Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LoveIsDivine

Groupbie

LoveIsDivine

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
You all must be wondering what is sweet home Alabama? This is a movie which stars Reese Witherspoon. In nutshell, RW is getting engaged to a very rich guy who is very nice and loves her a lot. But she has a past and  it turns out that she is already married, but never got divorced. So she goes to her hometown Alabama to get divorced from her husband. It turns out the guy is also nice and somewhere deep down has feelings for her. Her fianc comes to know about the relationship. Despite that he agrees to marry her. On the day of wedding, her lawyer comes running to her with her divorce papers. She says what is the problem now that the guy has signed the divorce papers, lawyer says he has, but She HAS NOT. She takes this a sign and runs back into the arms of her husband, because she tells her fianc that she belongs only to her husband. 

Though Pradeep is nothing like her husband in the movie, I have a strong feeling that EK is going this route, because if you remember Mona never Signed the papers that means legally she is wedded to Pradeep still. Evn though she has taken off her MS, but in eyes of law, she is technically still married hence cannot remarry yet. Sorry I am not trying to give wrong ideas to cvs and I hope I am dead wrong.  I do not Mona to get back to Pradeep.she should move on, but that papers are weighing on my mind. The episode where she is hesitating to sign is interrupted by Tani and she leaves the papers behind without signing them.that scene did not sit well with me. I hope you guys don't get upset with me but share your comments. Thanks.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27drpallavigoelaishrayInkpen4877blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweet home Alabama?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JolieMolie

JolieMolie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hope the CVs tie up that loose end asap!!! If Mona eventually ends up back with Pracreep, the CVs are really mistaken as to who their audience is...whatever is left of it...

ranmarLoveIsDivinertmsriatagoreblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
yes its high time they should clear this divorce thing.its even there in my mind.i never want to see mona back with pradeepDead,nt at all aft all this.v hv said enough on that topic.cvs shouldn't ruin this show with the regressive track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivine

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I don't wish this to happen. If at a later stage Mona comes to know that she isn't divorced I hope that by that time Mona has spent so much time with Vineet that she doesn't care about her 12 saal ki shaadi! Mona shouldn't be blind, but she has to see + feel the difference between Vineet and Pradeep!

Edited by aishray - 19 October 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivinertms

JolieMolie

JolieMolie

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aishray] I don't wish this to happen. Even if at a later stage Mona comes to know that she isn't divorced from Pradeep I still hope by that time she has spend so much time with Vineet that she doesn't care about her 12 saal ki shaadi! In mean Mona shouldn't be blind and see + feel the difference between Vineet and Pradeep!

Yes, absolutely...she needs to realize the difference between someone who says he respects her (ie Pracreep) and someone who actually respects her...Vineet.

LoveIsDivinertmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Whichever source EK is copying from, it's high time she realised who her audience is and what they want to see. If Mona goes back to Pradeep, it's bye-bye KHTV.

Thanks for the interesting comparison.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivinertmsaishrayswethasyam08

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
good catch. so they do think of the story before hand. I alwasys thought they come up with the script the day they film it. lol. yeah u r right she didnt sign the papers. probably they are expecting high TRP on the day of the wedding, then they will bring up this isuse that mona is not divorced etc to drag it for few days cuz they want the high trp to stay for sometime.

I just hope at the end, mona marries vineet. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivinertmsaishrayblyton

Savan-Rules

Goldie

Savan-Rules

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
this serial is goodClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.