Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanab

Groupbie

shanab

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I don't watch madhubala regularly. in fact, i don't really watch it. But yest i watch the episode just to know what was going on and the song they play there just haunts me.

i'm not sure whether it is from any movie or not, may be it was made for this show.
but such a perfect song for the show. haunting and beautiful.
so i thought to share the song with all of you.
if you know which movie it is from, do tell.

Kaisa Ishq Ye Kaisa Junoon

Edited by shanab - 18 October 2012 at 11:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

glamdoll12CheckmateIWin_Darling_49erFan-Dil--SmexyGhost-..Glycerine..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewane" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
It was originally posted by Tanu as Armuforever  :   

Telefilms and BAG Films will have some breezy scenes between the two with RK's recovery. And to highlight their growing closeness, the makers have recorded a new romantic song that will be used specially for RK and Madhu.

The track is 'Hum Hai Deewane' and is sung by Orijit Singh (who is the singer of Rabta in Agent Vinod) and famous Pakistani singer Komal Rizvi. The track will be played for the first time in tonight's episode (17 October 2012) when RK gets well after Madhu prays for him at Siddhivinayak Temple. RK soon realizes that he has allowed Madhu to comfort him by holding his hand in his drowsy state, and understands that he has started opening up to Madhu. Also, Madhu realizes that she feels for RK.

When contacted, poducer Saurabh Tewary confirmed the news and said, "Yes, we have recorded a song for RK and Madhu which will be played during RK and Madhu's sequences. The song has been composed by Shaleen Sharma who has composed title tracks for shows like Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, and many shows on Star One including Miley Jab Hum Tum, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. The basic idea behind recording a new romantic number was that we did not want to use film songs to depict the closeness between RK and Madhu."

Folks, tune in to tonight's episode to catch this romantic number

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glamdoll12

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
No its not from B-wood they have exclusively composed it for RK & Madhubala Smile

fiavanghee

Goldie

fiavanghee

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
lovely song 

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Kal ke episode mai  ye song jada achha laga..

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yes nice song

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Beautiful lyrics :)

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
love the song

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.