Phir Subah Hogi

Kahani kahan se kahan pahunch gayi...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
OMG...when it comes to confusing and ridiculous plot, this show takes the cake. 

Kahaani kahan se kahan pahunch gayi hai...

Regardless of what viewers want (Sugvi or Adini), this show appears to have been written by some half-brained or perhaps totally brainless people. 

When the show started, I had raised a point that in some sense the writers were glorifying Bedni culture which probably still exists in some parts of India. 

But, the show deviated from the original storyline LONG LONG AGO. 

I read an article about the time change for PSH in India and how Zee were gonna go the Star Plus way and go bold with PSH in the new time slot. My foot. 

Even if they want to go bold, there should be some rationale and basis behind it. 

Goodness gracious, when will Indian television reach a maturity level. Anything sells these days on TV in the name of entertainment and I'm afraid that it is very upsetting and not a good trend. 

WHAT a COLOSSAL WASTE of a STELLAR STARCAST? I have no idea what Varun, Narayani, and Krutika Desai are doing in this show.

Edited by Mohini19 - 18 October 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteM0uNipreetievencroziaxxkomal07JulieDsuresh555Vinnie79ForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kahani kahan se kahan pahunch gayi..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post,
 Really the show has lost  it's purpose , it's essence !  The writing is shoddy , the director's  (who they keep changing) , are inconsistent...Loopholes galore in  everything.
 Things happen in this show with out rhyme or reason.   I have no idea  what the cast  see in this story to keep them in it. Apparently it still hold some appeal to them!
  Now they are blatantly promoting  to get a Divorce is  unacceptable  ( a sin even) , but to have an affair is  ALL RIGHT!  If you are looking  for morals and Values this show has none whatsoever!  Violence against another  human being is  alright,  lieing and cheating are the order of the day...and right now not one member of the cast, except maybe Maa thakur, and Amrita ( who is gone)   is not guilty  of lieing .

Edited by Vinnie79 - 18 October 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrMohini19venkomal07JulieDForeverSHINee

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Goldie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree! From a beautiful story that showed a bedni girl standing up for herself and wanting to break away from a tradition that she does not agree with and the reality of the community she is living in to a girl who has no values, no confidence, no self-respect;this story has been butchered before it has even started. 
What has happened to Sugni's dream of wanting to go away to the city and live there? This story has lost the concept that it started on and in my opinion should be ended soon. What has happened to the other casts of the show, Thakur Jwala Singh, his wife, his son, etc.
This story has deviated so far that they definitely can't bring it back to its original track.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutevenkomal07JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.