Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
It wasn't technically a breakup.

She looked at the two of them dancing on the dance floor and raised her eyebrows. They weren't even dancing! They were just moving to the music. Yeah, the song was slow so they weren't doing anything wrong and she supposed, that's what dancing was called. But bless her soul, she didn't care. Their foreheads were touching and even in the dim lights, she could see that he was smiling at her and she was smiling. More like blushing.

Kiya rolled her eyes and turned her chair back at them.

"Good heavens! I'm gonna PUKE!" She said out aloud and earned herself a few stares but she didn't care. She crashed her head on the counter, trying her best to block the images and memories. But they couldn't be helped.

Her head was going to burst.

When the head bowing didn't help, she looked up and saw a small glass filled with some liquid and a paper placed beneath it. She looked at the bartender and raised her eyebrows. He just pointed to her left at some guy. Her head still on the counter, she turned her head and caught the eye of a young man dressed casually but to kill. He smiled slightly and tipped his glass to her.

"God, another loser!" She mumbled to herself and gave him a sarcastic smile. She wasn't sure if he caught it because by the time she sat straight, he had turned around and left. She looked at the glass and picked the small chit.

"This helps when one is on the verge of puking. Cheers."

Kiya glanced at the drink. Oh well, it couldn't make her feel worse than she already was. Picking up the glass, she cautiously took a sip. The drink was cold and sweet. She felt goosebumps on her skin. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breathe. Oh...it was heaven! She felt bliss spreading through her body as she drank her drink. This surely was heaven...then she went on and set her heaven to fire.

Her eyes traveled to the dancing couple and all the bliss disappeared.

"Why me?!"

"What do you mean it's not technically a breakup? He has left you, right?" Bobby asked her while switching through the channels on the TV. Kiya stopped her pacing and marched to her. She crashed on the couch beside her.

"He didn't leave. I let him go." Kiya covered her face with the cushion which was placed on the couch and mumbled. Bobby took the cushion from her face and made Kiya look at her.

"Can you please stop your BS and explain me just WHAT is going on!? You and KD had been going out for 8 years! Then 3 weeks ago, I learn from Piddi that you and KD are no longer together! And now here you are asking me to keep you company but you won't even tell me what happened?!" Bobby was clearly frustrated. Kiya sighed.

"He met someone else."

"So?"

"So! He kept thinking about her!"

"And did he tell you that?"

"No freakin' way! But I could sense it."

"HOW?! For all we know, you could be mistaken." Bobby wanted to bang her head on the wall. KD was a wonderful guy and Kiya was always happy with her. Everyone thought that they would end up getting married one day. And now this breakup for no apparent reason was driving almost everyone crazy. They hadn't fought, there was no animosity, heck! There was no news of it either. It was just that Piddi happened to see KD holding hands with another girl in a completely non-platonic way.

"I was not mistaken!" Kiya got up and took some frustrated steps away from her. She ran a hand through her straight hair restlessly.

"Why don't you just tell me then?!" Bobby was never a calm person to start with anyway.

"He was saying someone else's name while being in the bed with ME!!" Kiya turned around and cried out. Bobby's jaw dropped.

"WHAT THE EFF?!"

"Yes! He was over me, being so gentle with me which FYI he hardly did. And we were in the process of things when she went out and said some other girl's name! Imagine my reaction, my boyfriend was fantasizing about some other girl while having sex with ME! Good LORD!" Kiya threw up her hands in frustration and sat down on the floor. Bobby didn't know how to react. But she was saved because Kiya continued.

"I had been seeing the signs. He totally zoned out at times, lost his concentration as if he was in some deep thoughts. I knew he was fighting it, he wanted to be with me but his heart wasn't in it. What else was I supposed to? I let him go. I'd rather to be free from any romantic relation than be in a caged one..." she said in a small voice. There was silent for a few moments.

"I never thought KD would cheat on you..." Bobby said to break the long silence. Kiya chuckled at this.

