dellu bani sati savitri.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whatever said and done..Rajeev does appear to be really loving his wife like sidhu mentioned.dallu on the other hand is bad mouthing her ex hubby and when he tries to come closer..she says..let's not talk in National TV..blah blah...whereas their divorce is public and dellu has talked abt Rajeev in the newspapers too..now what does she want to hide from the public?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
dallu doesn't love rajeev..poor rajeev.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now everything is over between dellu and rajiv.Now he should not go behind her saying dellu dellu.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Now everything is over between dellu and rajiv.Now he should not go behind her saying dellu dellu.

yeah,looks like it is over..feel bad for Rajeev...he still loves her.
fkbutt thumbnail
she loves too because the way she cried after urvashi fight with rajeev clearly show her love for him and she wants to tell him how he should live in the house ...she gave him something today ..so i hope they patch up because in this age cant live with any one else so better not o disturbe other lives and stick togather.
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think there are few things that she is uncomfortble in discussing on bigg boss house. she said to him; bahar miloge to baat karege. I find her genuine (if I have to compare her with rajeev, urvashi,ashika, vrijesh n niketan).  Edited by sarah75 - 11 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He clearly has feelings for her. Why does she keep saying weve moved on when he says dont speak for me.

i think if there is any love like gulabo said today they shd come back together. Divorce isnt good.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

she loves too because the way she cried after urvashi fight with rajeev clearly show her love for him and she wants to tell him how he should live in the house ...she gave him something today ..so i hope they patch up because in this age cant live with any one else so better not o disturbe other lives and stick togather.

She has a huge ego...she keeps telling..she is indifferent..she gave something to Rajeev and when Sallu announved Kashif..she went and gave Kashif too
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

She has a huge ego...she keeps telling..she is indifferent..she gave something to Rajeev and when Sallu announved Kashif..she went and gave Kashif too

yes she has ego but the way she was complaining sdihu and said ..ke rajeev ko hamesha dillu hi galat lagi sab ke samane...that was so cute...i really i wan them to be togather...just pray ..hope for the best ..
Chits1 thumbnail
They are such a cute couple and I like the way Rajeev is running after her and saying..kya mein phir se pyar nahi kar sakta..so cute.I hope they are back together..