Afsar Bitiya

~|| Prishnaholics Unlimited Besharami ||~ *Open* (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 21

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Why the Sannata? Stern SmileWhere is everyone?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| Prishnaholics Unlimited Besharami ||~ *Open* (Page 15)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Fizu I will soon come up with something nice . What happened to ur Rain scene ? Wink

FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu I will soon come up with something nice . What happened to ur Rain scene ? Wink

Will wait for it Moni and the Rain Scene is Coming Soon, just got busy with revising that's why the delay. Embarrassed

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I am waiting to comment on the next scene since I cannot write one!Tongue
@Fiza...check your PM(caption contest)

FizaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Shanti I will post one soon and will check my PM, I always forget about my PM's LOL Embarrassed thanks for reminding Big smile

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I wrote a small short scene, I hope you al like it =)

Pinto came home from work tired, he went into his room looking for Krishna, he goes in and sees that Krishna was busy fixing her saree, he cleared his voice to tell her that he's back, Krishna gasped and quickly fixes her drape and turns around to see Pinto. She sees Pinto smiling at her and quickly tells him that she will serve him food and he should freshen up. Pinto replies that he will take a quick shower and goes to the bathroom to have a shower, Krishna goes to the kitchen and gets his food ready, she hears Pinto calling out to her and goes to see, she enters the room and Pinto says that he forgot the towel and asks her to pass it to him. She spots the towel on the bed and takes it to Pinto, Pinto grabs her hand instead and pulls her into the shower with him, he pulls her closer and kisses her on the lips. Krishna couldn't help but respond then they broke out of the kiss and hugged each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nehashthaFizaluvsKinshuktrinilisaPrishna_DBPSkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by kmfan_2

Shanti I will post one soon and will check my PM, I always forget about my PM's LOL Embarrassed thanks for reminding Big smile

OOPS I also forgot abt that Caption Contest TongueD'oh . Fizu Can i send it till tomm ? OR I should wait till next time with new caption contest . Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

I wrote a small short scene, I hope you al like it =)

Pinto came home from work tired, he went into his room looking for Krishna, he goes in and sees that Krishna was busy fixing her saree, he cleared his voice to tell her that he's back, Krishna gasped and quickly fixes her drape and turns around to see Pinto. She sees Pinto smiling at her and quickly tells him that she will serve him food and he should freshen up. Pinto replies that he will take a quick shower and goes to the bathroom to have a shower, Krishna goes to the kitchen and gets his food ready, she hears Pinto calling out to her and goes to see, she enters the room and Pinto says that he forgot the towel and asks her to pass it to him. She spots the towel on the bed and takes it to Pinto, Pinto grabs her hand instead and pulls her into the shower with him, he pulls her closer and kisses her on the lips. Krishna couldn't help but respond then they broke out of the kiss and hugged each other.

Romance is in the air!!!!! Good scene...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.