Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

// Dil Dosti Dance Creations Gallery # 5 // (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

My First try on editing, i know its no great but its a learning curve and i am up for this. Approve

Kanks thanks for your help and i think it was this thread initiated by you that i had to post my first work..that i had to wait this long.

Yayyy I like I like :D great work for a first timer ... I toh dont even try LOL  Please keep making :D <3 Photoshops touch ull make it :D <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_swayam_Deepika_ShantanuSoulkespariSnoweyepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "// Dil Dosti Dance Creations Gallery # 5 // (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreya19roy

Wah wah!! Nice try sudha...I really like the 2nd collage, its really cute, specially that finger heart in the middle Smile

Thank you so much Sreya, sab SwaRon magic hai..first writing and now i am trying editing.
Thanks for your comments means a lot for a newbie like me, i hope i can improve with time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19roy

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@ Rafi Hug

Thank you so much, you know i wanted to make something decent for your birthday but failed..isliye you had to do with the stupid edit i made for ur b'day 
Kanks se kuch help liya and then today i could make something that i thought was worth posting. Embarrassed
I can only get better from here..i hope so atleast.
P.S - I know you like the pic with SwaRon holding hands isliye usse use kiya Big smile

Edited by Sudha-SK - 19 October 2012 at 9:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_sreya19royRafzepiphany.

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Nice begining Sudha. I really liked the second collage. Pehle wale mein image ka aspect ratio thoda gadbad lag raha hai. But still good work. Smile. Hopefully I will get to see more of your work here (although you may have to imform me about them Geek). 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzSnoweyepiphany.

swaron_tanha

swaron_tanha

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@tannukaswaron nd rutu - thnks fr appreciating my work...:D
@Sudha Sk- nice ones fr first tym...:)

some more stuff on the EPIC SWARON HUG...<3 ;)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tdew_dropztca21sreya19roykespariTanuka_TanHaSnoweyRafzepiphany.-AmandaRulz-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@kanks beautiful stuff..its purely WOAH one...Day Dreaming
@vidz beautiful...using it...
@sudha awww...welcome in editing world...nice one...

n i have lost it...hug driving me crazy LOL

n dis i have posted in previous gallery bt posted agin..coz posted in last pages..

swayam one:

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tdew_dropztca21_Deepika_kesparisreya19royTanuka_TanHasanjana_D3--jiya--Snowey-Nia-KunwarKiDeewaniRafz.Comics_Music.blossom1234epiphany.

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
@ Shishir - Thank you so much, and yeah i am still exploring the size ratio and effects i can use. i am so happy you liked it anyways Embarrassed and of course i will inform you, if not for you guys then who can tell me how to improve.. those kind words are what motivates me to do better work :)

@ Vidisha - thank you so much. I love all your works :) and this last one you added is awesome. 

@ Pooh - Thank you so much dear, awesome edits yaar love them. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 19 October 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_tanha-dark.horse-

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/3Ctbj.jpg looks magnificent, Sudha. Embarrassed And Purvi, I see some brilliant signatures there. Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_Snowey-dark.horse-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top