Members Lounge

AT for molten_lava :) (Thread 2 link added) - Page 7

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: molten_lava

see, what a bunch of creepy stalkers I've created.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† (pun intended)

But seriously, I'm so honoured. I love you guys! 
But there will be no new FF until december. Exams!🀒

yeah, I'll hunt for a producer and I'll cast you all somewhere in between the movie. Special appearance  as the spots like those extras in IPKKND.πŸ˜†

once again, thank you for being a faithful reader of my FF and encouraging me with your comments!πŸ€—

Really you'll write a FF ?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
So many good news in one day πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

That's a good you don't start it immediately πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Because you should focus on your studies just like your readers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But My exams are the second week of January πŸ˜‘😑 
So on december I'll be busy revising : I won't be able to enjoy neither your FF nor Christmas and New year πŸ˜‘😑

😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raichu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lilly205

wow Rachele  the picture is just beautiful...πŸ‘

don't tell me that you made it in your math's class????

Gosh How did you know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seriously I started during one of my math class, continued it during chemistry class and lunch and finished it in the train πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Raichu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kushipugly

ok molten, an appreciation thread has been made for your epic ff, now we want you to return us the favour by giving a long epilogue where arnav or khalid shouldnot be jailed & kushi shouldnot be paralyzed/braindamaged/killed.
eagerly waiting for the epilogue...

Rachel if you give us paralysed or a braindamaged Khushi, you can be sure that you'll rejoin Aman very very soon πŸ˜‘

But I'm sure I don't have to worry about that ! Molten_Lava is evil but not mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MI GOD!!!! This is FREAKING PURR-FECTO!!!!! Mi Amore, I love you very much and am so, so, so, so, so HAPPY for you!!!πŸ€—
You completed it? πŸ˜²
I have been wanting to apologise to you for not able to continue with my journey with you and your FF: Mirage.😳
And when I saw this thread, I just couldn't help but stare at the screen like a deer caught in front of headlights, and then "Aww" at the screen for my old friend, and then jump along with you!!!
Your friends are so sweet and so devoted to your FF that they actually made an appreciation thread for it, which made me feel so overwhelmed for you! I know this is too cheesy to say, or even stupid to say that "I" am overwhelmed when you are the one, who already is!πŸ˜†

But this is so overwhelming and full of surprise that I just can't stop saying it!!

Annie

P.S.: Proud of you, mi amore! πŸ˜Ž

-Raichu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lilly205

same to same my condition😳

and me too terribly failed to comment long on any other FF πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Should I mention you that it's also  because of my very bad english I never comment long !!
I don't know why but in Mirage I didn't feel shy and was comfortable enough to comment πŸ˜³

Besides I stopped reading a lot of FF when my semester started, I limited myself to three FFs, one of them is of course Mirage, and guess what two of them are ending, and the third one will end soon !

Now I don't what I'm going to do πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for making this post lilly...molten really deserve this...i agree with each and every word which lilly wrote in her post...and ya don't  leave the forum...u r really a talented and blessed girl...HATTS OFF U GIRLfor giving such an amazing ff...waiting badly for epilogue...love ya
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww!! Golden Dragon! So sad it must be for your readers to know that you are flipping over the last page of your grand book! I know I have not read your tale yet but I've heard enough to tell me that its a promising treat! I still have the link saved on my desktop and I will give it a shot when I find time, dear. Here's my toast to your touching moment!

P. S. Thank you Miss Lily for doing this for your special writer. Aye! Young R is special indeed! *wink*
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
jshreya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats molten...this is my first favourite Fan Fiction that read fully n loved every core of it!!!!

We do want an epilogue...pls do update n don't kill khushi pls πŸ˜›

molten_lava thumbnail
Aww... so many messages. Will reply to each message later. But right now, I'm a bit busy. And will try to post the epilogue tonight!πŸ˜‰
mysterious_maze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Agathe

Rachel if you give us paralysed or a braindamaged Khushi, you can be sure that you'll rejoin Aman very very soon πŸ˜‘

But I'm sure I don't have to worry about that ! Molten_Lava is evil but not mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she will join aman???? like seriously πŸ€£

that is such a sweet way to bribe her πŸ˜†