The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

the Epic Bromance...!

..nisaluvrk.. Goldie
..nisaluvrk..
..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

oh god dese endings...!!!

why dey end d epis everytime on such a high note...Cry yeah m crying n nyone who has watched d second epi will know why..!!

i luvdd damon..he refused to light d lantern but wat he did to let out his grief n pay his respect to d only best friend he has or had was the best nyone cud do..!Approve

he was at his quirky best wid ofcourse a bottle in his hand as he always has when he is emotional n d one person he always finds his way to share a drink he went to him..or his grave or in damon's words his rock..ALARIC SALTZMAN..!!!Cry

"I didnt get d girl remember..i am just stuck here fighting my brother n taking care of the kids...YOU OWE ME BIG.."

n d person who was listening to all was dere sitting behind...!!!!! yess dey showed alaric..Shocked

when damon left he left his bottle at d rockEmbarrassed...n dats how our damon is!!..he cant be all ritualistic n light lanterns n show his grief in front of everyone but wat he did is the bestt...!!!Hug

n the other person whom i love the most alaric, said after damon had left "i miss you too buddy"Hug

n seeing this bromance i had tears in mah eyes more so coz i m terribly missing alaric...!!!!Cry

but now seeing d epi i think he will come BACKK n it will be sooon...!!(plz cum back for real n not in jeremy's thoughts...Ouch)

plz do read n share your views...(n bear wid my going on n on i cant help it dese endings make me soo over emotional...!!EmbarrassedSmile)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaarhailuvabhiya9meriyaartanasha1993supriya.arshi-Rakshu-sunflower52iMadzCharu21Real.MadridMS-meghasharmaKai.Delena-ciousiluvOriginalssafeplacetoland

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I just logged in to make da same topic!!! n here u r!! as if i was reading my mind all over again!!

Such a wonderful scene it was! I sooo miss Ric n Dalaric bromance! 3 4 days back only, i had commented on a topic that i want one such emotional scene where Damon misses Ric, though i knew it wud make me cry n miss Dalaric even more!!

I started crying, like seriously!! N when Ric said 'i miss you too buddy', i just couldnt control!!! He could actually see, how much his friend is missing him!! I guess, no one can understand Damon better than Ric n Rose!

N i felt in 'that seat is taken' too he meant it was for Ric!

We miss u too Ric buddy!! Cry Me too want to see him not as a ghost but yahh in jeremy's or Damon's thoughts as u suggested!

Just in case anyone wants to see that scene again, here it is..

- Edit -
Credit to da uploader!! Tongue

Edited by Charu21 - 19 October 2012 at 2:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar..nisaluvrk..supriya.arshiMS-meghasharmaKai.safeplacetoland

..nisaluvrk.. Goldie
..nisaluvrk..
..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

I just logged in to make da same topic!!! n here u r!! as if i was reading my mind all over again!!

Such a wonderful scene it was! I sooo miss Ric n Dalaric bromance! 3 4 days back only, i had commented on a topic that i want one such emotional scene where Damon misses Ric, though i knew it wud make me cry n miss Dalaric even more!!

I started crying, like seriously!! N when Ric said 'i miss you too buddy', i just couldnt control!!! He could actually see, how much his friend is missing him!! I guess, no one can understand Damon better than Ric n Rose!

N i felt in 'that seat is taken' too he meant it was for Ric!

We miss u too Ric buddy!! Cry Me too want to see him not as a ghost but yahh in jeremy's or Damon's thoughts as u suggested!

Just in case anyone wants to see that scene again, here it is..

- Edit -
Credit to da uploader!! Tongue

i read ur mind..!!LOL

thnxx for d video...i saw d scene n i hv alredy seen it i dont know how many times...n hv cried everytime...thats d impact of their bromance is...!!

I guess, no one can understand Damon better than Ric n Rose!

agree wid u every bit on dis line..Big smile

d heart breaking moment for me was when he left d bottle there..its juz showed how much damon misses alaric..!!Cry

Edited by ..nisaluvrk.. - 19 October 2012 at 3:55am
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the epi yet.. but I already know I am gonna cry watching this! :(
Damon.. sigh, his character is just amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..nisaluvrk..

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I knew that Damon refused to light the lantern but he will be griefing on his own elsewhere...
and the next moment we see him at the cemetry griefing in his own way
Damon lost his one true friend that understood him the most and yet people dont see his loss... like come on, just because he does not show it does not mean he does not feel it...
The scene made me tear so much especially when damon said he misses ric and ric said he misses damon too but sadly damon cannot see ric like jeremy possibly can...
I really hope ric and damon can somehow communicate soon, I miss their bromance so muchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar..nisaluvrk..

..nisaluvrk.. Goldie
..nisaluvrk..
..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

I haven't seen the epi yet.. but I already know I am gonna cry watching this! :(

Damon.. sigh, his character is just amazing!

watch d epi n share ur feelings about d scene..!Big smile

Real.Madrid

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

pic credit fb - TVDAddictions!!!

wow...seriously it was one of the best Dalaric moments...poor Damon!!! But i loved him in the episodeDay Dreaming he was soo good lookin in the Suit!!!...i think his actin was fantastic...i loved how he tried to help elena...i just love him HeartHeartHeart

good post Clap!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993meriyaariMadzMS-meghasharma

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

This is the scene that makes me cry. Its EPIC.

I don't wanna say anything more except that I miss Dalaric and I feel sad for Damon. He deserves so so so much better. Even more better than Elena. Like Alaric. But he's gone too! Cry

supriya.arshi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index