Originally posted by: kmfan_2

😊 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

No words for it? πŸ˜‰ Embarrassed πŸ˜†
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Here is my first scene everyone, do comment 😳

Pinto was boxing, he was angry, he didn't know why but yet he kept boxing. He was feeling quite hot while boxing so he took of his shirt and carried on boxing. His well toned body and his muscles were out, it was almost as though he was flaunting his fit body. He got his bottle of water which was on the small table next to him and poured it all on his face, water was dripping down his body making him look even hotter, some water which had fallen on his hair was dripping as well. Pinto closed his eyes, all he could see was Krishna, he could see nothing else other then her. She was driving him crazy. Suddenly he heard someone laugh and Sonu talking, he's concentration completely diverted and he heard the girl talk, he had a huge smile on his face, he knew who's voice that was, it was Krishna's. Krishna was called by Sargam Bhabhi to tutor Sonu, Pinto had an idea brewing, he went outside of his room and saw Sonu and Krishna walking to Sonu's room, he followed them, not caring that he was shirtless and had a towel around his neck, he entered Sonu's room and saw Krishna and Sonu studying, he told Sonu that Sargam was calling him. Sonu happily went and only Krishna and Pinto were left in the room. Krishna couldn't help but notice him shirtless, she looked at him and instantly started blushing, Pinto saw this and closed the door, he walks towards Krishna, who stood up as she was surprised he closed the door. He made his way towards her, Krishna stood up, she was surprised to see him doing so, she says "What are you doing Pinto Ji", Pinto still advances his way towards her, he pins her to the wall and closes in on her until there was no gap between them. Pinto and Krishna's nose touch, Pinto is looking into Krishna's eyes and vice versa. His forehead touches hers, Krishna could feel him breathing, she was loosing her senses. He closes in on her and places his lips on hers, they stay in that position for quite some time, both had their eyes closed until they heard an abrupt knocking on the door. "Open the door, I'm back" it was Sonu, Pinto and Krishna who had broken out of the kiss were looking at each other, Pinto smiles, he kisses her softly on the cheek and goes to open the door for Sonu, he looks back at Krishna, still smiling and goes to his room.

(red part ) OMG Pintu!!! 
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dang i posted twice!🀣Edited by -ILoVeKinshuk- - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

No words for it? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Speechless...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Fizu 

OMG OMG fizu What u have done πŸ˜² . GOSH!!! U put the whole song seq of Humtum on Prishna infront of us πŸ˜³ . I am totally totally speechless.The way u wrote each and every step of Prishna and wrote the whole scene ..It was like watching the whole song on Prishna infront of my eyes. Now I want this scene anyhow Plzzz Ct's Plzzz . Do Wite more Fizu Do write more πŸ˜ƒ
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG wondefull Scene Fiza loved it =)
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok let me scold you first You wrote rain scene and didn't even bothered to PM ME😑 I just came in and saw the scene here else I was thinking god knows when she will write the scene. THIS IS REALLY bad.

Now coming to scene it was literally literally beautiful I just loved it rain krishna dancing Pintu ji admiring then Pintu ji going next to her Song and their dance everything was literally beautiful. Do write more and please PM me too😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Fizu 

OMG OMG fizu What u have done πŸ˜² . GOSH!!! U put the whole song seq of Humtum on Prishna infront of us πŸ˜³ . I am totally totally speechless.The way u wrote each and every step of Prishna and wrote the whole scene ..It was like watching the whole song on Prishna infront of my eyes. Now I want this scene anyhow Plzzz Ct's Plzzz . Do Wite more Fizu Do write more πŸ˜ƒ

Hehehe thanks Moni, I'm really glad you liked it soo much and I will deffo write more πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

OMG wondefull Scene Fiza loved it =)

Thanks Azifa, I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Ok let me scold you first You wrote rain scene and didn't even bothered to PM ME😑 I just came in and saw the scene here else I was thinking god knows when she will write the scene. THIS IS REALLY bad.

Now coming to scene it was literally literally beautiful I just loved it rain krishna dancing Pintu ji admiring then Pintu ji going next to her Song and their dance everything was literally beautiful. Do write more and please PM me too😳

Hehehe Sorry Rachna, next time I will deffo PM you, I have another scene in mind, and thank you soo much for liking the scene, wrote it how you and Moni wanted it πŸ˜ƒ