Celebrity Fan Clubs

**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
BTW thank so much for posting these spoilers and articles...going crazy just reading them...AHHH this season will be SO freaking epic...and these guys have the Lost syndrome written all over itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**OUAT FC** So what's your deal, Dearies? (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hey there Tani!!! I remember last season it being just you and I on that deserted abc forum thread trying to discuss away the show. It's good to have you here. Invite in others from there as well. That abc place is so deserted and so we decided to make a FC.

@Anu-- you know you're totally awesome...no wait TOTALLY AWESOME, right? Thank you so very much for posting all the good articles and stuffHugHugHugHugHugHug

@Regina being the baby promised to Rumpel-- A lot of us have been speculating that since that "Stable Boy" episode and since we learned that Cora is the original Miller's daughter and not Regina.
I can't wait for this season to unfold...it sounds so darn intriguing and exciting just from the reads and one of the other reasons is that I have YOU to watch it with this season! EEEPPP!Hug

@VMs--- i know! the uploader is pretty darn awesome. I love almost all of her vms and she seems like a HUGE Rumpel fan just like us too. LOL

@contender interviews-- me too! i really liked those because they had that candid sorta feel to them. I really like Lana and Robert's off screen personalities too. Lana is such a sweet, sweet lady and awww @ her calling Robert a big brother/mentor. They seem to have gelled along really well and it shows in their scenes together...the comfort and the ease with which they perform together. Aaah! i can't wait to see more of them this season.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Tani: You're most welcome :-) I've just recently started following spoilers so figured I'd post them here too...lol...deffo very excited for this season.

@Amy: Hug haha well I'm just talking to myself alone most of the time so I guess I'll end up posting a lot of stuff that I"m just discovering that you guys all know of from way back...

Btw the description of the epi in my DVR says, "Belle threatens to leave Rumple if he doesn't change his ways"...no real mention of Hook in the epi description oddly enough given that all of the promotion of this epi has been Hook-centric only...lol

I'm watching that Rumple VM on repeat...it's too friggin awesome...it actually makes me want to go back and watch some epis again too.

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@anu-- you DVR's epi description is cut off. There's a trailing "meanwhile in FTL, notorious Captain Hook kidnaps Rumpel's wife" or something like that. lol

@Rumpel VM--I have watched it several times already as well. LOL She's done such an awesome job at it! It's got all of my favorite Rumpel moments in it and especially his "dearie" LOL.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
LOL really? It didn't seem cut off...they had another line about the storyline that I'm forgetting now but it wasn't about Hook...do you have Dish or some other service? Maybe it depends on who the cable provider is...lol

So reading all the articles I read last night, it seems these guys hyped Jefferson a lot when his story was introduced too...is the hype for Hook the same or more than the one for Jefferson?...cuz Jefferson has kinda been put to the side for now it seems.

Any idea about the actor playing Hook? I know all the girls are busy swooning over him but how good is he as an actor?

Btw you never said anything about the Rumple-Belle VM I posted...do you like that storyline?

Edited by AreYaar - 19 October 2012 at 8:53am

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL really? It didn't seem cut off...they had another line about the storyline that I'm forgetting now but it wasn't about Hook...do you have Dish or some other service? Maybe it depends on who the cable provider is...lol

So reading all the articles I read last night, it seems these guys hyped Jefferson a lot when his story was introduced too...is the hype for Hook the same or more than the one for Jefferson?...cuz Jefferson has kinda been put to the side for now it seems. Nope. Jefferson wasn't hyped at all...it was the hype that it created AFTER his episode aired. Hook's hype is more than any other characters' hype...heck even the original regulars of the show. LOL I really like Jefferson/ Mad Hatter character and storyline. I really hope they give him more stuff in the future. He clearly knew a lot about Regina and Regina-Rumpel. He could be the third "surprising" player in the power plays between Regina-Rumpel and Cora. "Surprising" not for us but for them, the characters, you know.

