BeboFC#84 JawsDropEyesPop (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 151

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Will Bebo tell all in her book?

The actor is reportedly penning down an intimate account of her life.

When it comes to her latest project, Kareena is maintaining a studied silence indeed -but that's probably because she knows there's going to be plenty of noise around it once it's complete. Bebo is penning a tell-all, and sources close to the actor tell us that it will be an intimate account indeed. "From memories of her superstar grandfather to the controversy surrounding her parents' separation, the tough times she and sister Karisma went through while being raised by mom Babita to her rise in B'town and high-profile wedding to 0053aif Ali Khan, the book will have it all," says a source.

Bebo has been toying with the idea for a very long time, but feels the time is right to share the details with the rest of the world and is bouncing her ideas off a writer friend.

Wonder if Bebo will be talking about her public split from Shahid Kapur in the memoir. Now that's what we call a bestseller!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderPearlyPal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BeboFC#84 JawsDropEyesPop (Page 72)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Actors are becoming like monkeys: Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor, who will soon be seen in 'Talaash' , doesn't mince words. The confident and self-assured actor sticks to her guns and doesn't mind expressing her thoughts in a way which might not impress her detractors.

In one of her recent interviews, Kareena showed no inhibitions in speaking about her live-in relationship with Saif Ali Khan and why she thinks actors behave like monkeys.

When asked about her relationship with Saif, she said, "I was with Saif for five and half years before getting married. I had a live-in relationship with him and we were quite open about this fact. Many people want to hide their boyfriends in public. I didn't. I have tried and tested the live-in relationship formula and now I can personally endorse it for modern Indian couples (laughs). And live-ins are a reality in modern India. I am a modern woman and I am glad I could live up to what I believe in. 

Unlike other actors, who feel marketing is indeed a key tool to promote a film and help it gain maximum attention, Kareena doesn't feel its need. "I have an interesting role in the film. I am eagerly awaiting it but having said that, there are no intentions of over publicizing the film's release. I think actors these days are going overboard marketing their films...they are becoming like monkeys, screaming from rooftops about their films, cavorting on the roads with it! If a 'Dabangg 2' is good, whether you publicize it or not, people will go and watch it. I am also excited about playing a journalist in Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha', though I won't be asking prying question about anyone's personal life as a journalist," she said

Do you think, her upfront attitude can put her into trouble? 

NetRaiderPearlyPal

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Megha Sharma, thanks for sharing the last articles about Kareena ! Smile Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PearlyPal

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Dabangg-2-Kareena-to-play-the-new-Munni/articleshow/17305031.cms
the pic isn't uploading so guys u can see it here..

Here it is :  Wink Smile

SaileshrkD3FANPearlyPal

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Guys, I've made a new siggy : Smile Day Dreaming