Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 151

PearlyPal

IF-Rockerz

PearlyPal

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BeboFC#84 JawsDropEyesPop (Page 121)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor has won accolades from all for Talaash!
Kareena Kapoor has won accolades from all for Talaash!

on Monday at 10:49am
Bebo aka Kareena Kapoor has been doing roles till now without shying away from the camera or the audience. With her bold role in the previous filmHeroine, she once again did it in the recent releaseTalaash. The actor who plays the role of Rosy, the sex worker put her heart into the movie with her oomph factor. 

A trade analyst said, "Kareena is terrific as the hooker delivering an admirable performance that would definitely merit a mention in award ceremonies next year. The sequences between Aamir Khan and Kareena in particular are simply fantastic! Kareena Kapoor manages to hold Rosy's mysterious aura quite well. One scene, when she tells Suri about her missing friend, particularly stands out for just how perfectly she allows only a sliver of sorrow to show on her face."

Praising Kareena thoroughly the director of the movieReema Kagti said, "I thought Kareena Kapoor was the best person for the part. It's a role that needs a lot of gravity and guts. I think she has those qualities."

Another trade source adds, "Kareena is on a roll with films like Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, Talaash and Heroine, playing diverse characters that showcase her versatility as an actress. Currently she is in the news for her songFevicol Se and her performance in Talaash she gets it just right while balancing the scales."     

Well, Kareena is not only the heart of the movie but the heart beat of the industry as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderPearlyPalZoobiDoobi

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor misses Talaash premiere for Salman Khan!
Kareena Kapoor misses Talaash premiere for Salman Khan!

on Monday at 04:59pm
Bollywood numero uno actress Kareena Kapoor sure knows how to fulfill her promise, and when it has been made to Salman Khan, one has to be extra careful as the Dabangg actor is not among the ones to forgive or forget, even if it means missing own film's premiere.

A source says that recently Kareena Kapoor had to giveTalaash premiere a miss, because of her word to Sallu. At the premiere of Aamir Khan's latest release, Bollywood bigwigs were in full attendance to wish the very best to the film's cast and crew. However, to everyone's surprise, one of the two leading ladies of the film Bebo was missing from the scene.

Reports say that Kareena took the evening off to be able to spend time on the sets of Salman Khan's reality show Bigg Boss 6, where she had gone to promote her upcoming item number (Fevicol Se) from the star's Dabangg 2. So it was left to Aamir and his other co-star Rani Mukherji to welcome guests at the show. A source says, "It's like Kareena chose Salman's film over her own. She had promised Salman that she would be present for his show. She kept her promise."

We're sure this action of Kareena, would have led to big controversy if Salman hadn't been best friends with Aamir! God forbid, imagine Kareena ditching Shahrukhfor Salman or vice-versa!

Source: NDTV

MaYur_AbhiSh

MaYur_AbhiSh

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Saif Ali Khan to throw Talaash success party for Kareena!
Saif Ali Khan to throw Talaash success party for Kareena!

on Monday at 04:15pm
Style diva Kareena Kapoor is getting rave reviews for her excellent performance inReema Kagti's Talaash, also starring Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji.

Apparently, husband Saif Ali Khan is very happy over his Begum's success and is said to be planning to throw a small party to celebrate her success. Speaking to the sources Kareena said, "Saif is still in Lucknow shooting for his film. He is very excited as he has been receiving messages from our family and friends about my performance in Talaash. He was happy about the fact that this is my first big film after our wedding and we have broken the norm to prove that even married women can get the box office going".

The lady went on to add, "Saif and I are quite thrilled about this and Saif is planning for a small party with friends and family as soon as he is back. He wants to have a small get together, now let us see how things fall in place".

It is notable that both of them tied the knot in the October month in an intimate ceremony. It is after a decade postChameli that Kareena once again played the role of a prostitute in Talaash. She is delighted that her performance in the new film has been accepted well by the audience. She said, "It's quite ironic that I did Chameli when I was 22 and I did Talaash when I am 32. So exactly after a decade I played a prostitute's role and both my roles were accepted well by the audience".

You have indeed been excellent here Bebo!

Source: NDTV

greatsumkum

IF-Sizzlerz

greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Saif Kareena

Love,
Neha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: