Phir Subah Hogi

Adi Sugni & Vikram

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vbasdeo

vbasdeo

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ok i'm just a silent reader here and after today's episode i think i give up on this show
1) they keep tarnishing sugni's character and ruining her life i mean how can they show only downs and unhappiness in her character who always gets betrayed and hurt 

2) adi knew whats right from wrong how could he just leave sugni after all they gave up to save his mama and mami, how could they show him to be so weak all the time and follow this mama's words every single time its not like he don't what sugni went through how could he give up so easy 

3} i really dislike vikram character after he betrayed sugni first time around for god's sake you have a wife how can you look at an other woman she is 1/2 your age and yet still after hurting her so much you expect her to come back to you this is just called beinga loonatick he is literally like a mad man on the loose who will turn the whole world upside down for something he considers his but isnt 

to me this show is a bit way to confusing where cvs just causing more damage to the characters i dont mean to bash the show or what not but i'm getting fed up of this show it doesnt have a steady storyline its just to messed up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nariyboogle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi Sugni & Vikram" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariarai

IF-Rockerz

ariarai

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
so true and i understand adi is not marring sugni  but in the precap she's say he's her husband??? i just dont understand did they get sercrtly married

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
The first time I'll say for me having a husband who in my presence wants an another young girl at any cost is really hard to support.
Saying so because I'm married.
At this age wanting this Sugni at any cost like a middle age lover boy w/o forgetting with his wife beside him is not to be understood.
He did his ALIVE wife barsi knowing well that she's alive is really painful.
What Reva did in the past is not shown also,we only heard it from Vikram.
Yes this my POV I don't ask anyone to agree with me,this is a forum where I know i can share my ideas and POV without insulting which I did keeping in mind the storyline and the CHARACTERS only.

Edited by KajAnj - 18 October 2012 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nariy

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
if people are so fedup of a show noone is forcing 2 watch them this show
itne dino se sugni,gulabiya,aditya,reva had done so many cheap and disgusting things but few of them were happy and quiet as its profiting them as they are showing their fav couple though the relation was an incest and immoral and cheap disgusting one
but now as theya re not getting their fav couple tvs became cheap
if tvs is cheap then wat is gulabiya,sugni,reva,aditya worst and dirt creatures on universe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishapreetielidvinForeverSHINee

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sugani is responsible for own misery. I don't feel sorry for Sugani as she destroyed herself. She had choice of moving to another town and work hard to life of dignity. Instead she chose to do her public auction. Now she did take the money. she is greedy. She wants more and more by lying through her teeth. Speaking of Sugani, she has betrayed more people than anyone. She is doing kuldevi pauja without disclosing her true identity to Takur ma. She accepting gifts upon gifts without revealing who she really is. She is even wearing Amrita's locket. ...disgusting

Gulabia is another basket case who talks big and she herself is greedy. She trapped Adi in to her so called vachan which he had already fulfilled by bringing Rewa. What more she wants. She went on and on teasing Vikram and instigating how he is this and that. Moreover she is so called Daima to Sugani...her list is too long.

Adi is just plain spineless. He was doing something not sure why. He was just recking his own life.

Vikram needs to move on as there many sugani's he can find.

Edited by preetie - 18 October 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybooglemuktha_cutelidvinForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.