Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipktouch thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
its not rabba ve moment btwn arshi..its its jus a dabba ve btwn arnav-kushi bd n arnav bd-kushi..neva expectd tis kinda dabba ve crap btwn arshi 😆 😡 when d kushi bd hugs arnav i was lyk yuck 😳 😡 i jus sanaya n barun to be in such intense seen yaar...we undrstnd the actors wer bzy wid star diwali..bt y thrz a need to ruin the arshi dammit..??wat they did n d ppl we watch probably d intensity of arshi n their romance in a single frame..wat we did..are we against arshi..?!then y such game of using bds for tis...crappy so-called-dabba ve scenes...
luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
According to team barun - Arshad Khan is directing Qaabul Hai. LM is with IPK.  
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi and Arnav is simply not Khushi and Arnav when Sanaya and Barun are not in the same frame together.  They just have to be in the same frame and I 😃 like a fool.  Totally disappointed and  angry that they finally write sweet and romantic scenes and they give it to us w/bodydoubles😡

The very essence of our jodi was missing ...get them in the same damm frame dammit!
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When there is ARSHI they deliberately give the other cast screen space which not required then and now when they seem unavailable screen space is occupied by BDs..how absurd
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

really, today's episode did not work for me at all, I understand BD use in non arshi magic scenes but to actually show arshi romance with BDs is unacceptable .

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
With LMs presence this is not expected. Surprisingly the base of this scene was really very nice. It was the most important step in the life of this lovable couple Arnav  Khushi who r completely different from the others. Their real characters r well understood by one another through these small incidents. Leaving all the MUs behind Arnav being the most possesive husband madly in love with his wife &  Khushi the selfless, ever helping, caring, chirpy, most lovable person r understanding each other now a big step towards their future relationship which is going to keep them intact for life.