Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Anusuyaji this your post..so please tell me..are you finding anyt irritating rhing in my post...really i want to know...what is thing i just said i am waiting dimple..to isme galat kya...he..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anasuyaji..you said it the Epi started with a bang.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Must say kudos to creatives they have given Ankita a very powerful role to play as Natasha and Nimrit..

Awesome the way she grabbed yug hand away from her neck and threatened him ..Ankita stole that scene completely..πŸ‘

The expression of Amrit when Nimrit did that was worth watching..she is herself perplexed if its really the Nimrit who wont even dare to do such thing or open her mouth...

Nimrit scene in office with yug doing a deal with him was fantastic..Her guts was outstanding ..awesome dialogues...why drag Agam between us,..its a battle between you and me..do it face to face why hide behind a piece of paper...Her wait and watch was too good..must say Nimrit giving good takkar to Yug ..

coming to the emotional moment..First Agam cant bear to see Nimrit feeding Yug and goes away.next in the room seeing Yug..Nats pics his hurt so visible and Nimrit same ...

Agam how much will want to go away from her but its impossible..call it destiny and something always bind them together..so symbolic again her dupatta stuck in Agam's watch..it always hint they are destined to be together..loved what Nimrit said..i know what you are thinking about me but babaji iswatching..he himself made us close and he will reunite us himself..

Amrit deliberately making Agam chose Nimrit..Yug suhaagraat saree .later asking him to put the candles in Nimrit's room ..i was feeling disgusted by her behaviour..she is such a ...😑

Precap Amrit all happy to announce its a surprise gift from her and Agam.room all decorated for a suhagraat.Agam shocked to hear it even Nimrit..well Amrit you will get a big surprise tomorrow..

Btw is that sindoor in Nimrit's maang.in the precap..?...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gud work natasha. Precap seems to be scary. But natasha will escape.
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHANJAY

What i am doing...i am not blaming...so terevis no need of you to tell me that what i have to do...bcoz of such members like you dimple fans doesn't comment this forum...bcoz they knows ...and most imp thing everyone has a opinion ..so i have also...so just shut up...who you dare to shut up me...this is india forum...everyone has a right to express a view...

I did say no offence πŸ˜†

Actually I am a dimple fan too so please don't judge me πŸ˜• I mean I am a dimple fan and I comment πŸ˜• so where did the no dimple fans comment come from?

Actually I'm a dimple AND ankita fan. Just to get that straight.

I know everyone has an opinion and I didn't say you shouldn't post. You have every right to post and you are a valued member of this forum. It's good that you post, we need more posters like you to keep the ratings up.

I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or cause any arguments. I was just expressing my views which like you said the most important thing is that everyone HAS an opinion and that was my opinion and like you said everyone has a right to express their view so I was expressing my view. and I didn't say shut up πŸ˜• Where did you pick that up from?

Good lord, anyway apologies.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Saveeta

Your description  of scene by scene is so good I admire your skill telling the episode story at the same time putting into a correct using your beautiful language.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I am so impressed with your mail.I read three times slowly to enjoy reading such a nice mail

God bless you.Do write you have a flare  in writing πŸ‘.
Good to know that you realises that you hurted me..and more imp thing if two membres argues then others enjoys thier tamasha..so please be aware all these things in future...
ambolove thumbnail

Good to know that you realises that you hurted me..and more imp thing if two membres argues then others enjoys thier tamasha..so please be aware all these things in future...

I'll bear that in mind Dhanjay. Hope you're feeling better now?
I am a very cool person..so..forget all those things now..i aleady forgot that..so be good friends onwards now...
ambolove thumbnail

I am a very cool person..so..forget all those things now..i aleady forgot that..so be good friends onwards now...

πŸ‘πŸΌ