Phir Subah Hogi

Gulabiya - Lets Go Sugani!! We are not going...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
We are not going to tolerate anymore... Huh tolerate what. She is acting like some thakurain herself. She forgot to pay back 20 lakhLOLLOL I am surprised no one reminded her - excuse me when and how are you going to give our 20 Lakh refund back LOLLOLLOL

Edited by preetie - 18 October 2012 at 6:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cutebabygirl198722croziaxxJulieDKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulabiya - Lets Go Sugani!! We are not going..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ven

IF-Dazzler

ven

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

We are not going to tolerate anymore... Huh tolerate what. She is acting like some thakurain herself. She forgot to pay back 20 lakhLOLLOL I am surprised no one reminded her - excuse me when and how are you going to give our 20 Lakh refund back LOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cutecroziaxxbabygirl198722JulieDVinnie79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.