Phir Subah Hogi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vbasdeo

vbasdeo

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Just a story i made up after today episode cause i was upset and disappointed in the episode but hope you guys like it 

The heavy breeze blowing through out the mandir as they both stood there shattered at the words of their elders, 
"are the being serious after i gave up so much they are telling me this now" adi thought to himself thinking back at all the moments that lead to his marriage with sugni. "no i wont go through with this marrige" he said hesitantly looking at the dropped expression on sugni's face. 
"this cant be happening again" she tried to console herself. Gulabia in rage couldn't resist but slap him walking to the murti " how much more test and insultments do my daughter have to go through maa? why is her life full off disappointment and betrayal?" she questioned the goddess from her heart. 
Sugni seeing her mother she turned to adi " you where the one who agreed to do this and support me where are your words your promises now? thank you for everything you have done for me for betraying me trust in you, you made your decision now i will fight this battle on my own" she said to him taking of the chain and ring handing him it back, turning to vikram " you! don't think that i've lost that i will come running back to you i may be helpless but i'm not weak and my hatred for you will always continue to grow" 
taking her daughter by the hand gulabia and sugni left the temple leaving everyone their shocked. "Pari!! Pari! where are you?" Nanny asked around looking for sugn. "maaji sugni has left the house" said vikram while everyone stared at him adi in his own world not pay attention to them "aditya where is sugni?" nanny asked him sternly "ADITYA! i am asking you a question" "nanny i made a mistake, i made a mistake" he said looking at her walking out the house everyone was shocked to see his actions vikram was furious. 
"sugni hush don't cry" gulabiya pampered her daughter "maai why does this always happen to me when i fall in love i lose that person i love why ?" she questioned her mother. Sitting on the hill top they both consoled each other after what just played off. Knowing where she would be when she is worried and upset he went to the hill top with all the moments he spent with her the happiness he found that he never found with amrita he realized he made a mistake and how he fell in love with her. 
Looking around he spotted her behind the tree. "maai tell me na why everytime i fall in love my love is snatched away from me?" in shock "sugni..." was all could come out gulabia mouth "yes maai i think i have fallen in love again" hearing this somewhere in his heart wanted to jump out and scream i love you to her. " i think i have fallen in love with you as well" he managed to say shocking both mother and daughter. "why are you to rub salt in my wound?" she gleared at him. holding her wrist in his hands "sugni please listen to me i'm sorry i dont know what got into me that i said that, sugni i dont know when or how but somewhere down the line of supporting you through all of this i fell in love with you what i said at the mandir i wasnt thinking then but from the moment you walked out i felt my heart broke and sank like you took away with you." he said trying to assure her walking closer to her "sugni i'm sorry please forgive me i want to fight this battle with you" holding her face in his plams sugni was speechless with tears in her eyes " chotte thakur why didnt you realise this before you broke of the wedding and your promises" gulabia furiously questioned him, "gulabiaji i know you are upset with me but please i want to marry your daughter" he said looking at sugni he placed the ring an chain back on her "will you come back to the mansion and marry me?" he asked her with no words to say she just hugged him. 
WIth tension all around and vikram furious as to what adi was going to do he saw adi walking in "aditya where did you go?" looking at everyone "nanny i went to ask for forgiveness and bring back your Pari" turning to look at her walking in. with a huge smile on her face "pari!" she went and hugged her "don't ever leave like that again, Every relationship has its ups and downs but the love between you two is very strong its not weak to fall apart like that" she said advicing the both of them. His anger grew more on see this and everyone else was furious of adi actions. "yes nanny i know i wont let her out of my grip and sight again she is now my everything and you are true OUR love is not so weak to fall apart, from now infront everyone i promise you sugni i will alwyas be at your side through every step of the way and i promise to protect and love you always" he said looking at vikram and then sugni holding her hands taking her upstairs. 
"thank god they are good now" nanny said while going to her room. In the evening vikram was no where to be found at the house so adi went to look for him, in a near by temple he saw his mama sitting there. "mamaji what are you doing here? everyone at home is looking for you" glearing at him he rose with a speed and held adi by his collar "how dear you!" he screamed at him "how dear you place your hands on my sugni, how dear you look at her with love !" he screamed at him locking him to a post practically choking him "sugni was mine, is mine and will always be mine, and no one else can have her i will get her at any cost" he fired at him. He felt a sharp object like a knife pointing on his back "let him go" sugni said a low glearing voice he let adi go as he went and stood next to her "sugni..? you know how much i love you and i know you love me me to how can you..." was all could of come out his mouth "love and you vikram thakur you are not worthy or love you are only worthy of hate and betrayal thats all" she screamed at him "i dont love you vikram thakur i love aditya" she told him angrily with shock covering both of adi and vikram faces she said " if you try to snatch my sindoor from me i will be forced to snatch riva thakurine's sindoor from her as well so if you know whats best for you and your life stay away from me and aditya" she warned him as she held adi's hands and walked away. 
later that night both sugni and adi where on teh terrace thinking about what happened earlier on trying to console eachother. 
Two day later where the wedding of sugni and adi dressed up as a bride nanny couldnt take her eyes of her for how beautiful sugni was looking but she had to leave to ready adi as well. sitting in the room all alone waiting for the moment she has to go downstairs she hear the door open and her heart raced. "sugni" she spun around "how dear you come here!" she said angrily walking towarsd her gripping her shoulders "sugni i love you please dont do this to me" he said griping her and touching her face like a mad man "let me go you are hurting me" she managed to push him away when he fell she saw adi at the door "aditya thakur" she exclimed and ran towards him as he hugged her. He left with sugni not saying a word to his mamaji. As the wedding ceremony takes place everyone gathered throwing flowers on teh couple as they made their way around the fire making promises to each other and fill her maang wit sindoor and laceing the mangalsutra around her neck. 
everyone was happy except vikram and adi's mother, later that night in their room adi and sugni where to start their new life together. as he admiered her beauty walking towards her he hugged her from the back, with a romantic atmosphere and mood he had so much planned but it got distrubed by a knock on the door... 

hey guys i hope you all like it let me know if to continue or not :) thanks and sorry if there were any mistakes 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly624RhevaJShivshreya_rc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: life is not always fair" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
No offence to you but CVs are already making TVS into a crazy person,.they don't need any more ideas.  It would have been better though if you could have  Adini decide to move out of the village and can we have TVS get over that bedni already? And neither Aditya nor Sugni knows what love is, if they can fall in love with each other that fast. Who knows, maybe just as they got rid of TVS and Amu so quickly, they might fall out of love with each other just as fast? Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722Istilakomal07ronshaan

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
good story but i really like the old vikram when he was shown as sweet, confident and full of love. he is one of the character on tv tha'ts adobrle but now they have butchered this character to the core. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiIstila

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Very well done dear Clapplease do continue

ausind-girl

Groupbie

ausind-girl

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
its really good hope u continue soon
pm me when u doo :)))

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.