Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

It's October the 19...

An ordinary day?? Is it??Confused

It was... just another day... till the year 1992 when the angels decided to gift a beautiful mother a doll,Day Dreaming their own epitome... for all the beautiful things she had done all her life...Blushing

And from that day onwards... It was never an ordinary day...Approve

Coz the angels didn't realize what they ended up making...Shocked

Remember what went wrong in the making of "Aadarsh Nanhi Ladki" by Professor Utonium??Question
Yeah!!... Chemical X!Stern Smile

And so did happen this time... Only difference... The Chemical wasn't Chemical X..
It was... "I-am-the-youngest-so-I-get-to-do-anything" Chemical..ROFL

And since then, October 19 has been celebrated as Claim day every year!Geek
You definitely have guessed who she is by now...Cool

Name:- Maryam
Nicknames (we dared, yeah!!):- Fari, Chutkoo, Not Again, Hottie Chor...
DOB:- October 19, 1992
Hobbies:- Chatting, Choryfying everyone else's hotties, drooling (i have got it all over me..eeww..ROFL), Talking!!Tongue
Favourite Shows:- Humsafar, Tere Liye, PKYEK
First Forum:- PKYEK
Favourite Hotties (Presently):- Damon/Ian Somerhalder, Robert Pattinson,Vivian Dsena, Fawad Khan, Imran Abbas..(the list is never ending)D'oh

Contd...

Edited by radt - 18 October 2012 at 11:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart_.mariam._Charu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PARTY Time!!!!! Peep in to know why!!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Chinese Horoscope Animal- MonkeyROFL

Chinese Sign Monkey

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know. The Monkey tends to be rather accident-prone due to a certain lack of very high morals. This Sign's first interest is pursuing its own pleasure; this is not a malicious interest, it's just the way the Monkey is. However, this kind of carefree self-involvement can lead to all kinds of scrapes. In love, the Monkey makes a fun, exciting lover -- but one that may have the potential to stray romantically. The good news is, the Monkey's glib manner and witty repartee can often get this Sign out of a scrape. Perhaps not everyone will be won over by the Monkey -- but do you think the Monkey really cares? The Monkey's world, full of devil-may-care energy and revelry, isn't for everyone. Remember, though, it's not that this Sign is mean; it might just be a bit too curious for its own good. Monkeys often feel the need to try everything at least once, which can make for a merry-go-round of relationships. The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can also lead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-control concerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities. It's party time all the time for the Monkey, yet when it leads to a monster hangover or a shattered heart (generally someone else's, not theirs), this Sign might actually show a touch of remorse. They won't flat-out admit the error of their ways, but at least they'll pull back and try to tone things down -- for a while. Monkeys must try to learn to think of others ahead of themselves, at least some of the time. This Sign's world will be more complete once it realizes the world doesn't revolve around it.

From MoiHeart

Edited by radt - 18 October 2012 at 11:33am

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Edited by radt - 18 October 2012 at 11:48am

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Reserved! Reserved! Reserved!

Edited.

I have heard people say in astonishment sometimes to the birthday guy/girl, 'Ohh its your birthday! I can't believe it! LOL  but i won't repeat it.Smile

Rather on that note i'd like to thank our god and my stars that we met and would like to thank the creator of this site called IndiaForums. And also to our beloved Ekta (Kapoor) Didi for creating PKYEK!Embarrassed For if it were not the above i'd have never met a person with such a golden heart as you..!

I fully know and admit that i am not such a great friend as to come running to meet my online friends (only if my fate some day allows me I surely would!) as for my disposition for now won't seem to alow me, but you must know what i really feel about you...

You are my one of the first and closest friend on I-F. I  must tell you that i am a girl who loves to stay aloof and enjoy  loneliness ... And i did, until i met you, became friends and because of you i got courage to talk to everyone there, As you yourself approched me and indulged me in talking. Thankyou , for if it were not you i wouldn't have made long lasting friends, Radz, Charu, Nabi,and everbody. 

You are a connector between two people and have a wonderful persona. 

Further more, I would like to say nothing but would like to wish you on this most special day, Happy Birthday my sweet little cute and loving Vampy. May you get all the happiness of the world and 'a good and balanced combination of all the Fictional Characters you like'. May all your dreams come true.

