Adi Lie and Act Dont TRUST HIM !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

After watching today's episode
I want to say that this is fake episode mean if u watch the promo sugni say he is her husband and that means that ADI lie to his uncle he said I WONT marry but HE is already Married so why to re marry ?

So Cv want us to be confused just like adi and sugni

And One more thing ... Again Violence This Time G slap Adi (Last time she slapped Sugni, b4 that Adi Slap Amrita and the beginning was with reva who hit her husband 2 times )

So CV stop promoting VIOLENCE !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 18 October 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyp3cubedSaima2010lidvinshunu6JulieDVinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi Lie and Act Dont TRUST HIM !!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

I am not believing a thing on this episode. I think Sugni or G OR will wake up and realise it was a nightmare they were having.

The CVs are just playing with us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyp3cubedpreetielidvinshunu6Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
and also vikram knew very well that sugni wont b his mistress or another woman in his life so how can he think this way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyshunu6lidvinVinnie79KhatamKahani

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
How many men will Sugni claim as her husband? First Vikram now Adi. Geez...

ocendejoymuktha_cutepreetielidvinronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

and also vikram knew very well that sugni wont b his mistress or another woman in his life so how can he think this way

EXACTLY the point!!!...SUGNI will never agree to that proposition,( by rights though Vickram is her owner  since he paid for her Sardakahi, which she voluntarily did, don't give me no crap about she was forced into it, she was not!)

As  we see the  Promo is the same with her Defending ADI AS HER HUSBAND... this  episode was just  as they say  hoodwink us into thinking things change. Even if it all  turned out to be what happened , I am betting Adi will go home and take 2 minutes to have a change off heart!  I am very sure Sugni and her mother  are not leaving the village to go any where, so all the big  talk of Sugni's is for nothing.
 I am wondering though,  why the hell did Vickram take Riva up on her offer? He saw the way Sugni was humiliated by Reva...( he was not pleased with it)...and he is smart enough to know that will not win him any points with Sugni...Hmmm    Anything to break them up I guess ...even collaborating with the enemy ...??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinKhatamKahanironshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THIS MIGHT BE THE REASON vikram is getting angry on adi ... !!! adi the lair cheat him once again !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cutelidvin

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

u misunderstood may be every1 did
vikram intention was not 2 keep sugni as his mistress but to stop adi from marrying so he brought reva and made reva say herself tat she dnt have any problem wat tvs does unless her status and place is secure.
so by this he want 2 make adi realise tat there is no need 4 him 2 marrying sugni
but vikram didnt want sugni 2 b his mistress but showing adi the truth of reva and show adi the mirror and reva isnt a victim and make this fool adi 2 understand the reality and truth and stp adi marrying sugni.

ocendejoylidvinshunu6croziaxxronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

[
u misunderstood may be every1 did
vikram intention was not 2 keep sugni as his mistress but to stop adi from marrying so he brought reva and made reva say herself tat she dnt have any problem wat tvs does unless her status and place is secure.
so by this he want 2 make adi realise tat there is no need 4 him 2 marrying sugni
but vikram didnt want sugni 2 b his mistress but showing adi the truth of reva and show adi the mirror and reva isnt a victim and make this fool adi 2 understand the reality and truth and stp adi marrying sugni.

Yes but in doing so he shot himself in the foot  literally , because now  he is in the same category as all the other Thakurs ! We know he would not treat her like that, but in her eyes now the part she probably admired, loved and respected in his character is now broken in her eyes!  As we saw , Reva took the opportunity to  make sure Sugni knew she would be nothing else to him but a Bedni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyshunu6ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.