Celebrity Fan Clubs

**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 47

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Maybe I had low expectations due to the past few weeks but this weeks finale was awesome loved every minute of it. The charming family reunion was so cute and finally Henry called Emma mom.

I wish that they show more of Mulan and Aurora even though they're not in Storybrooke I want to see them for closure purposes and also because of their iconic Disney status

Henry and Regina relationship still continues to amuse me however I still prefer Emma-Henry but it will be nice to see the fights between Emma and Regina as in season one regarding Henry

Can't wait to see what trouble Cora and Hook stir up in Storybrooke

PS also I LOVED that they paid tribute to the original evil queen in that one headgear Regina wore nice Easter egg for a Lost junkie Clap

Edited by Tani91 - 02 December 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 45)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Anu, what did you think of the winter finale?

I seem to like Henry-Regina more than Henry-Emma. Lana did a great job portraying the emotions of a mother and her conflict between changing for the love of her son and thinking about her own advantage by not letting Emma through.
Mr. Gold/ Rumpel was awesome in whatever little bit he was in the episode. lol i liked how he goes "not now dearie" and whips Red across the forest.

Hook was meh as always. But i can't wait to see Mr. Gold bust his ass after the hiatus. LOL  and of course, there's Regina facing Cora again.

I do want to know how Jefferson got away from Wonderland if Cora went with Hook. Did he leave before or after Cora left the Wonderland and how. It would be cool to see Rumpel, Regina and Jefferson team up against Cora.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nymeria

Anu, what did you think of the winter finale?

I seem to like Henry-Regina more than Henry-Emma. Lana did a great job portraying the emotions of a mother and her conflict between changing for the love of her son and thinking about her own advantage by not letting Emma through.
Mr. Gold/ Rumpel was awesome in whatever little bit he was in the episode. lol i liked how he goes "not now dearie" and whips Red across the forest.

Hook was meh as always. But i can't wait to see Mr. Gold bust his ass after the hiatus. LOL  and of course, there's Regina facing Cora again.

I do want to know how Jefferson got away from Wonderland if Cora went with Hook. Did he leave before or after Cora left the Wonderland and how. It would be cool to see Rumpel, Regina and Jefferson team up against Cora.

THAT was my FAV. moment in the promo for Jan...did you see how Mr. Gold thwacked him with his cane?ClapROFL

As for the winter finale...LOL it started off a bit better than the previous epis so I was like oh maybe this will be good...and there were some good bits along the way...Gold was kinda back in Rumple form and knew how to manipulate Regina's weak points once again...the random Belle-Hook meeting just made me think if Belle is going to use her brain once Hook shows up in SB and not get all taken in by his lies.

The most powerful moment of the epi for me was the bit when Henry runs off to Emma and Regina (after having put her own life on the line to listen to Henry and save MM and Emma) is just sitting there watching him reunite with his 'real' family...Lana was BRILLIANT in conveying those emotions there...and I do feel there were some hints in the epi of Regina reverting back to her usual self...cuz she's done MORE than enough to be good now, to do this Henry's way so to speak...and she is basically left alone despite all this...being good didn't leave her with anything either...Gold basically summed it up best at the end of the epi sarcastically saying, "Maybe they'll  even invite you over for dinner next time"...

Gold's motivations and true opinions are hazy sometimes, no? LOL it was cute to see him and Regina in an awkward alliance once again but then that point was also driven home by the end of the epi ki just how ALONE they are...especially Regina...Gold still has Belle...and the hope to look for Bae...Regina literally has NO ONE...and the threat of Cora looming large...Cora will know exactly how to get to Regina just when she's at her lowest point...

The Charming family is getting more and more annoying by the minute...I literally wanted to smack them all for blindly parrotting their 'good always wins over evil' line...dude even Disney movies are not this CHILDISH in dialoguesConfused...seriously the cheese was WAY too much on that front...Emma was the only redeeming member of the family to some extent...Snow and Charming toh I'm really not being able to stand nowadays with their over excited goody goody optimism.

