Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sneha Kapoor bid adieu to Sharon and D3 today. We'd been dreading this day for over two weeks but I dread jack squat today. I'm happy today and how?! 

#1 The first half of the episode was all SwaRon and it was pure mainstream SwaRon Magic. Why? I had it realized that Sneha K.'s last has come but I still couldn't feel sad at all. It was a very well executed scene with a lot of sense in it. At long last, Sharon said things that made sense. It was aching when she said just how far could Swayum follow her. I missed Sharon who always said acid-coated facts. And then their us-and-dance talk was also very cool. I was smiling and I had one hundred percent concentration on my TV screen. THAT is mainstream SwaRon! Approve

#2 They made no less than two references to the officially epic era of SwaRon which had begun to seem so very distant to me. I will be repeating this like a frigging broken record but Swayum still believes that Sharon's wish is his command. The first time he said it they made a timeless sequence out of it. Then time and again his actions proved that her wish indeed is his command and today he said it again and how?! Uncannily beautiful, that moment. And I am not really a fan of finger hearts, but that was another reference to one of the initial SwaRon scenes. Therefore, I could not have asked for more. Embarrassed

#3 Tonight's was an ingeniously written scene. Most scenes till date in a long time have either lacked the feeling or the sense. This one was a powerhouse of mostly both. After a long time off-screen issues were not visible onscreen and I owe that to their writing excellence. For Tan and Ha are both sensational actors no matter what, but a strong script still is a strong script. And it was totally there today! Most of all, the scene felt like an epic SwaRon scene from like 6-8 months ago. I could feel the enigma that had been missing due to reasons, whatsoever. I felt SwaRon after a LONG time. That's why I'm not going to mourn about what a terrible loss our fandom is suffering today. At least, not today. For now I am going to bask in the glory and warmth and excellence of tonight's SwaRon scene. Embarrassed

#4 I am not sure if I will stop watching D3. I really am not but if I do, I will not harbor any complains regarding the way SwaRon's story's been constructed. It's been one helluva journey and I am not sure about the turn of events in the coming days. But I feel at utmost peace today. I do. Embarrassed Thanks to Sneha K., Shantanu M. and the marvelous script. Approve

A complacent fan,
Savage

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya24.sharmaambika71Teena_SwaronJyoti93Crescendumchimpukli10ccubedtabtejukortashu20weaklingSaee.TFreakin_girlvenusrockzmeghana29mrash_Deepika_-Alinaa-Anomic_lonerswa-ronMonica..idiot_boxSatluvsd3lyfisbeautifuldews100Phosphenessreya19royArdour.MirageSwarontaniya_dostiiyasriabhilasha_dreamRutuGratitude_Me_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAnonymous--prateek.007SnoweyBeulaSwaRonnish22muskuranaHPHolic-3Suku_SwaRonmarauder-PixieDust-Born2Danceblue_anSharif.BadmaashNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon: Four Reasons Why I am Happy Today" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I am happy and i am at peace.
I am glad for the SwaRon scene we got today, had both the emotions and a perfect script that went along. TanHa acting was never an issue and they just proved what they are capable of with a perfect track.

The flying kiss and the manju antics the finger heart and the final bye everything felt right at its place. 
The promises they made to each other and of course as usual Sharon's wish is always and will be Swayam's command. 
The final driving away and an impression of Swayam waiting for the return was the perfect good bye to SK as Sharon. 

Thanks to everyone involved behind the scenes and thanks to Shantanu and Sneha - one epic Swaron moment that will be cherished for long. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 18 October 2012 at 8:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashsreya19royMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

I am glad for the SwaRon scene we got today, had both the emotions and a perfect script that went along. TanHa acting was never an issue and they just proved what they are capable of with a perfect track.

The flying kiss and the manju antics the finger heart and the final bye everything felt right at its place. 
The promises they made to each other and of course as usual Sharon's wish is always and will be Swayam's command. 
The final driving away and an impression of Swayam waiting for the return was the perfect good bye to SK as Sharon. 

Thanks to everyone involved behind the scenes and thanks to Shantanu and Sneha - one epic Swaron moment that will be cherished for long. 

You simplified my essay for the masses here. Good work, Sudha! LOL

@Majnu antics: I was never a Majnu-Swayum fan and this wasn't mainstream Majnu-Swayum. It was a distinctive form of the whole institution. The little joking and animated expression Shantanu M. gave today were the silver lining on a beautifull written sequence. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

You simplified my essay for the masses here. Good work, Sudha! LOL

@Majnu antics: I was never a Majnu-Swayum fan and this wasn't mainstream Majnu-Swayum. It was a distinctive form of the whole institution. The little joking and animated expression Shantanu M. gave today were the silver lining on a beautifull written sequence. Smile

Thats what i am here for - is it not Embarrassed

Thats exactly why i mentioned that even the Majnu giri felt at place today. I find no harm in the mainstream Majnu not i appreciate it much. But what Shantanu does is bring his flair to the whole Majnu giri and voila with a beautiful sequence like today its just fits. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
^^ Couldn't agree more. I could keep discussing the scene and how majestic it was. This is the closest I can get to being a fan-girl. But as it is, the stakes are high tonight. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Snowey

MirageSwaron

IF-Dazzler

MirageSwaron

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Very logically and painstakingly put observation...I am sure right now is too momentous for all those who firmly believe that SwaRon is not gonna b the same again with Sneha making an exit, I admit I am one of them...but lets not let that hamper the beauty of what was enacted out there today...

Basically, there was a lot of positivity surrounding SwaRon today, and that is a first of sorts in many ways...first time ever, we saw Sharon being forthcoming without any hesitation whatsoever, reassuring Swayam abt them being together interwined with their dance too (when its usually the other way round) and showing emotion so openly in full hosh-o-hawaz, that flying kiss is gonna b a fond memory now, definitely coz it was a sweet surprise, their entire convo touching on what hav been hallmarks of theSwaRon experience, for us all this is gonna b yaadgaar...

The kind of warmth that TanHa shared was easily reflected in today's episode...and where they cum in, it can be nuthing less than perfect, so it was...

Very sad of cors that Sneha has abandoned Sharon now forever, but at least the solace remains that she left on a positive note, hopeful as Sharon for what the future will cum to hold for SwaRon...

A well written script, SwaRon in their own space even surrounded by a crowd, class acting as ever by TanHa and an interlude in the SwaRon tale which does not border on uncertainty any more...hopefully    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.Tsreya19roySnoweymarauderepiphany.

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

^^ Couldn't agree more. I could keep discussing the scene and how majestic it was. This is the closest I can get to being a fan-girl. But as it is, the stakes are high tonight. LOL

I am sure you can.
The script and the how the scene was carried out deserves every bit of praise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

mrash

mrash

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
You said it all

We will rest in peace now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top