Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Vrajesh- Genuinely & spontaneously funny - love it

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In previous seasons I've noticed that comedians like Ehsaan Qureshi and Raju were intentionally tried way too hard to be funny and in process their comedy felt forced & kinda non impressive.

But this guy Vrajesh is I think genuinely enjoys himself doing all those cute crazy comedy acts & antics and is bang on spontaneous. I found his comedy cute, intelligent and he is great with words too (like PM😆)

He seems to me a good and very intelligent person ..  a bit off-balance though, but that's ok.

What's yours take on Vrajesh
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Thank goodness I'm not in the minority of ONE. I'm absolutely in love with Vrajesh. Not from BB alone but from the time he appeared in that silly sitcom with Guddi Maruti. He's a brilliant comic and an excellent actor. 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Ohh Thank goodness I'm not in the minority of ONE. I'm absolutely in love with Vrajesh. Not from BB alone but from the time he appeared in that silly sitcom with Guddi Maruti. He's a brilliant comic and an excellent actor. 

yeah me too... initially he seemed a bit hyper and got on the nerves...but when I saw him in totality he is bloody brilliant 👏

I never knew of him before BB... such a great talent...sadly not been utilized and valued that much as far as I think

His chotta boss act in army uniform reminded me Arani from Sholay 🤣
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
He's appeared on a number of comedy serials and in movies as Hero's comic friend etc. One of his most brilliant performances was in the scene when he's trying to sell a car to Anupam Kher in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.

But here he's damn brilliant it is amazing - "Toothpaste se anulom-vilom" - Whoever says BB is scripted should watch this guy, none of his lines can be scripted.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chitrashi

He's appeared on a number of comedy serials and in movies as Hero's comic friend etc. One of his most brilliant performances was in the scene when he's trying to sell a car to Anupam Kher in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai.

But here he's damn brilliant it is amazing - "Toothpaste se anulom-vilom" - Whoever says BB is scripted should watch this guy, none of his lines can be scripted.

I agree he got the natural talent to play with words in a funny way.
especially his extempore poem to the camera was 100% in rhym 👏

I remember him vaguely from the movie Golmaal
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Vrajesh's comic timing is brilliant and his lines are so spontaneous that sometimes i cant stop laughing and the best part is his facial expressions, he will say all funny lines and still keep such a straight face that any body will start laughing. Before yesterday i was thinking he is trying too much to be funny but when he was made incharge in the role of chhota boss, he was 100% entertainment, especially the "toothpaste se anulom vilom" dialogue and talking to sana'a mom was hillarious. Today also I found his dialogue "yehi to main chahta hoon" funny when urvashi says "agar rajeev ne man kiya to main khud banaungi aur phir bigg boss ko bolungi" , but his expression where so simple that it took me some time to know that it was a joke. 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am in the same list, initially i dont like him!! But his comic timing is awesome!! I love his one liner
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Vrajesh's comic timing is brilliant and his lines are so spontaneous that sometimes i cant stop laughing and the best part is his facial expressions, he will say all funny lines and still keep such a straight face that any body will start laughing. Before yesterday i was thinking he is trying too much to be funny but when he was made incharge in the role of chhota boss, he was 100% entertainment, especially the "toothpaste se anulom vilom" dialogue and talking to sana'a mom was hillarious. Today also I found his dialogue "yehi to main chahta hoon" funny when urvashi says "agar rajeev ne man kiya to main khud banaungi aur phir bigg boss ko bolungi" , but his expression where so simple that it took me some time to know that it was a joke. 

totally agree... its pretty evident that he has the natural talent and he actually enjoys himself alot doing all this , thats one of the reasons why his comedy feels so light on nerves and refreshingly enjoyable
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

I am in the same list, initially i dont like him!! But his comic timing is awesome!! I love his one liner

I exactly have the same thoughts about him
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree he is funny specially in last 2 episodes.His Small Boss avatar was hilarious