Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Who should be the one to fire Pracreep?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JolieMolie

JolieMolie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
It would be interesting to see Pracreep lose his job and since Mona and Anu are the Presidents of the company, one of them have to do it. For an interesting track, who would you like to see fire Pracreep...Mona or Anu...and what would be the resulting track you would like to see?

Edited by JolieMolie - 18 October 2012 at 6:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heena271Ritu-blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who should be the one to fire Pracreep?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I don't know if Pradeep should be sacked from the company. He used to be very hardworking, but I think he is on a post that he didn't deserve on his own merit. So instead of throwing him out of the company I would rather see him demoted. It would be very interesting to see how the dynamics changes in the company and between the characters. Mona (the EX) is the president and  I hope by then the wife of the company owner. Anuskha stays president of the company and is Pradeep's wife or gf. Pradeep will be on the post of a simple employee or manager (on the same level as Suri). I don't want to see petty and childish tantrums or ridiculing, but I want to see Pradeep grow up! Let him achieve his current position on his own (without the help of Anu). It will be good for his selfesteem.

To answer your question I would like to see Mona demote Pradeep (if that isn't Vineet's job). Anu is all about status so she will resist doing the dirty job. Mona "proved" that she can be professional by supporting Vineet to refuse Ashok's business proposal.

Edited by aishray - 19 October 2012 at 11:27am

Ritu-rtmsblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Even I feel that Pradeep should not be fired, but demoted. However, his own ego is so inflated, and his present attention towards his work so lacking, that I can easily see him getting into a drunken fit and misbehaving with some client. That should give them enough reason to fire him. I hope Mona does that job without batting an eyelid.

And Aishray, it is Manoj, not Ashok Smile.

Ritu-rtmsaishray

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I want Anu to dump Pradeep. I want him to realise how it feels when the person u love leaves u for good. As for work he should be demoted. He thinks he is all that. This will teach him a lesson.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Even I feel that Pradeep should not be fired, but demoted. However, his own ego is so inflated, and his present attention towards his work so lacking, that I can easily see him getting into a drunken fit and misbehaving with some client. That should give them enough reason to fire him. I hope Mona does that job without batting an eyelid.

And Aishray, it is Manoj, not Ashok Smile.

Ooopsss Embarrassed Thanks I was confused between Alok and Ashok, but it is Manoj. Clearly I am not so much into this drama anymore.

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I just read the precap that Mona runs away on her wedding day. A wedding she agreed to despite Vineet telling her to rethink her decision!! Enough is enough!! Angry

There is a limit of being understanding!!! Vineet should stop doing charity and think of his and his company's reputation! Professionally and personally both the Singh's are bad news for Vineet! They both don't deserve Vineet's kindness. Mr johnson should fire Pradeep for under performing as vice president and Vineet should get rid of Mona which is very easy coz she already gave Vineet her resignation letter. 

After sanitizing the office of leeches (read: Mona and Pradeep) your job as Vineet is done! Walk out of KHTV DarshanJi and do something that is worth your talent!

Edited by aishray - 24 October 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.