i'll miss arsh n all the fun!! :'(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I MISS U ARSH!!! i'll miss mltak!!! thnx a lot for this lovely show!!!! Hug
love u all!!!! i wish this show never ended but everything has to come to an end some day!!!!Disapprove but anyways i have a lot of good memories of mltak in my heart!!! n will always be there!!!!SmileWink i'll watch d previous episodes!!! i really wanted it to continue further but i can't help it!!!! life ok has gone mad totally!!! they r closing d show at d time when was again gaining popularity!!!! wat d hell!!!! Angry
watever...!!!! i love u sudeep n shraddha all d best!!!!Thumbs Up ur couple is d best couple of tellywood!!!! keep rocking with ur work!!!! hope u'll come soon on d screen!!! i wish u both come together again!!!! i just can't see u with anyone else!!!! but unfortunately i can't help this also!!!!!
no probs i have ur happy moments on youtube!!!! i'll watch them!!! good luck!!! muah...!!! :* Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovemltak13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i'll miss arsh n all the fun!! :'(" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovemltak13

lovemltak13

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u .. i'll always have superb moments of armi and arkaan. and wish shraddha all the best for her next film and sudeep for his entire life.love u people!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.