I liked the Gold-Emma scene in his shop when he tells her that she is the product of true love...Robert MAKES these scenes powerful...as does Lana cuz honestly the rest of the cast is boring me to death right now with the cheesy crap they enact.

The entire Cora-Hook history was so laughable...lol seriously DUMBEST PIRATE EVER...just give him the award alreadyLOL...dhabba on the name of all pirates everywhere...they are really not doing him any favors writing wise...very stupidly written character...I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the actor tooLOL

Jefferson? HA...OUAT ppl don't have time for Jefferson anytime soon, sweetheartLOL...Since Hook is oh so awesomeSleepy

Btw that entire "battle" at the lake was so ROFL-worthy for the unintentional hilarity...haha...kya "fight sequence" thaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
WORD, Anu, literally WORD! I have the same reaction as you described and i'm so not kidding!

Snow and Charming are getting too cheesy. Charming was cheesy from the beginning but they're making Snow or should i say MM way cheesy these days. Ughh how i hate that "good always wins over evil" line.

@"Fight sequence"---ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI was literally ROFLing and especially seeing how girly Hook looked while sword fighting with Emma. Dude, Emma sword fights better than the supposed great pirate.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Cora-Hook history seemed laughable like you mentioned Especially the way they showed Cora holding Hook close to her and Hook sorta kinda gulpingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

@lack of Jefferson--- aaah the sad part. Hook is so very blah and it's just annoying to see them promote more of the blahness. o well.

@Gold whacking Hook with his cane--- Yeah yeah! That's what I'm talking about him busting Hook's ass. Hook is so lame...he gets busted by Emma and thinks that he can win over Rumpel? THE Rumpelstiltskin, the one who is the puppet master of the story? Really?! Silly, silly man he is!

Maz.AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Finally saw the episode...I Loveed Regina/Lana in it... wonderful acting...Gold was great too.

I love how Lana enacts Regina especially in those fairytale flashbacks and then the contrast with Regina in storybrooke when she is more emotional. I really liked this one bit when she tells Hook it's her mother he has to kill, that perfect way she turns and says the words..love that Cool  like in this shot
and even in those witchy costumes she looks stunning. Felt really bad for Regina, Henry is really the one person she loves most now, someone who she hopes not to loose.

the story of Cora bidding her time to get back to Regina was ok...and Emma being true love's child and hence being able to ward of evil...though it very instantly reminded me of HP...lol

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I loved Lana in all the flashback evil Regina scenes too...the flashback this time was to a time very close the curse being enacted so they showed the costumes that Regina was wearing around that time...more theatrical...like with that headpiece she had on when she was saying her goodbye to Cora...that was another scene I liked...where Regina tells a "dead" Cora that she needed to push her way cuz she is her weakness.

Seems like this will be a major storyline coming up in the rest of the season.

Wonder what the Charmings will have left to do now that they are reunited...I'm so beyond sick of the repetition of their true love's kiss crap...they need to show something different on them.

Lana was indeed fantastic in this epi.

Re: HP reference...lol but thing is that's essentially a CHILDREN'S story...with child actors in it...when  you show a GROWN UP Snow mouthing this crap, I want to bang my head somewhere...OUAT is just TOO trite and unconvincing sometimes.

Season 1 was better.

Maz.Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
True that, Mazzy and Anu on Lana's fantastic portrayal of Evil Queen in FTL and the emotional Regina in SB. Such contrasting emotions and situations.

@Anu--- I'm getting so bored of Charming Clan. Sleepy

I feel that Rumpel and Regina are the heroes of the story because they have that redeeming factor that is required in "heroes" unlike Charmings.

Maz.

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Oh the Charmings are so snoozeworthy...what with all of them being put under a sleeping curse quite apt eh :P  

Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top