Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I am extremely tired of seeing Gulabiya continually hounding TVS and lying in the name of virtueAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Hence let us find a suitable love interest for GulaboWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.It would spare us and TVS from Gulabiya's nautanki. Any suitable character from PSH or from any other serial would do.
The character should be ugly and villainous. 

It would be interesting to see Gulabiya and her new found love interest groove to the following songDay DreamingBlushing:
Ooh la la...
Tu hai meri fantasy...Dancing
Choo na na
Ab main jawan ho gayi...BlushingDancing
Let the search for Gulabiya's perfect love interest begin and a suitable song to accompany with itParty.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rocendejoymohanishacherrybSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrRaleighbcatboogleshunu6miggieSandy66lidvinvenHillyloveJulieDtulipdaisyKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent:Gulabo needs a love interest" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
lol I want her with TJS. He was the only one who kept Gulabo at her RIGHT place. I want TJS to come back.
Humari Maange Puri Karo
Humari Maange Puri Karo

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishacherrybSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010lidvincroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieDHillylove

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
 good thought,but me not able to think about other's show's character,but in this show , where is JT..? and likarsh's fav... 'Bumsukhiya'..  please cvs give her a suitable lover.then she will be busy and will not control to sug's life... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishaSaviosaraffmuktha_cuteseemasrRaleighbcatSaima2010lidvinForeverSHINeevenkomal07HillyloveKhatamKahani

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i will dedicate this song by keeping in mind that she can seduce TJS easily.Remember her one night stand scene with TJS?

Gulabo saying to TJS
AAo Huzoor Tum Ko Sitaron Mein Le Chalun
Dil Jhoom Jaye Aisi Bhaaron Mein Le Chalun

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteseemasrlidvinJulieDvenHillyloveForeverSHINee

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I vote for Bumshukia.

He understands her completely.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyAnkitakPandeymuktha_cuteSandy66preetieHillyloveJulieDForeverSHINee

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
 Then everyday TJS will keep humming and singing making his wife madWinkROFL  G will be too busy and stop interfering  in TVS Sugni and others life it will also help her and she need not do housework at TVS haveli she can slog for her gadedo ki fauzLOL

Edited by chalhov - 19 October 2012 at 10:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDHillylovekomal07

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
My vote for TJS.He will keep her at track.
That lady desparetly need her life.Then she will stop interfering in other's life.She has tendency to fly around some thakur,Be it TVS , ADi.Food wont digest otherwisw.
So let TJS handle her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteForeverSHINeekomal07Hillylove

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
lets have Jwala Thakur back to keep gulabia busy & distracted

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteRaleighbcatSandy66ForeverSHINeeHillylove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.