Thread 2:Love. Sex. Aur Dhoka? CH 71 pg144 UPDATE! - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSanayaBSobti

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK

The story is nice but the biggest disconnect i found here is that

Why are the Gupta girls behaving as they have landed from mars or Jupiter ??

wen khushi says that- what u want to marry?? what is so stranage  about it.
Infact the talk of marriage should be the initiative of the girls.. from the beginning of the story, they were potrayed as  girls who were quite progressive in outlook but traditional in nature.

so in past few chapters i found it a little weird  from the characterisation of Gupta Girls.

these gupta girls should be in hurry to tie knot..But here they are  expressing shock whenever the word marriage is spoken.  Do these girls want to spend their whole life sleeping  with these three men and not talk about  marriage??
Expecting a proposal is  just a formality...any educated , sensible girl knows that..what matters is when a couple sit together and discuss what is the  next stop to their relationship, i.e marriage. 
Every serious committed couple discusses that. But here neither of any Gupta girls talked about it? how is it possible.. ??Then these gupta girls are no less than sanchi.😕

Instead these gupta girls are behavinng immaturely as they want to spend their whole life just like that.  I found it a little odd because the way the gupta girls reacted on the word marriage.

Infact these girls should have told their respective love partners, wen are u bringing your parents  to talk about tieing us in nuptial knot forever. But No these girls are least bothered about marriage  and want to continue their fantasies..
and these  type of behaviour of Gupta sisters is totally diffrent from what has been potrayed about their  nature, characteristics  of  them in the beginning.

apart from this error of characterisation , i found the story is fantastic ..Just The gupta girls became out of track.

i get what you mean but understand that they're not the same gupta girl they once were

remember when seema used to call NK "Nanheji"
and payal called Akash "Akashji"?

its form the turn of events/mistakes that have changed them
understand that 5 years is a lot
"5" may be small but "years" are a lot

a person like me has had experience with love problems
i've been dealing with things for about now 5 years too and im telling you, its no fun
it changes people w/o even realizing
(PS: i didn't loose "IT" 🤣 i just read what i wrote and sounded like that 😆)
nice update.
thanks for the pm
Awesome update. Please update the next part soon.
Plz update soon. waitin eagerly 😊
Originally posted by Chandni1996

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

will either within the hour or tomorrow
i have recently found this fanfiction and have been doing nothing else the last two days but reading it... GREAT JOB... this is really addicting and good...

👏You are a really good writer, you know how to portray the characters perfectly based on their feelings... my fave part was when seema and payal picked up the phone when arnav called and he became awkward at the question SOOO CUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to fiind out how the boys proposed to their girls!!! so excited for the upcomng chapters

chutki is like the littlle me...  love her character... she would make the perfect shali; taking money from her jeeju on the weddng day, walking in when the couples are haviing the business, blackmailing them... she''s my favorite side characcter

i love how you make aman hot and let his character get with lavanya 😊
you should have a little boy from the raizadas family and stir up a romance between him and chutki 😆
Originally posted by Bookaholic1988

i have recently found this fanfiction and have been doing nothing else the last two days but reading it... GREAT JOB... this is really addicting and good...

👏You are a really good writer, you know how to portray the characters perfectly based on their feelings... my fave part was when seema and payal picked up the phone when arnav called and he became awkward at the question SOOO CUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to fiind out how the boys proposed to their girls!!! so excited for the upcomng chapters

chutki is like the littlle me...  love her character... she would make the perfect shali; taking money from her jeeju on the weddng day, walking in when the couples are haviing the business, blackmailing them... she''s my favorite side characcter

i love how you make aman hot and let his character get with lavanya 😊
you should have a little boy from the raizadas family and stir up a romance between him and chutki 😆

thank you by the tons for reading!
very soon i will try to get the girls get hooked up with and let the marriages take place
and in the future, chutki will have someone in her life as well lolz

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
looking forward to the second part
so im guessing thats when the proposals are happening :D cant wait
i love how all three girls are so similar, and all three boys are similar to
Awww thy all got piercings bless :) can't wait 4 da 2nd part update soon xoxo