Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Diva7

Goldie

Diva7

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
"age of sleeping with your mother"was gone long ago"... i agree, bt is dat so?????
"my daughter has only one thing to do..sleep and sleep"LOL oh yes dats mommy's pet dialogue bt there's an add up in it, n its "talking nonstop nonsense" LOL...bt she forces me to do blabber, its nt my fault at all n i know dat, she deliberately do or speak something which i cnt ignoreAngry ...n then here i goEmbarrassed 

luvly OS on world's most serene relationship, mother n child.Heart...saying child coz we'll always be a child in our mother's eyes, here age is no barWink...n when it comes to cutie mommy's  n her darling daughters so its instinctively becomes special,  yes m biased hereLOL...do write more on it, i wud luv to read it in lazy noons of winters Wink...awsm piece of writingClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palindrome

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A noon nap.. (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palindrome

IF-Dazzler

palindrome

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diva7

"age of sleeping with your mother"was gone long ago"... i agree, bt is dat so?????
"my daughter has only one thing to do..sleep and sleep"LOL oh yes dats mommy's pet dialogue bt there's an add up in it, n its "talking nonstop nonsense" LOL...bt she forces me to do blabber, its nt my fault at all n i know dat, she deliberately do or speak something which i cnt ignoreAngry ...n then here i goEmbarrassed 

luvly OS on world's most serene relationship, mother n child.Heart...saying child coz we'll always be a child in our mother's eyes, here age is no barWink...n when it comes to cutie mommy's  n her darling daughters so its instinctively becomes special,  yes m biased hereLOL...do write more on it, i wud luv to read it in lazy noons of winters Wink...awsm piece of writingClap 
A big thank you...Tongue

Diva7

Diva7

Goldie

Diva7

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
nooo, ...Thank YOU fr dis luvly work dearSmile

palindrome

palindrome

IF-Dazzler

palindrome

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diva7

nooo, ...Thank YOU fr dis luvly work dearSmile
pleasure is all mine dear...Smile

Diva7

Shonameet

IF-Dazzler

Shonameet

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey palin,
another beautiful work!
I can relate to this emotion...
...u know, i am also 24. And in my family no one shows physical affection...not mom -dad...nor sis- bro.
As long as i remember, meri mum ne kabhi mujhe ek hug tak nahi kiya...kissing to dur ki baat hai...(haan as u said, dont remember about my childhood that much)
But she cares for us...nd it reflect in her every litle action!
She says that she only like to kiss small babies...nd we r grown ups now!
May be thats why we(me n siblings) also dont show r feelings that way!
And thanks for this beautiful writing!
Keep it up!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palindromehad2bu

palindrome

IF-Dazzler

palindrome

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shonameet

Hey palin,
another beautiful work!
...u know, i am also 24. And in my family no one shows physical affection...not mom -dad...nor sis- bro.
As long as i remember, meri mum ne kabhi mujhe ek hug tak nahi kiya...kissing to dur ki baat hai...(haan as u said, dont remember about my childhood that much)
But she cares for us...nd it reflect in her every litle action!{feeling is mutual}

Keep it up!Hug
Thanks shona..

Shonameet

Shonameet

IF-Dazzler

Shonameet

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palindrome

Originally posted by Shonameet

Hey palin,
another beautiful work!
But she cares for us...nd it reflect in her every litle action!{<font color="#ff0000">feeling is mutua</font>l}

Keep it up!Hug

<font color="#ff0000">Thanks shona..</font>
koi to sathi mila!
And nako re...
Ye thank u...vank u nako re...ROFL
Luv u n ur writing..Hug

palindrome

sruthi8

Groupbie

sruthi8

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
awesome...Clap

palindrome

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.