Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:18/10-Moneet's Concern;Anu ne Chori kiya re...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

monu7roma965rashoagniiharvyBsankReenaKsun_smikaushikaaumsreebhasmile365daysfarzidsanika1507mshahidnanichunni1cleo25velvetscarfdent4udirk41sushavviA HUGE FANekomassummer7HeenapWestwickprattsshmuupieameetasingh4sinipillaik-kimya-Deepali-Ritu-AnjanaYYZaishrayrtmsh&rblock-Happy4Ever-Gauri22kaveriblytonchatterboxromiosugar1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:18/10-Moneet's Concern;Anu ne Chori kiya re..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
WOW - finally sounds like one worth the watch.

Thanks SwethaHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

WOW- finally sounds like one worth the watch.

Thanks SwethaHug

Yea. After a long time i read a good episode. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
it was indeed good episode overall after long crap

but only thing which i felt a bit unrealistic or odd is Anu has skipped so easily from there with money n no one saw her????

Mallika tho aakhen phod kar nazar rakti hain na tho phir woh aaj kahan gayi??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZrtmsaishrayblyton

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

didnt see the episode at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
thanks swetha for the update.its was a nice episode.this show is known for character's u-turn n this time its was mona.but vry happy to see it,finally she is thinking abt vineet.loved the first part n moneet's arti but the beauty of those scenes were spoiled by pradeep,anushka n flashbacksDeadthis episode has shown some positive signs.hp they won't spoil it all again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblytonswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanx Swetha Smile

My favorite moment was the conversation between Moneet where Vineet said it has been a long time that someone paid so much attention on him and that he enjoys her care. It was said so beautifully + the BG music was really touching that I had a drop of water in my left eye. Mind you I didn't cry (it was just a drop of salty water) LOL

Edited by aishray - 19 October 2012 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.