Celebrity Fan Clubs

**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 47

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Tani - Of course you're not butting in! And thank you =)) 

Nur - Oh yes, I enjoyed Ep8 a ton! Frankly, perhaps on account of how many people warned me of it, I didn't find the series particularly slow at any point. Although I still can't figure the mystery of having watched the first 4 episodes and not really remember them, but still do! LOL Chalo will look forward to 12, but it might be a couple days before I can do that, I'd like to do it the same way, watch a bunch in ago, since one episode at a time feels like a teaser in this show LOL [which somehow implicitly contradicts my statement about it not being slow?! Okay, I need sleep!] 

@Regina and Rumple - Oh I'm positive it's going to grow, the layers, the story involving them, their history! It's pretty obvious Regina was not always  an evil soul. And Rumple has already been showed from all the way back then. But there just have to be some defining, elemental traits in Regina too, like in Rumple, which somehow emerged to make them what they are. Their response mechanism to whatever changed their lives so drastically... can't wait to catch on, and since I actually like Snow and Regina decently enough, I don't care how much of Snow will be involved in Regina's history. Ginnifer does a really good job! And I want get right in and pull her cheeks everytime she becomes "flustered" LOL Even Henry can be a lesser child! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Ginnifer is too adorableEmbarrassed she's perfect as Snow.

I know I might be in the minority here but I SO want to see a Disney princess reunion I mean is that too much to askStern Smile lol although apart from Snow and Red I didn't really find any of the other Princesesses too appealing. I hope they show Ariel soon.

Regarding all the Rumple and Regina discussion...they're my favorite relationship on the show (tied with Snow-Emma of course) and always love a good Rumple-Regina scene, again I want to see where Rumple lies when Cora comes into the picture

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
LOL Jzee, if you're finding it difficult to watch one at a time right now, wonder what will happen to you in the latter half of the season...haha

Snow and Regina are deffo interesting given the way the dual lives play out...the two versions and once you get the backstory it becomes even more meaningful.

There isn't really an "all the way back" in this show,  you know...LOL they jump through all kinds of phases...until now, epi 8 was probably the earliest they'd gone in Rumple's story but the upcoming epi tomorrow will show a time BEFORE that...before he became the Dark One...Rumple's wife etc...so it's very interesting how the writers explore so many angles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...just did. Arey how can he be Henry's father...if he'll be Emma's future love interest he has to be there in the FTL where as Henry's father is supposed to be in the real world...and not even in Storybrooke. Andd if he was in the real world to have had been involved with Emma then...and in FTL presently...then he may play a key role in finding them a portal b/w these worlds...

There are no LIMITATIONS, Mash...these characters have magic, move through time...anything is possible...it's very much possible that Hook was there in the real world for a bit and can jump b/w worlds just like Jefferson could...he could have escaped the curse somehow too...the possiblities are endless if they do indeed want to make him Henry's father.

A love interest they will deffo make him for Emma...the rest remains to be seen...like Amy said, they will reveal Henry's father in epi 6.

I want to see more of Jefferson...I think he has interesting history with both Regina and Rumple too since he has that magic Hat.

LOL...yeah there are endless possibilities because as you said these ppl have MAGIC...but I do think and wonder HOW they'll pull it off. And as I said if Hook is Henry's father...he's someone who had been to the real world and then he and his history with Emma can come in handy...

I want to see more of Jefferson too...he's another character who has magic in the real world...but it seems they don't plan to do much with his character if the spoilers are anything to go by. Everyone's geared up about Captain Hook. LOL I hope he lives up to the hype...lets see. Is he entering in today's episode?

@Tani...I haven't read the Bea-Emma speculation but that's a thought that crossed my mind as well. That would definitely be interesting...LOL

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Onto Episode 8 - which trumped all upto this point. Obviously, being Rumple's story. So much fantastic writing in this one. Not just in drawing up Rumple's history, but in the nuances. Like the brief showdown between Rumple and Regina where she accuses him of always being the expert in fine print and he tells her subtlety is not her style. In that ONE statement, they sum up Regina vs Rumple to perfection. It's evidence and reason of why Regina, even as the CREATOR of this make believe Storybrook is not the singular supremacy. Why, people fearing Regina, fear him more! Why Regina herself, for all her power and triumph in the end falls a step short of Rumple each time. The games she plays, even mind games, are not subtle. Rumple is the thinker. The subtle and deep thinker. The way her draws the plot for Emma to win that election, he PROVES how he's always a step ahead of Regina. 

Oh, he's subtle, alright. You are bang on about that, JZ. LOL You'll see as you watch more epis just how subtle and what a deep thinker he is. Everything he does, he does for a reason...every move is calculative...for him everything is a part of a bigger SCHEME. Step ahead? He's miles ahead of every one of them...you'll see how when you reach the season finale. LOL

without-fathomAreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Mash - It's very believable, him being miles ahead, so I believe you and hope to be super surprised by all turns of events to come relating Regina and Rumple esp - surprised in the good way of course! Will try and watch a couple episodes tonight perhaps... 

Nur, it's partly how hard it is to not keep going, and partly (like I said) how one episode by itself seems... very little to be happy with LOL But again, I'll take your word about the last episodes - couple it with my natural tendencies to preferably marathon even shows like Dexter (remember!) you can safely assume I'll do that, for the most LOL

And Amy - I went on and spammed away yesterday without making mention of how fitting the thread's punchline is - BANG ON! Star Thanks for making the FC, there seem to be enough of us to run rampant around here LOL

incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...yeah there are endless possibilities because as you said these ppl have MAGIC...but I do think and wonder HOW they'll pull it off. And as I said if Hook is Henry's father...he's someone who had been to the real world and then he and his history with Emma can come in handy...

I want to see more of Jefferson too...he's another character who has magic in the real world...but it seems they don't plan to do much with his character if the spoilers are anything to go by. Everyone's geared up about Captain Hook. LOL I hope he lives up to the hype...lets see. Is he entering in today's episode?

@Tani...I haven't read the Bea-Emma speculation but that's a thought that crossed my mind as well. That would definitely be interesting...LOL

These are the people who made Lost, Mash...and the kind of things they pulled off in that show, there is no limitations to how they can move characters through timeLOL...

I read another speculation yesterday that the White Rabbit a.k.a the guy shown in the first scene of season 2 could be the Henry's fatherLOL...it was a pretty good theory actually cuz apparently there are also spoilers out about Henry's father being a complete douchebag and apparently Emma has some kind of parallels to Alice in Wonderland so this would be their own strange twist on all thatLOL

I think they are going to have a love triangle b/w Emma-Hook and Henry's father, whoever that turns out to beLOL

I have a feeling they haven't even cast grown up Bae yet...yep Hook is entering in tonight's episode...which is also quite a Rumple-centric episode so let's see what they show.

There will be more of Jefferson in epi 5 titled The Doctor I think...based on the spoiler pics I saw...that one is about the flashback of Regina trying to learn the dark arts when she just started out in magic and I think she met up with Jefferson back then.

Edited by AreYaar - 21 October 2012 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I watched the Hunter episode and Desperate souls! Totally understand Nur what you meant by it getting better...yep I loved them... especially epi 8 with Rumple's back story..and what happens with the sheriff elections, that was a cool twist, he knows how to pick up on desperate souls...chilling indeed!
Regina vs Rumple is super interesting...I like the way they both play each other.

The guy who played the hunter/Graham did a lovely job in that episode..and has created a reasonable amount of suspicion and curiosity for Emma about the happenings..not like there weren't any before this, but this has definitely added to it.

Need to download more episodes to watch now! :D  

without-fathomincandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top