And I love you alot!!!!!!Hug

Love.P

Edited by PriU - 18 October 2012 at 9:22pm

radt_.mariam._Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Res!!! :P
Kal add karungi kuchh!! :P ritenow i m total kangaal!! :P

Running back to read everything!! :D

Unres!! Tongue

TURN ON UR SPEAKERS!!! Big smile

Wish u a very very very happy birthday Chutkoo!!!
Here r ur gifts darling!! <3

Edited by Charu21 - 19 October 2012 at 11:56am

OfTheHeartradt_.mariam._

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriU

Reserved! Reserved! Reserved!

Edited.

I have heard people say in astonishment sometimes to the birthday guy/girl, 'Ohh its your birthday! I can't believe it! LOL  but i won't repeat it.Smile

Rather on that note i'd like to thank our god and my stars that we met and would like to thank the creator of this site called IndiaForums. And also to our beloved Ekta (Kapoor) Didi for creating PKYEK!Embarrassed For if it were not the above i'd have never met a person with such a golden heart as you..!

Same pinch!LOL Too lazy to re-write!Wink

I fully know and admit that i am not such a great friend as to come running to meet my online friends (only if my fate some day allows me I surely would!) as for my disposition for now won't seem to alow me, but you must know what i really feel about you...

Don't say that! Even I dnt come often to see you people! Never around n there for you guys... go invisible... for long duratins widout a reason.. widout informing and never am there in anyone's hard or happy times...  But i hope you'll be forgiving me ryt?

You are my one of the first and closest friend on I-F. I  must tell you that i am a girl who loves to stay aloof and enjoy  loneliness ... And i did, until i met you, became friends and because of you i got courage to talk to everyone there, As you yourself approched me and indulged me in talking. Thankyou , for if it were not you i wouldn't have made long lasting friends, Radz, Charu, Nabi,and everbody. 

Speechless!Stern Smile

You are a connector between two people and have a wonderful persona. 

HeartClap

Further more, I would like to say nothing but would like to wish you on this most special day, Happy Birthday my sweet little cute and loving Vampy. May you get all the happiness of the world and 'a good and balanced combination of all the Fictional Characters you like'. May all your dreams come true.

Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug

And I love you alot!!!!!!Hug

Love.P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart_.mariam._

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Bossy Party
Have a funfilled day..

-Reserved-under construction-

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 19 October 2012 at 5:43am

radt_.mariam._Charu21

_.mariam._

IF-Rockerz

_.mariam._

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Knock knock
look boss is here nd no 1 there :/
i should fire u awl :@

ok its my bday calm down 
take a start post wise ;p

radzzzyyy
u know what 
 I LOVE YOU Heart
more than any hottie i love u 
u r bestest  :* :*

such a beautiful birthday thread *faints*

LOL i dont remember how we met nd when we met but that was the best day nd tym ov my life :*
bus bht pyaar ho gaya warna tm moti ho jao ge

take a start from bday thread
 your intro
starting feeling like an angel nd ending also feeling like an angel :D :D

yeah i can do anything bcoz choto ko kch nahi kehtay
i can claim any hottie or qabzofying <3

the ian siggie faints Embarrassed
behlul bhiter just gorgeousHeart

now my hobbies only 1 love to qabzofying lol
addition to hotties list behlul meekal :P

the fawad siggie *koi pani lao mjhko hosh myn lao*

monkey amuse people so not bad but monkeyCry

nd the cake pizza etc etc my mouth watered yummmyyy

ab myn tere baray myn koi emo dialogue nahi marun ga lol khatam :P

@priyu

llluubbb u <3
awesome siggie <3
hahah rofl lol yeah u should better not otherwise i will cut ur salaryLOL

aaawww bossy ko itna makhan khariat myn moti ho jao ge :'(
but honestly thanks to IF nd these serials

no u should admit that u r an aaalllsssiii employee :P
yeah ek jalaad bossy k liye feeling i can guess LOL

ahan tu hum ne tmko seedha kar diya u should surely b thankful :)
awww thats so shweet ov u thanku for wishing

P.S khudi relate kar lyna kis kis ka ans hy :P :D

@chaaarrruuu

huuugggsss
lovvveeesss

tere aur nabhsy se hi tu apun IF myn pehli dafa dosti k relationship myn jura 
*wah dialogue hy*Wink

hope so hmari friendship jug jug jiye :)

@ritu
bosssy ka pyaar bhara LUB apko bhi <3
dont remember kab kahan kaisay q milay but it was awesome k hum milay <3

thankyyyeeewww Embarrassed

OfTheHeartradtCharu21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top