Celebrity Fan Clubs

**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

yeah that's tv guide description LOL.

oh and Anu, I've got to rush to class and then pack my stuff. I wouldn't be able to come around here for the weekend. But yeah i totally agree with you on what you've said about Rumbelle. Heck, you say it in a much better way than i ever would.Approve
@old  acquaintance-- hmmm i wonder who that could be too. Well if it was her father, they wouldn't call him an acquaintance now, would they? May be it is Gaston.

@Hook Hype--- lol i think it's mostly hype about HAWTNESS at this point. People are hyping him because he is one of them good looking guys and usually when you picture Captain Hook, you picture him anything BUT someone like him. lolLOL Lets see how he fares in the actual episode.

LOL honestly I liked the Captain Hook in that Robin Williams Hook movie too...but yeah I do get what you mean about seeing a "young and sexy" Hook for the first time...haha...anyways I'm just glad there will be loads of Rumple and some Regina-Jefferson too hopefully.

Ok cool will catch you after the weekend then! Enjoy your navraatri celebrations! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I is here! I is here :D

I know I have to watch the episodes, which I'll be doing starting tom..they be getting downloaded now.. so I will return with my thoughts.

Thanks for this AmyHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

I is here! I is here :D

I know I have to watch the episodes, which I'll be doing starting tom..they be getting downloaded now.. so I will return with my thoughts.

Thanks for this AmyHug

Yay the GoT gang is here!Hug

Yes yes watch watch! Looking forward to reading your thoughts!Big smile

I think you will grow to like the second epi more once you've watched more of the series...when it all starts coming together, you realize just how good epi 2 actually was in hindsightLOL

Maz.Nymeria

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Yay the GoT gang is here!Hug

Yes yes watch watch! Looking forward to reading your thoughts!Big smile

I think you will grow to like the second epi more once you've watched more of the series...when it all starts coming together, you realize just how good epi 2 actually was in hindsightLOL

Yayyy Hug

@2nd epi...Oh okies...I was going to watch that episode again, so it's good to know :)

I think I'm not going to have too much trouble trying to patiently sit through the episodes, if it all comes together later, it will be satisfying I hope, that's one thing I have learned from watching BB...lol.

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
LOL now it may not be as epic as BB yaar...from all I'm grasping of you guys gushing about it, BB is more complicated and darker writing.

OUAT has it's dark bits too but obviously the fact that it's basically fairytale characters puts it in a different dimension...what's brilliant about OUAT is that it's got this complicated mythology as they mention in many interviews where they've managed to sort of create a hybrid world of these iconic characters in a sense that despite being familiar with the basic legends, we are fascinated because every character...whether good or "bad", has many layers to them...well the "bad" ones especially...lol...and the time jumps b/w the different lands deffo keep it very interesting.

Edited by AreYaar - 19 October 2012 at 10:28am

Maz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Welcome MazzyHug It's good to see you on OUAT wagon as well.

You guys have a great weekend and feel free to fill this place up. I'll catch up on it all when i get back.Hug

Maz.AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Mazzy: Oh the thing I need to add...when I first watched the series and the initial episodes, I actually didn't BELIEVE that Regina TRULY loved Henry...I thought those initial epis were just about her putting on an act and being controlling.

It is later on in the series when you truly start to understand Regina's motivations and her thought process that you understand her relationship with Henry...for the longest time I thought she was faking itLOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Just watched season 2 opener again...LOL...the Rumple-Regina scene in the beginning is awesome...especially the following exchange:

Rumple: "Magic is different here...dearie"LOL

Regina: "I noticed...I presume this is all your doing?"

Rumple: "Most things are"LOL

Anyone else noticed that most of the iconic Rumple-Regina scenes involve one of them behind bars?LOL

Also another thing that had escaped my notice first time I watched this epi...When Regina produces the Hat and shows it to Emma, Emma remarks about how it's Jefferson's hat and Regina had it all along...and Regina acts puzzled and says, "Who's Jefferson?"...Is this significant? Is it possible that Regina is UNAWARE of Jefferson's presence in Storybrooke? What would she get out of feigning ignorance about Jefferson at this point to Emma?  I'm intrigued.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top