Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

God i still need 2 write my scene.

And I'm still waiting 😉
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I finally did my scene sorry I took so long I am abit lazy to go and find the link for the OS that this was supposed to be part of so do forgive me will do it when i get a chance. And hope u enjoy.

Pintu was in the shower his hands where on the wall and his head was down as he felt the water flow over his skin he couldn't stop thinking how he and Krishna had gotten intimate in the room. As he thought about every place she had touched him, he unconsciously touched it and even though he felt like she had left traces of fire and he just wished they could be alone together again. He lifted his face to the water as he ran his hand into his hair wishing it was her hands in them. Finally he couldn't take his thoughts anymore and he turned the shower of and got out he grabbed a towel and put it around his waist and went back into the room.  He had been sent a few things he could choose from to use and he grabbed the first thing he saw which was a purple formal shirt and pants and put it on and than ran a comb through his wet hair quickly so that he could go in search of Krishna. He wondered around peeking into rooms looking for any sign of her and even though he didn't know what he intended to do when he found her all he knew was that he had to see her again. He had just been about to think she had gone down stairs when he heard one of the maids speak loudly  to herself and say she had forgotten the necklace for Krishna madam and would leave the clothes on the table and go and get it. As soon as she was out of sight Pintu came out he saw the neatly folded clothes on the table near the door and went to it. He picked the clothes up and than looked left and right and knew what he was about to do was totally wrong he couldn't help it as a naughty smile played across his face as he thought about them having just a few moments alone together no harm done and opened the door and slowly closed it and turned the key.

He was planning to say surprise but when he turned and saw her whatever cute words he had wanted to say died on his lips and he stood there frozen he had expected her to be in a robe or something by now. So he was totally unprepared for the sight before him she was in a round  cement tub and there was rose petals all around her, her head was back exposing her beautiful neck to she him . He couldn't take his eyes of her she looked absolutely amazing and than she turned her head and opened her eyes and she smiled when she saw him as if she expected to find him there and put her hand out beckoning him to her. Pintu dropped the clothes on the floor and moved to her and once he reached her he took her hand and kissed it he touched her face than and she closed her eyes and he said don't, open it I want to see every look that passes your eyes and rain kisses all the way from her hand to her neck as they stared at each another. But once there he bit her neck and she let out a scream and than looked at him in shock and than said u really here I thought u where and stopped he smiled and said what did u think go on. Krishna went crimson and moved away from him totally embarrassed. She thought to herself that how can I tell him that I was thinking about him and what had happened and my thoughts had gotten so out of hand that I had started imagining what would happen had they not been interrupted and when she had opened her eyes and seen him there that it hadn't seemed out of place.

Pintu went closer to her and said where u thinking about me and she blushed and nodded without looking at him and he gently put his hand on her chin and lifted it up and said so was I.  They stared at each another for a few seconds and than Pintu couldn't take it any more and went closer to her face and brushed his lips on hers gently and said I haven't kissed u yet. They both went towards each another and began kissing and Krishna held onto his neck and he at first held her shoulders but than he brought her closer to him. As he touched her bare skin he knew he needed to control the moment before it went out of control so was to lowering her back into the water when Krishna pulled onto him and they both fell backwards. Krishna was shocked by the impact and the water splashing all over and just stared at Pintu in horror and after a while they moved away from each another and Pintu burst out laugh. Krishna wanted to laugh as well but couldn't she was extremely embarrassed and so her only defense was anger so said I can't' believe u find this funny what will every1 think and how will I get out of her. Pintu spread his hands on either side of the tub and said who will tell I won't and who is stopping u from getting out and smiled cheekily at her. But as he watched how uncomfortable she was he knew she wasn't used to this and so said he would go out first and than she could go out Krishna immediately looked up than and smiled and said your clothes what are we going to and he said that he had a spare pair in their room so after she changed she would have to go and get it for him and she nodded. He got out than and went and got the towel and placed it on the side of the tub and they looked at each another and than he turned and went and stood in the middle of the room and looking down on the floor as he heard the water move as she came out. Krishna grabbed the towel and put it around her and when she saw him standing so still she went closer to him and wanted to touch him and at 1st moved her hand back. But after how close they had gotten she felt she didn't feel the need to be reserved with him anymore and so touched his head gently and said thank u and she was going to change. Pintu smiled at the gesture and touched his head without looking up he had waited a long time for her to be totally unreserved when it came to them being together and truly being one. This simply touch more than anything else finally made them one for him and he would cherish it always.

trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOVED YOUR SCENE SANDIA,,ITS SO BEAUTIFUL,,GOSH HOW I MISS PRISHNA,,BUT REALLY ENJOYED YOUR ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER,,THEIR KISS, PINTU'S SENSE OF HUMOR AND THEIR SIMPLE TOUCH WHICH MEANT SO MUCH TO EACH OTHER,,TRULY A MAGICAL PRISHNA MOMENT,,AND ALSO FORGOT IT'S THEIR ANNIVERSARY WEEK,,GOSH,,

THANKS FOR POSTING FINALLY,, Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was a perfect Prishna scene...exactly as they would have been! 

Sandia it is amazing...superb!
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinilisa

LOVED YOUR SCENE SANDIA,,ITS SO BEAUTIFUL,,GOSH HOW I MISS PRISHNA,,BUT REALLY ENJOYED YOUR ROMANTIC ENCOUNTER,,THEIR KISS,PINTU'S SENSE OF HUMORAND THEIR SIMPLE TOUCH WHICH MEANT SO MUCH TO EACH OTHER,,TRULY A MAGICAL PRISHNA MOMENT,,AND ALSO FORGOT IT'S THEIR ANNIVERSARY WEEK,,GOSH,,THANKS FOR POSTING FINALLY,,

thanks Lisa for liking it. God and thanks for reminding us that its their anniversay. There 1 yr would be today? Mmm got to see what i can do 4 them.
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

This was a perfect Prishna scene...exactly as they would have been. Sandia it is amazing...superb!

thanks for liking it Shanti.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sandia Awesome Scene I just read it now and I love it :D