Celebrity Fan Clubs

**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 47

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
That was the beauty of Lost (and OUAT) is that with every flashback your opinions of the characters change and how. I cant wait to see how Hook will affect Rumple's characterization

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
So...anyone watched the latest epi yet, Dearies?TongueLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ok, so my thoughts on the epi...

*SPOILERS ahead*

LOVED that it was a Rumple-centric epi from start to finish...I think after the epi where Rumple lost Bae, this is probably the most Rumple-centric epi since then.

The whole aspect of Rumple's cowardice was very well explored in this epi...from the days when his wife left him to what he is now.

BEST scene of the epi is the Rumple-Belle scene in the Library in the end...SUPERB acting from Robert...

Belle is starting to find her own path...told both the men in her life to back off...lol...and has decided to start working at the library...nice touch :-)

Interesting turn they've given to her relationship with Rumple and that SADNESS in Rumple really makes you feel for him.

The Rumple-Charming scenes as Rumple asks for his help to search for Belle were hilarious...LOL

The little tongue in cheek bit they added with naming Belle's father's flower shop as "Game of THORNS"ROFL...Love the inside jokes this show has...haha

Now coming to the great big hyped Mr. Hook himself...lol ok so that didn't really amount to much, sorry to say...the entire storyline of Rumple's wife falling for Hook and so dumping Rumple and Bae and just taking off...kinda lame...not saying that you don't feel for Rumple...Robert is superb enough in ALWAYS making you feel for Rumple...especially noteworthy in the bit when Milah shouts at him that she NEVER loved him and no one can ever love him.

They're trying to set Rumple-Hook up as some kind of big "enemies" but sorry to say Hook is not even a PATCH on Regina and the AWESOMENESS that she is with Rumple...even Jefferson is a million times better than this guy.

Anyways so Hook manages to trick Rumple in the end and use the bean to go to Neverland...I'm wondering if they'll actually SHOW Neverland at some point...sure hope so...I wasn't very impressed by the actor playing Hook...especially considering they gave him quite a Jack Sparrow-ish getup with the eyeliner and all but dude ain't no Johnny Depp, sorry to say :P

And a Hook-Cora alliance? Really?LOL...this dude just DOESN'T match up to the rest of the awesome cast...the scene with Cora was kinda blahh too in my opinion...so they both joined hands to get to Storybrooke cuz Hook wants to avenge Milah's death from Rumple? haha...ok then...I'm sorry but this guy just isn't looking MENACING enough to be a worthy enemy of Rumple, that's all I'm saying.

Anyways, next week's epi looks really good too cuz it's totally Regina-centric and bits of Jefferson too...Regina being haunted by the ghost of her first love or something...intriguing stuff.

Nymeria

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
*SPOILERS*

Hmm on second thoughts...just thinking of Regina-Rumple JOINING forces to battle a Hook-Cora alliance does sound promising...for THAT I won't mind watching Hook...LOLL Rumple-Regina would wipe the floor with himLOL...that could be an exciting storyline.

Nymeria

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

I watched the Hunter episode and Desperate souls! Totally understand Nur what you meant by it getting better...yep I loved them... especially epi 8 with Rumple's back story..and what happens with the sheriff elections, that was a cool twist, he knows how to pick up on desperate souls...chilling indeed!
Regina vs Rumple is super interesting...I like the way they both play each other.

The guy who played the hunter/Graham did a lovely job in that episode..and has created a reasonable amount of suspicion and curiosity for Emma about the happenings..not like there weren't any before this, but this has definitely added to it.

Need to download more episodes to watch now! :D  

I actually found that touching, oddly enough maybe...there was this SADNESS in the HISTORY of why he knew how to recognize a desperate soul...so BRILLIANTLY they tied in the parallel of past and present...but the context in which Rumple was speaking of a desperate soul vis a vis Emma I think was just so different...or maybe it's all credit to Robert's brilliant acting who just brings so so SO much nuance to Rumple...guy deserves an award for this role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.Nymeria

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Extended promo aired in Canada for next week...looks REALLY awesome!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/once-upon-time-episode-205-doctor_22.html

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Gosh darn it! my feet are killing me and i've got blisters on both big toes as well from all that dancingLOL. but it was so much fun.

I just got done watching tonight's episode and I literally echo Anu's thoughts through and through...like LITERALLY. I am too tired and sleepy at the moment to type up anything. I'll try to think of something different tomorrow rather than repeating Anu's thoughts over again LOL.
and yeah Hook is no match against Rumple.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Oye Amy, you gotta say SOMETHING! I'm just talking to myself in here half the time waise bhi :P :P

Robert Carlyle is a DAMN brilliant actor...I realized that all the more after this epi when they put that limp Hook in the same frame as him and expected us to buy him as a legitimate threat...lol

But ofcourse fangirl universe is exploding over Hook as expected...I wonder if I was watching the same epi...but oh well.

*SPOILER*

Btw did you read the speculation about Whale finally being revealed to be Frankenstein?

And this "plan" of Hook's along with Cora to pretend like he's a victim...LOL...oh well.

Another brilliant scene was the bit when Rumple finds out that Milha is alive and eloped with Hook...that entire scene is another testament to Robert's brilliant acting...honestly neither of the other two actors made any impact in the scene...what was it? The acting or the writing?

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top