"That's the worst part. I can't even hate him for that. Because technically he didn't cheat on me. He just fell out of love with me and fell for someone else while being with me. I knew just how much he was struggling to keep it all together and he was failing. Miserably! And I just had to give him something in return of 8 happy years that I spent with him...so I gave him his freedom." Bobby could see the tears shining in her eyes. But before she could do anything, Kiya furiously rubbed her eyes clear of tears.

"No! What I hate is that he hurt my self respect! It would've been 100 times better had he cheated on me. Instead, he so ruthlessly made it clear that I wasn't worth it, that I was so easily replaceable! That is unacceptable for me. He has literally bruised my ego and I can never ever forget that!"

"So, what are you going to do now?" Bobby asked and Kiya looked at her. There was this sharp glint of determination in her eyes, something which appeared only when Kiya had her eyes on the target.

"I'm gonna get him back. By hook or by crook!"

"And what about the other girl? Panchi?"

Kiya rolled her eyes at this and smirked. "Well, her Momma had better warned her."

"Warned her? About what?" Bobby was confused and Kiya chuckled.

"Beware of the Bitch with a bruised ego."

Kiya stood in front of the mirror with a tired expression on her face. Behind her, her bed was full of clothes while her open closet was empty. She had nothing to wear! Everything she owned was so sweet and decent that it was making her puke. These 8 years with KD had changed her a lot. She used to be this Diva of the college. But when she and KD started going out, she mellowed down and completely shed off her wild child personality and became the girl next door.

"What was I thinking when I bought this trash?" She sighed and looked at the useless pile of clothes on her bed. She had nothing to wear for the party tonight. The clock said that it was 3.30 PM. And the party was going to start at 9.

"Time to shop!"

Yeah, it was time to be Hell on Heels again.

The heads turned to take a good look at her as she made her way towards her group of friends. And why wouldn't they? She was dressed to kill. The black jeans and red strapless top was clinging to her body, highlighting her natural curves and making the boys desire for her desperately. Her usually straight hair were curled and her favorite red streaks were back in. Her hair were covering her shoulders from the front, making the world have a better look at that butterfly tattoo on her back. She was looking like old Kiya, the one who she used to be in college. The one who KD fell for.

"Someone is looking gorgeous!" Bobby raised her eyebrows, impressed by her as they met. Kiya laughed.

"I believe the right word is 'hot'." Kiya winked and Bobby joined in the laughter. Kiya's eyes scanned the club. So many familiar faces were there, faces she hadn't seen in so long. Because she had almost shunned the outside world after she and KD had parted ways. It was such a relief to be back again.

KD was standing with Panchi, whispering something in her ears and she was smiling shyly. Kiya rolled her eyes. Did this girl ever stop blushing or shying? She quickly looked away from them else she would've gotten another headache.

"Yaaron mujhe maaf karo!
Main nashe mein hun..."

"I love this song!" Kiya exclaimed to Bobby and made her way towards the dance floor. Bobby pulled her arm.

"Who are you going to dance with?"

"Unnecessary details darling!" Kiya patted her cheek and left her there, stunned. On her way to the dance floor, she saw a few boys looking at her with their mouths open. She picked one of the boys and pulled him behind her by his shirt.

The music was intoxicating. Her body moved to the music and she didn't even care for her partner. She just wanted to dance, like nothing mattered. How much had she missed this! Hands through her hair, body moving to the music, eyes closed and no care for the world; yes, she was the real Kiya Gujral again.

Halfway through the song, familiar arms wrapped around her and made her turn around. She looked at KD in disbelief who was smiling at her. She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"What? You know no one can dance with you on this song better than me." He said in his usual husky, sexy voice. She stole a glance at his "girlfriend" who was standing in the corner, alone looking at them with a frown. Words couldn't explain how much that pleased her.

"You are so right." Kiya chuckled and the music increased its pace. The lights above them blinked and they danced. It was as if the past 13 weeks hadn't come between them. It was like everything was normal again.

