Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Dear all the silent readers,
Sara is being all polite and calm just for the writer of GHSP. Don't you think that its high time to get gelled up with them and appreciate their efforts? Don't you think that you are doing total unfair to their hardwork? Just a 'like' and 2-4 words won't be a harm. Trust me, being a writer is not as simple and than at this time, it is totally mean to ignore them. Hitting the like button and commenting only few words hardly take 2 mins, try it. They deserve atleast this much. And they won't complain even if you say 'nice but can be better next time'.
At this phase of time only we, the readers and viewers, can withstand all odds so as to keep them going. If you read and adore something than its your moral value to be thankful for their time, creativity, hardwork and attempt to write.

Hope, being a true people of justice, you will give them their deserving attention.

Edited by $ara_$hachi - 19 October 2012 at 3:24am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977PMlisthappysonuduoaronukrnlshafeeSmartangelRukhluvMaankeerthi90anjalisen85dreamy4everCheckmateIWindeepali1022Hanishadevimaaneetmaahilazy-sleepershruthiRCutieTejusdlife19kkiddoo-Mounika-tabby999IsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Silent Readers *enough* ... 'edited on pg-3'" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Very much needed post dear n thanku so much for this
i hope atleast nw people start responding..as u said it's really to a writer to write smethng..they need to put lot of efforts to write an update n when people cant even appricate with single like n 2,3 words of comment it's waste of all efforts n it hurts a lot..
Now dnt say that we r busy
Of course every one wil be busy in their life..when a writer is spending hours why cant silent readers spend a sec to like n a min to comment?
I knw iam rude bt i cant help..this is all happening n we r loosing many writers..we can c many notes regarding ths issue
plz silent readers atleast respond now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi90$ara_$hachimaaneetmaahisdlife19

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@Mona, i am doing my bit of share. They deserve it. I am not asking that go and hit like button everywhere or comment like epics but a needful appreciation is not a big deal. Me too being compose for the time being as i can understand every writer's plight. Iss waqt humein saath hona hai, this is the time to stand all together. I can't tolerate when my writers gang not being enough praised, that's why i took the charge from all the writer's behalf.

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
*edited*
C'mon, even the almighty 'our creater, preserver and destroyer' needs our attention through some sort of means.

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

@Mona, i am doing my bit of share. They deserve it. I am not asking that go and hit like button everywhere or comment like epics but a needful appreciation is not a big deal. Me too being compose for the time being as i can understand every writer's plight. Iss waqt humein saath hona hai, this is the time to stand all together. I can't tolerate when my writers gang not being enough praised, that's why i took the charge from all the writer's behalf.

exactly dear
no writer is askng to write analysis bt just 1 or 2 lines to knw how they found the update..it really inspires a writer a lot..
And yeah ths is the time we need to stay together to show that we geetians r united n keep our forum busy..sabko pata toh chale how much we love our maaneet n writers r keeping the forum busy so it is responsibility of every reader to appreciate their work so that we can not loose any writer or make them disheartened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

maaneetmaahi

IF-Rockerz

maaneetmaahi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClap
Appreciation and motivation are the only thing we can give for our writers...they deserves that...
hope silent readers understand this...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi90$ara_$hachi

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Mona, that is what the whole thing. Jab writers aur creaters itna kar rahe hai toh hum jaise 'velle' itna nahi kar sakte??

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@Amrutha, if they can't do this much than its shamful to be here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetmaahi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top