Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

finally, finally,mona is thinking abt vineet

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wt did i see in the first part of tonite's episode???it was dreamy.wt a u-turn mona😛!loved the scene of moneet with all the three mothers.grt to see vineet's mother😃,finally.must say this scene has aroused my wish of moneetpooja scene n the prayer of moneet has given a ray of hope😉will the miracle happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zertyuresty thumbnail
dream every moment till pradeep mona unite then every vineet gone
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zertyuresty

ðŸ¥º.wts there in that regressive track?
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Do you happen to be Ekta Kapoor, by any chance? 😆
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

are you for real...

if a male, do you treat your wife as a doormat and still expect her to be there for you day in and out!!!!!

Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed first part of yesterday episod but what i watched and read its showed that there is still some ray of hopes for Moneet fans...
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I loved was that Mona asked Vineet's mother to consider buying her wedding "dress" because it is said that if a mother in law buys that dress the groom will have a long life. It was a beautiful way to involve her new mother in law into the wedding(preparations), but I also felt that by doing this she displayed that she cares for Vineet as her future husband.

What pissed me off was when Mona's attention shifted to Pradeep during the aarti. Pradeep was standing behind her so don't tell me that her heart gave the signal that her kamina (ex)pati of 12 ki shaadi arrived 😡

The magic of the dandiya dance was lost because of unnecessary FB. The audiance heard Mona and Pradeep both say that Mona can't do dandiya then why add horrible footage of Monpra?? CVs could have focussed on Moneet. High light of this whole scene was Mona caressing Vineet's hand which the audiance could see for few seconds and that too from 100ft distance😭

I totally agree with you Rajeeva on Moneet seeking Mataji's blessing for their future together. I hope mother of all mothers hears our wish for Moneet, because Ekta mata ki koi bharosa nahin!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
JolieMolie thumbnail
Would have loved to see the interaction / eye-lock or something between Moneet when she hurt his hand with the dandia...Totally a lost opportunity by CVs to show a little Moneet magic. Instead we were forced to see a drunk jealous Pracreep...what a waste!
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If with one slap  Mona realises that she has to move on in life then i hope she gets 2 more one from Pradeep and another from Mallika so that Mona falls head over heels in love with Vineet and then we will have Balle Balle