Hitler Didi

Ye MASOOM chehra -rishi! :p

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
the stair scene im sure everyone went there it was a mixture of everything funny,angst,hate,love,anger

starting with it rishi basically warned zara saying 'yaad hai na kya huwa tha pichli baar' i went ye kabhi nahi sudhrega 😆

also the way he scooped her in his arms rishis new found confidence after he fell for zara is remarkable (ya ya they both are married have their spouses blah blah shes indira and what their doing is no way wrong 😆)

these puppy eyes are soo cute

then the way he says jis tarah aap mere dil or dimaag par chayi hai usi tarah mein bhi aapke dil or dimaag par chaya ho this guys become so direct 😲😆

and the thappad
the guy is never detered and he said jawab mila woh bhi stamp ke saath

itna sa doubt tha and the ishara was so good!

and finally jawab mil gaya so what was the use of stopping her he convieniently moves out of the way 😆

na di loved zaras confusion also later on she even felt bad for slapping him

this is one compicated love story
its good their now unfolding it in layers and not at once

i would love to see their love/hate relationship its fun to watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very comfortably played by sumit
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mels ...

Woww...The post is Superb...

and the Emos ... Too Good ... deliciously Naughty ... just like our Rishi .     😃 

But ...Why can't  i see the pics ??        

Can you do something about the Caps ?  

I soo want to see those Cute pics of our Adorable ZASHI .
Edited by twila - 11 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY POST MELS 👏😳❤️

ye mera fav scene hai sumit looking so cute 

twila thumbnail
Oh... OK ... Now i see them .      😊

Mels... it is alright now ... i guess they took their own sweet time in getting downloaded .   😊 

Awww... just look at Sumit in the Fourth Cap... He is looking soo Goood ... Totally Droolworthy ... and his eyes ... Ufff...  😳 
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mels its raining in Bangalore, m stuck in traffic and what do i see? Yummy pics of Sumit! Thanks yaar! Cud u pls pls pls post caps of him doing dat thaank jhaank action? Pretty please? Sumit is irresistible nowadays! Maha pheku calling himself masoom and all! Hello Maya!
parmar thumbnail
Nayna tum hi bure ho...tumsa bura na koye...

aap hi preet ki aag lagaye...aap hi baitha roye

superb shayari...

twila thumbnail
Mels ...

Our Rishi has become Super Confident .   😃

i guess some traits of Ricky Diwan have resurfaced in him now that he has decided to live life again .    😆

As for both of them being Married ... we are well aware that their Marriages are only for name sake ... a mere Formality ... in both the cases , there is absolutely  " No Connect " at all with the spouses ... so they are hardly Marriages in that sense .

Rishi has always made it very clear what he thinks of  Shweta ... what his feelings are towards her ... and their  " Marriage " was only a formality for Indu's sake... Shweta has never meant anything to him ... and that fact is well known to her too .

His continued Love for his Indira , despite the passage of 8 years is not hidden from Shweta , or the Sharma  Family ... and i guess even from the whole of CC ... 😊

and now when by God's miracle ...that  Indira is back after 8 years ( although in the form of  Zaara) ...  how can his Heart not burst with Joy  ...  how can his Joy and Happiness be contained ... How can his Love be contained  ??

his Heart knows she is Indira ... he is very sure she is Indira ( as do all of us )   😛   so why should he not express his Love and Happiness ??

How can we think that he should stop himself and think that he is Married  ...  it has always been made very clear in the  show that he thinks himself to be Married to Indira only ... he has always considered only Indira to be his wife ...and now that she is Alive and Back ...  it is his time to be Elated with Unbounded Joy ... Excited and Eager... to see her again ...He is simply sooo  Happy and Joyous ... and Thankful to God ... for giving his Indira back to him .    

Why should any thoughts of Shweta even enter his mind ... Shweta has never ever been in the picture for him... it has alwauys been only and only Indira .    😊

OMG ... this has become too long ...    
twila thumbnail
Hey  Hemaa...  🤗

Caught in the Rain ... Try to Enjoy.    😛😃

You took  the words out of my mouth ... i was going to ask for the same Caps from Mels . 😃

I Looved that  Night time " Taank- Jhaank " scene ... it was Lovely and Subtle ...and Beautifully brought out the feelings of Zara .     😊

Rishi looked soo Good in that serious/Scholarly avataar...or Nerdy look ( as Mels call it )   😃

and the way he sensed her presence ... and leaned back to take a look ... Haaiieee... 😳  

and the way Zara stopped in her tracks when she spied him in the room  ...Hahaha... Poor Girl ... she had just been seeing him in front of her eyes instead of her so called husband ... and now there he was in reality ... I feel for her .     😃

But  what can she do about her Heart ... what can they both do ... These are matters of the Heart and both are helpless ...after all  " Dil  Hai ki Maanta Nahin ... "      😉😆   

twila thumbnail
Hema ...

That   " Maasoom Chehra " was too Good ...Brrilliantt .      🤣🤣

and the Style with which he was standing ... Cornering her ... just look at him in the 2nd and 3rd Caps... Uff ...

and then in the end when he moved back to let her go... standing there soo Casually with hands crossed ... ufff...    😳😃