
Throughout the whole epi this was by far the best scene (apart from the Delena scenes Embarrassed)
Damon's speech was so heart touching not in the way others would see it like all lovely and sweet it was just so Damon and perfect and unbelievably sad.. I had this lump in my throat and the tears just came flowing Cry
hayye Damon why are you so damn hawwt even when he's grieving.
Miss Alaric, so happy we got to see a bit of him today hoping there's more to come.
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nice post...it indeed was the best scene of the entire episode.
It was too emotional...even i had tears in my eyes watching it and the last part when he says i miss u too buddy...it was a fab scene and great performance by Ian.
lvd it too much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index