OMG Suprise Dinner on the way

Posted: 11 years ago
OMGGG Pv'ians and AarYans...OMGGG

OMGGG...just seen in TT it says Love brewing between AarYa 😊

ufff YASHU planning for a surprise dinner to cheer his wife...so may be the reports are true...once again,,,,,OMG how many goosebumps will come in our show😆😆OMG please CVS spare us.from today SBB/SBS only we are dead...🤢

OMG AarYa in Black and White...OMGGG in dream now😳😳

http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/latest-spicy-buzz/punar-vivaah-romance-brew-yash-aarti/
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
OMG ..this cvs na... 😲 never give us rest... 😆happiness or sadness.. something keep s on coming and keep us on roll... 👏 now cant wait for the day to come...   
Ya Definitely CVs want to kill us with aarya in Black and White...🤢

But U know D: I dont like the thing that Aarti Remembering Python Prashanth ..Thats I dont like it At alll...This Means they Have to Show same situation between Aarti and Prashanth Right? That Was Making me Angry...I always Want to see Aarya Together...I can say ok if She only remembers Prsahanth not her self in Flash backs..But that Will not Happen...So We HAve to Watch Aarti in Black Saree With Prashanth also...Grrr What CVs Why r u Doing Like this ( If Happened only)
Ya di I read it just now. God CVs at 1st used to give us heart attack by lots of twists. and now they are giving us heart attack by ArYa romantic scenes.🤢☺️
cant wait for that beautiful day dear. cv's are killing us with pleasant surprises.
gali dene ke badd ab cv's itna deta hai u need not get rest
lovely post
like to see them both oh black and white Deadly combination.
CANT WAIT TO SEE
CV ARE JUST AMAZING GIVING US SUPRISES
OMG M Gona dead ArYA IN WHITE N bLCK omg 
Cv is showering us with Aarya scenes!! Means something big is on d way ..