Merry Christmas, Bebo !

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing the Pictures :)
Table no 21

Creativity Contest 
   HElooo everyone''''
Table no 21 rajeev khandelwal  movie will be realeasing on 4 jan 2013
rajeev fc team has put together a creativity contest.
I encourage everyone to participate.

table no 21
promotional contest

Siggy Avi Rules

To max Size  koi bhi size ho
only 1 Siggy or more than 1 Avi per person 
please do not place your tag (name) Enty will be disqualified.
do not advertise your entry play fair..

Pictures

There's no limit on the number of pictures that you can use
please don't use personal pictures of salman
only Dabangg pictures should be used

Text

All Creations must have Text
rajeev khandelwal /table no 21

Releasing jan 4
pm your entry's to  sadffi
pm subject:  table no 21 contest
deadline:  2 jan 

questions/queries can be pm'ed to maharkno1fan 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3241308

Kareena and Karisma step out of the car. For Kareena Christmas is a time for family. And over the years she has made it sure that she has spent it with her mother and sister.

Actress Kareena Kapoor says she misses the kind of relationship a celebrity and a journalist once used to share.

"My regret is that today there is no relationship left between a journalist and a star because there are 25 channels, there are 25 tabloids, there are 25 magazines. Every star is on the cover of a magazine, that's no big deal. But I miss a relationship," the 33-year-old said here Sunday at the launch of author Richa Lakhera's book 'Garbage Beat'.

Kareena Kapoor: Today there's no relationship left between a journalist and a star 

Kareena said earlier interviews were more like conversations where you got to know the person better.

I have had relationship with two-three big journalists, who are now writers of my own movies and we would chat over an interview and the interview would not happen and you would just like chatting, chatting and chatting. So he would get to know the kind of person I am and he would write that," she said.

Kareena plays a reporter in her next 'Satyagraha' and says she is impressed with the aggression of real journalists.

"I think I am going to take inspiration from all of you (reporters). The aggression, the drive and the energy that all of you have like 'I need to get this answer and will do anything for it', you know, backstage, front stage, parties, premieres," Kareena said.

"It's a tough job that you all do and sometimes we are a little harsh. But I am going to take a little of your grit but not the questions," she added.

Directed by Prakash Jha, 'Satyagraha' also features Arjun Rampal, Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn and Manoj Bajpayee.

Edited by MS-meghasharma - 11 years ago

Have Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra called a truce?
Mid-Day.Com | Thursday, December 27, 2012 (Mumbai)    

Most Bollywood heroines over the ages have stayed true to the adage that two actresses of the same league can never be friends. However, looks like Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra could prove it as a thing of the past. If rumours are to be believed, the two ladies could well be on their way to call for truce. But questions is, ultimately will they or won't they?

Both PC and Bebo have often engaged in a war of words, whether be it in front of the media and even telly chat shows. They have been at loggerheads about not just their professional lives but also their personal lives. The two have apparently even shared boyfriends (read Shahid Kapoor). However, a source present at Imran Khan's recent housewarming party, where both Kareena and Priyanka were invited, states that the two apparently shared a very warm conversation on the floor.

The source says, "Everyone present in the room was surprised to see Kareena and Priyanka talking non-stop with each other. They were in each other's company for more than an hour and had even taken a corner of the house to themselves. They kept on giggling and laughing throughout." 

Apparently, there was no other person who was part of their conversation. "They just came face to face and started talking," adds the source. What remains to be seen is if their newfound friendship will carry over to the next year as well. Let's wait and watch.

Past imperfect

Kareena and Priyanka have not exactly been the best of friends for a long time. A sneak-peek into their colourful history together.

2007: The two worked in Aitraaz together, post which they heaped praises on each other at every media interaction possible.

December 2007: Kareena took a dig at Priyanka by stating that she did not consider any of her contemporaries to be 'actresses' except Rani Mukherji. Priyanka issued a dignified response saying, "Bebo is a more senior and hopefully more mature actress than me." 

December 2010: Kareena, once again, ridiculed Priyanka on Koffee With Karan for her accent, prompting Priyanka to comment on Bebo's then-beau, now hubby Saif Ali Khan's accent as well.

January 2011: There were some signs of a patch-up during an event for the Mumbai police. During her performance, Priyanka roped in Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena on the stage to jive along with her.

September 2012: Even during the promotions of Kareena's Heroine, the two actresses made sarcastic comments about the fates of the other's films at the box office and award events.