FAIR CHANCE TO BOTH LEADING LADIES!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
     I do not think it is fair that Gunjan takes the lion,s share of the screen space and Rachana is made to look like the sidekick. From past few weeks it has been only abt Gunjan,s track, well! Even the picnic scenario which was thought to be totally Rachana,s share of the pie Gunjan has taken over.

I really like Gunjan but Rachana is the leading lady too . Is it really fair? YOU JUDGE
i dont agree to you fully. i think both are getting equal screen space. i really like the way the story shaping up but i fail to understand rachna character . she is acting too selfish. when gunjan wants to talk to her..she is lost in her own world. she should listen to gunjan. the same sister who was on her side all the time...
@Brat2008 - I think its just an attempt by the CVs to run parallel love stories! Patience dear! ðŸ˜‰

@Didodido - Now now, Rachna is in the initial stage of attraction. That tends to sidetrack one's priorities. So I think using a word like "selfish" is too strong. She is just not focused, that's all. 

I agree Gunjan is hurt by Rachna's behaviour, but even her(Gunjan) is lost at times. Mind you, I'm not saying that Gunjan ignores Rachna.
when mintu was in love with rachna there was full one month screen especially for rachna, so what if they now screen gunjan more than rachna? 
Actually I think both ladies is having a fair amount of screen space but since Mayanak and Gunjan love has progess to another stage Gunjan has been getting more screen space than Rachna and now there is vihaan so she's getting more but we need not to judge becuz Rachna will get share also. BTW Rachna was not ignoring Gunjan she was lost in another world and besides there are times when Gunjan didn't want to tell anything about Mayanak to Rachna. So guys don't be so harsh to Rachna.
And when the hockey track was going on Rachna had a lot more screen space than Gunjan. So I think its fairEdited by Shawty_sweetnes - 11 years ago
I think the both are getting fair share.  However I find Rachna boring more so the last 2 days of the show. I think Chaiya is more fun then Rachna. That just the way I feel sorry.