Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

i'll miss arsh n all the fun!! :'(

NG162 Groupbie
NG162
NG162

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I MISS U ARSH!!! i'll miss mltak!!! thnx a lot for this lovely show!!!! Hug
love u all!!!! i wish this show never ended but everything has to come to an end some day!!!!Disapprove but anyways i have a lot of good memories of mltak in my heart!!! n will always be there!!!!SmileWink i'll watch d previous episodes!!! i really wanted it to continue further but i can't help it!!!! life ok has gone mad totally!!! they r closing d show at d time when was again gaining popularity!!!! wat d hell!!!! Angry
watever...!!!! i love u sudeep n shraddha all d best!!!!Thumbs Up ur couple is d best couple of tellywood!!!! keep rocking with ur work!!!! hope u'll come soon on d screen!!! i wish u both come together again!!!! i just can't see u with anyone else!!!! but unfortunately i can't help this also!!!!!
no probs i have ur happy moments on youtube!!!! i'll watch them!!! good luck!!! muah...!!! :* Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemltak13

lovemltak13 Newbie
lovemltak13
lovemltak13

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u .. i'll always have superb moments of armi and arkaan. and wish shraddha all the best for her next film and sudeep for his entire life.love u people!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index