Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
wt did i see in the first part of tonite's episode???it was dreamyDay Dreaming.wt a u-turn monaTongue!loved the scene of moneet with all the three mothers.grt to see vineet's motherBig smile,finally.must say this scene has aroused my wish of moneetDay Dreamingpooja scene n the prayer of moneet has given a ray of hopeWinkwill the miracle happen?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992ranmarPooja_0910crazyfanaishrayblytonyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally, finally,mona is thinking abt vineet" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zertyuresty

zertyuresty

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
dream every moment till pradeep mona unite then every vineet gone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zertyuresty

Broken Heart.wts there in that regressive track?

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Do you happen to be Ekta Kapoor, by any chance? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farina_1992satyasudhasaishrayrtmsyipee

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

are you for real...

if a male, do you treat your wife as a doormat and still expect her to be there for you day in and out!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I missed first part of yesterday episod but what i watched and read its showed that there is still some ray of hopes for Moneet fans...

rtmsaishrayblyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
What I loved was that Mona asked Vineet's mother to consider buying her wedding "dress" because it is said that if a mother in law buys that dress the groom will have a long life. It was a beautiful way to involve her new mother in law into the wedding(preparations), but I also felt that by doing this she displayed that she cares for Vineet as her future husband.

What pissed me off was when Mona's attention shifted to Pradeep during the aarti. Pradeep was standing behind her so don't tell me that her heart gave the signal that her kamina (ex)pati of 12 ki shaadi arrived Angry

The magic of the dandiya dance was lost because of unnecessary FB. The audiance heard Mona and Pradeep both say that Mona can't do dandiya then why add horrible footage of Monpra?? CVs could have focussed on Moneet. High light of this whole scene was Mona caressing Vineet's hand which the audiance could see for few seconds and that too from 100ft distanceCry

I totally agree with you Rajeeva on Moneet seeking Mataji's blessing for their future together. I hope mother of all mothers hears our wish for Moneet, because Ekta mata ki koi bharosa nahin!

Edited by aishray - 19 October 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuPooja_0910rtmsblyton

JolieMolie

JolieMolie

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Would have loved to see the interaction / eye-lock or something between Moneet when she hurt his hand with the dandia...Totally a lost opportunity by CVs to show a little Moneet magic. Instead we were forced to see a drunk jealous Pracreep...what a waste!

rtmsaishrayblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.