But it only remained till the song was playing. When the song got over, Kiya freed herself from his grip. She smiled at him and walked towards Bobby who had seen everything.

"Reaction bata?" Kiya asked her, not daring to look back to see the results.

"Birdie ain't pleased and KD is shocked. Big time!"

"There are a few things which KD can't resist. Me dancing just tops that list." Kiya winked and Bobby chuckled.

"You are one hell of a bitch!"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

The next few weeks were fill of such chance encounters where Kiya 'happened' to bump into KD at various places, doing things which made him fall for her in the first place. She was her old carefree self who didn't give a damn about what the world thought. At first, she was doing it all as an act because seeing him go back to Panchi at the end of the day did hurt her a little. But slowly, she liked being her old self. It made life much more easier and fun for her. An experience which she had been missing for a long time.

She and KD now frequently met, sometimes for coffee and sometimes for dinner. There were many times where she noticed KD regretting his decision of leaving her. But she always avoided him at those times, always being careful of not bringing up that subject of being together again. No, her ego wasn't healed yet.

Her moment came 16 days later.

"Kiya, I'm so sorry." KD said, his finger making figures on table. Kiya looked over her cup of coffee and stared at him but didn't say anything.

"Panchi was the biggest mistake of my life. I can't believe I broke my relationship with you for her. She is so boring...doesn't know how to enjoy life at all! I feel so old with her." He looked so tired and Kiya almost pitied him. Reaching out, she put her hand over his. Their first physical contact in all these days. KD turned her hand and held it with his.

"I broke up with her. Last night."

"Oh..." She feigned her surprise but didn't say anything else.

"Is there any way I can rectify my mistake?" He was looking at her with those warm chocolate colored eyes, the eyes which had never failed to melt her.

"Well...one shopping trip would suffice." Kiya said playfully and KD blinked in surprise before breaking into a laughter. Kiya bit her lower lip and just smiled.

"Ouch, that's a heavy price to pay." He said in a fake nervous tone and she freed her hand from his grip.

"That's the only price you pay for you mistakes." She huffed and he chuckled again.

"Your wish is my command."

The news that KD and Kiya had gotten back together was a relief for many. Specially Bobby. Things were back to normal again. Well...almost. Because this time Kiya hadn't completely shed off her real personality and put a veil of being sweet. She had toned down a little but her biting personality was still there. And she knew that KD was enjoying it. Because the freshness of their relationship was still intact.

She wasn't so sure of herself though. Something seemed to be missing. She wasn't as happy as she thought she would be when KD would come back to her. Yeah, the days were happy and the nights were exciting but in between, she felt a void within her. And she couldn't exactly explain it.

"One Virgin Mohito." She ordered at the bar and looked around at the club. She was here with to enjoy their weekend. He had excused himself for a while to meet some of his business acquaintances he had seen there. One of her favorite song was playing and she was tapping her feet to the beat but not exactly dancing.

"You no longer feel like puking?" An unfamiliar, cheerful voice came from beside her. She turned her head and her eyes fell on a tall guy wearing a grey shirt with black jeans, half smiling at her. She struggled for a moment, she had seen him somewhere.

"So sorry that I only bought you a drink the last time. I was short on time but I am sure it must've made you feel better." He continued saying and she recognized him. He was the one who bought her that blissful drink all those months ago.

"Oh yeah! It was wonderful! And I have no idea what it was but it was literally heaven!" She recalled the taste of the drink and the same bliss surged through her.

"I'm glad to hear that." He smiled at her and said nothing for a while. Her drink arrived but she didn't pick it up. She was biting her lip, waiting.

"Oh, I'm Ranveer Shergill." He extended his hand and she shook it.

"Kiya Gujral."

"So...Miss Gujral!"

"Please, call me Kiya."

