Balika Vadhu

"Dear Sheetsden!"

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Dear Sheetsden, without any offence meant to you, may I ask a simple question out of curiosity?

Do you start a new thread everytime a new thought crosses your mind? Today, I saw 5 threads started by you which goes on to prove how enthusiastic you feel to write your opinion about this show BV.

So that others can save their time surfing thru the pages, I have a suggestion for you. Please start only one thread per day and put all your thoughts under the same thread like other members do, this will give others also a chance to have their opionions on the first page or second page.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine244the_Rijmmishra1rgattuShaista33skdrosesbadammansimatBUDDHAnjanaYYZvamitavibhusharma78Chytradsupriyanya_ansariarorasurbhiVerboseGVishakha_SakhiBlukittenmilindrosesurabhi01dixie123aparnaumaAnjali_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Dear Sheetsden!"" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr the idea. I will follow tht.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33AnjanaYYZShinyanya_ansarisurabhi01Vishakha_Sakhi

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Clap thats really a great idea so we get some space from hatred posts towards the main female lead ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33AnjanaYYZShinyadixie123aparnaumasurabhi01Vishakha_Sakhi

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shinya a MUCH MUCH MUCH NEEDED POST!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33Shinyanya_ansariaparnaumasurabhi01Vishakha_Sakhi

Shaista33

Shaista33

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thank the lord! Great suggestionClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyanya_ansariVishakha_Sakhi

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Dear Sheetsden, without any offence meant to you, may I ask a simple question out of curiosity?

Do you start a new thread everytime a new thought crosses your mind? Today, I saw 5 threads started by you which goes on to prove how enthusiastic you feel to write your opinion about this show BV.

So that others can save their time surfing thru the pages, I have a suggestion for you. Please start only one thread per day and put all your thoughts under the same thread like other members do, this will give others also a chance to have their opionions on the first page or second page.
Good one Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nya_ansari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.