Any idea about the actor playing Hook? I know all the girls are busy swooning over him but how good is he as an actor?
Yeah he's Colin O'Donoghue (lol I had a Biology teacher in school with donoghue last name and every time i read this guy's name, i  can't help but remember Mr. DonoghueLOL). He's an Irish actor...he had a very minor role in The Tudors as Philip, Duke of Bavaria with whom Mary Tudor falls in love with. Mary Tudor was played by Sarah Bolger, who plays Aurora in OUAT.  dunno much about how he is acting wise though. He hasn't been in much mainstream movies or tv shows until now. We'll see i guessLOL.

Btw you never said anything about the Rumple-Belle VM I posted...do you like that storyline?Oh woopsie! I thought i did mention it. but anyhow, YES! I love their version of Beauty and the Beast storyline with Rumpel and Belle. Emilie is perfect as Belle and I really like their story line. Belle and Baelfire are the only two whom Rumpel genuinely loves and even holds off from going to the true Dark side. These two are his redeeming factors and I would love to see more on Rumbelle and obviously so eagerly waiting to see Rumpel-Bae. Actually, give me anything Rumpel and I know for sure I'll enjoy watching itLOL, same goes for Regina. I can't wait to see Regina-Cora confrontation in SB whenever Cora appears in SB.

it should read something like this---Belle's disgust over Mr. Gold's continuing thirst for power comes to a head, and she threatens to leave him if he can't change his evil ways; the dwarves pick up their axes and try to find fairy dust in the Storybrooke mine; and a reunion with an old acquaintance could prove to be Belle's undoing. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, Rumplestiltskin attempts to save his wife, Milah, from being kidnapped by a band of cutthroat pirates.

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
LOL now see my DVR never has THAT long a description for any epi...it's never more than two lines...this can't be an official DVR description...sounds more like a TV guide description...they've given like  half the epi away!  My description for the previous epi was just this..."Emma and Snow hunt for a portal back to Storybrooke"LOL

Ok so they never hyped Jefferson...and even after he got appreciation for the character they don't seem to be doing much with him...shame.

Is the hype over this Hook guy also cuz he played all these roles in these other shows? Cuz honestly I'm not getting this WOW vibe from him in the promos so far...but the writers and the fans both seem super excited over him...hmmm...I must be the only one more excited to see how Rumple deals with him...lol...and all those bits of that old mousy Rumple who cowers in front of all these ppl.

Re: Rumple-Belle...yes ofcourse the twist on the Beauty and Beast legend...Emilie has done well too...especially liked her in the bits in Rumple's castle in that scene when she gives him an exasperated look and tells him he's not a monster.  But like I said in my post in the previous page...just overall the angst in their story is very well done...Robert is such a superb actor and the way he portrays this vulnerable side to Rumple that comes into play where Belle is concerned is also lovely...and honestly that chipped cup gets me everytime...I thought that was a very touching element they added to their story without overdoing it...just the significance of it...how much it matters to Rumple...so far they came from him saying, "it's just a cup"

Reunion with an old acquaintance? Do they mean Gaston? Or wait...Belle's father? He's still alive, right? Even after Gold beat him up? Cuz they are yet to show that entire story of what happened to Belle after she left Rumple's castle and how she ended up getting captured by Regina.

Nymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yeah that's tv guide description LOL.

oh and Anu, I've got to rush to class and then pack my stuff. I wouldn't be able to come around here for the weekend. But yeah i totally agree with you on what you've said about Rumbelle. Heck, you say it in a much better way than i ever would.Approve
@old  acquaintance-- hmmm i wonder who that could be too. Well if it was her father, they wouldn't call him an acquaintance now, would they? May be it is Gaston.

@Hook Hype--- lol i think it's mostly hype about HAWTNESS at this point. People are hyping him because he is one of them good looking guys and usually when you picture Captain Hook, you picture him anything BUT someone like him. lolLOL Lets see how he fares in the actual episode.

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top