"Okay! Kiya, are you here with someone specific?" Ranveer had this hopeful glint in his eyes. Just then, Kiya's eyes fell on KD who was busy talking to those business people like he had no hurry to be with Kiya. She looked back at Ranveer. The song had come to an end.

"But rumor has it he's the one I'm leaving you for..."

"No. No one specific."

*~~*

Throw all the jootas that you want! Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Diksha97medhahpsLuvmayurmaneetzzinia2411harshita29396Anikz003ABCDesiGirl93sups2222kittu_arshamuzzy_skbasket_101--Akshu--gal.angel-Alia-..DamonCrazy..snowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||OS|| Bruised Ego..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
*Edited*

Thank IF for the fact that it wouldn't have let me post a comment full of the abuses and also your stars that I don't abuse people in public. Because I'm damn upset...

I wrote that PanSh one for you and this is how you repay. Dekh li teri dosti Mais.

People, she just on her whim decided not put this up:

Warning: This OS is completely AU and heavily OOC.

But bless her soul, she didn't care.

^^ Nicely put.

The guy here, is so not RV. It's like KD and RV have swapped places. RV is Kiya's cheating boyfriend and KD is the nice guy. And I'm keeping that switch in mind.

Bobby is Kiya's BFF. Another point why this is just too AUish!!

"Beware of the Bitch with a bruised ego."

Yeah, it was time to be Hell on Heels again.

^^ Another couple of powerful lines. Too bad I'm angry.

"Who are you going to dance with?" 

"Unnecessary details darling!" Kiya patted her cheek.

^^ Love Kiya's attitude here. The feisty one that we saw in the starting of the show.

Halfway through the song, familiar arms wrapped around her and made her turn around. She looked at KD in disbelief who was smiling at her. She raised her eyebrows questioningly. 

"What? You know no one can dance with you on this song better than me." He said in his usual husky, sexy voice. She stole a glance at his "girlfriend" who was standing in the corner, alone looking at them with a frown. Words couldn't explain how much that pleased her.

^^ Sexy and bitter sweet. Still one of my favorite parts. Just that KD is not matching the character at all. You've either read him wrong completely or you've off your rockers because of last night's nightmare!

Thankfully your song choice hasn't taken a hike too. Having the Adele song mentioned in the end let me know where you got this bloody idea from. And because the song's so brilliant I can't even curse it.

I'm sure you just gonna raise an eyebrow and go back to normal but try swapping KD with RV. Gonna look a lot more sensible.

Hate you. My jootas are just to precious to be thrown at you. Go take a hike!!

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 18 October 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetz1204lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..Fahadkrazywish

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
The ending was awesome Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixielostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! These four words mean the WORLD to me! YOU LIKED THE ENDING?!??! Kyaaa~ Hug Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SO very VERY VERY MUCH!!!! Hug The ending was my fav part! OMG! I wrote this OS just for the ending and you liked it!! EEPPPSSS!! I love you!!!

yes, I've gone crazy but your comment made me sooo hyper!! eeppsss! THANK YOU!!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..BrashCandy

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by ..Babydoll..

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! These four words mean the WORLD to me! YOU LIKED THE ENDING?!??! Kyaaa~ Hug Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SO very VERY VERY MUCH!!!! Hug The ending was my fav part! OMG! I wrote this OS just for the ending and you liked it!! EEPPPSSS!! I love you!!!

yes, I've gone crazy but your comment made me sooo hyper!! eeppsss! THANK YOU!!! Embarrassed

My pleasure, i've always been fond of  RanYa/PanSh Fanfictions cause they r different from the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
HAAHAHAH I SOOO HATE N LOVE U AT THE SAME TIME...I GOT A NEW JODI RANVEER N KIYA <3 

RESERVED!! <3

lostmymusic.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LMAO!! looks like Pree is DAMN ANGRY HAHAH <3 awww!!!

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

LMAO!! looks like Pree is DAMN ANGRY HAHAH <3 awww!!!

she and Prachi are planning on murdering me on FB!! :D

100littledevils

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.