BHBK-WU-18-OCT- Finally the Reason revealed

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Shikha drawing closer to Krish much to the shock of all family members while Rajan is smirking...and lo behold Madam Shikha does a complete u turn and moves towards Rajan...and before Rajan can react smack...Shikha plasters a slap on Rajan's face and collapses. Rajni comes towards Shikha who is crying and between sobs taking Krish's name. Rajni consoles her and tells that now she would be alright and everything will be al right. 

Krish then questions Rajan that how can he prove Shikha wrong now? Rajan is standing there spineless not moving a muscle. Krish yells again that atleast now he should admit to his wrong doings. Rajan finally opens Pandora's Box and admits that he is indeed the culprit. He tells everybody that he had gone to Mumbai on work and that's when he met Shikha. He said that what started as a casual fling turned into his wrong doing as Shikha became serious and started talking about marriage. Rajna said that he was carrying a file with Krish's name and hence everybody assumed that was his name. He just thought that he would finish his work , have a fling on the side and get back home but he was scared out of his wits when Shikha insisted that he meet her family and decide about marriage. Rajan got scared and instead told Shikha that they should have a court marriage. The day of the marriage he took Shikha on the roof and pushed her. He was really scared and hence he took the step. He even managed to change the pictures of him with Krish so that everyone would pinpoint at Krish and not him. Namita asks as to why Shikha reacted when she saw Krish. Rajan explains that she did not react on seeing Krish but on seeing him as he was hiding behind Krish

Surbhi is devastated and slaps him too. Veena rushes to console her. Rajan continues that he was afraid he would lose Surbhi and Vishal and hence he took such a step. He is down on his knees when Archana comes from behind and grabs his collar. She questions him as to why he killed Yash. Rajan said that he never wanted to kill Yash but the circumstances led him too. Yash came to know about him and to hide his best kept secret he killed him. Archana is hysterical and Rajni consoles him. Rajan admits that he never slept peacefully since that day. (Seriously...this guy had all plans to give the boot and escape to god knows where and now he has turned all regretful and filled with remorse..some serious mood swings). Baa says that every human makes a mistake but the way he repents for it is very essential. She says that instead of repenting you went about making mistakes. Surbhi questions him that Krish was bearing the brunt of his actions in front of Rajan and Rajan still remained silent. Rajan looks remorseful just then the police arrives. 

Krish explains that he called the police. He introduces Rajan and tells the police to take him away. Rajan is taken away. 

The next scene all Vaishnav's and Purohits are sitting shocked over what has just transpired. Yasho says that she never thought Rajan would do something like this but she is relived that the drama is finally over and the culprit will be punished. Rajni says that not all culprits are not punished yet, she says that she is the bigger culprit to have been blind with revenge. SHe did not think twice before bringing them down. She says that they had told her one day she will repent and today she is repenting her actions. Yasho hugs her adn says that its not her mistake, she loved her sister and was caught up in misunderstanding. Rajni apologises to everyone and says sorry.

Shikha says that Rajan is exposed but in all of this she has hurt Krish a lot and she is sorry for the trouble. Krish puts a brotherly arm over her and says not to say like that and she is a part of his family. Rajni says that Krish did everything for her and she in return rebuked him at every opportunity. She says that if possible Krish should ...forgive her ...suddenly she is all teary eyed and goes away while Krish and others look on. 

Precap: Surbhi asking for forgiveness from Archana 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Neha for the awesome superfast update😊
saved me from watching the episode😉

now next what 😕🤢😡🤬

Now KriJni to unite💔😒
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks Neha 🤗
I should have checked the update before watching
it really made me sick ...the suspense is over now, they should have ended the show with it as well...
I hated Rajni's part of course and the part where Shikha calls Krish jiju made me cringe..
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wu!

i guess now they will have rajni get married to krish again...hence the byah hamari bahu ka>>>>
i hope krish says no!!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jolly_fl

thanks for the wu!

i guess now they will have rajni get married to krish again...hence the byah hamari bahu ka>>>>
i hope krish says no!!!

unfortunately there hardly is a chance for a no
its yes with open arms from Krish and V family
I've never come across such nice and dumb people in my life and guess I never will :(
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

unfortunately there hardly is a chance for a no
its yes with open arms from Krish and V family
I've never come across such nice and dumb people in my life and guess I never will :(

@ bold Hinaben well said and please add annoying too🤢 ,
Well Krish is a mysterious charecter who dumped paulomi who was very caring and can do anything for Krish's happiness but accepted(forgave her in mondays episode) Rajini who ruined his family,played with his emotions,😒is a hypocrite in a blink of an eye  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written update...
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update! I wonder whats next? But then should Rajni be forgiven!