Members Lounge

AT for molten_lava :) (Thread 2 link added)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 143

Page 1
Page   of 143
Page 2 Page 143

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

on completing your first ever FF successfully...Big smile
it is not an easy task to write 62 chapters and never failed to surprise your readers...Clap
you always came up with such ideas that we glued to our laptops, PCs and mobiles just to read the next update... am not complaining... am telling you about the magic you have in your writing style...Star

so here goes a special pikachu fire work for giving us an unforgettable story...Wink

and now come here i want to give you a pappi and a jhappi Hug

and now from all of the readers of mirage

"WE LOVE YOU molten_lava"

people who accidently have opened this post and wondering about why am I praising an ordinary writer so let me tell you SHE DESERVES TO BE PRAISED...

and now my MIRAGE BUDDIES here are few things related to our memorable journey... ENJOY remembering all the good times Big smile

A cover Page

A Trailer (made by loveydovey)

A VM for the reunion of the lead

A VM for the CHAPTER 62

and for those who are interested in reading this outstanding story, here is the link

new readers welcome to an irresistible journey of mirage Hug

and now after a lil bit of maska i have a request molten... no not a request... i guess it's a demand Embarrassed

i want a looonggg looonggg looonggg Epilogue
come on everyone scream so that molten can hear our demand

EPILOOOGUE
EPILOGUE

EPILOOOGUE
EPILOGUE

EPILOOOGUE
EPILOGUE

and i want a family reunion in it... may be an Oh la la moment Wink just like this

(credit goes to the up loader)

Who knows may be you are also planning to give us friends reunoin

(credit goes to the up loader)

and now a request time molten... this time it's a humble request... not a demand Embarrassed don't leave IF pleeejjj... am not asking you to write another FF... am just asking you not to leave the forum... if you remain the part of the forum we always hope that someday we will get a news of some other brilliant story from your pen so just don't leave IF...

this is for you melly RUSGULLEY Ermm

(credit goes to the maker & the up loader)

in fact it should be

"KABHI na jao chor ker k dil KABHI bhara nahi" in your case... we will always have cravings to read your stories

and now the best part of this post come Big smile

my wish for you molten...
i don't know much about writing... i can't write as good as you used to write... but every single word of the song below is all i want for you Hug

(credit goes to the maker & the up loader)

AND now i want ALL the devoted readers of this FF to come and show your love to our beloved writer...Smile

Edited by lilly205 - 26 October 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnachilliessumi209sweetie1212Jaanvi92StarStruck10anji_22manistwilight_dawnruby20mayadzeefan 1kethgauthami1jshreya16smittapjbluedayAchinta97heidiAce11mz.brarAtyaysmarty94aria95White.PearlnupsiiigataDancingDiva.dproverpink.lotusavantika_2012saga_twilightA_R_SPyaaraarnavPriya_990roldcPrasanna_dhanuleanne_1983BARUN-myladdumeera06nomad.nessTia_0810IPKKNDkaur92pinksslazylad8-FauZiPhoenixRadarShona.AngelBarunkidewaniAquilinevqwertymayabegumKishmish.DivaDeluxe.vandana1965gmskkushipuglyCetroniaachu_arshihenamani-bazinga-coronapsychemomo121Saaraa.-Raichu-sikhni_vkp1989StormChaserJerryTheMousesree07farheen75molten_lavaAyushiSinghaniaFAYKHAN29perfectpisceanmeloniedebby_11shonagudialazyblues...Pwincess...serialjunkieLyssaPieSenorita Sanayaalipie.GodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT for molten_lava :) (Thread 2 link added)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

molten_lava

IF-Rockerz

molten_lava

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

OMG! like seriously OMG!!!!
I feel like jumping crazily even at 1: 30 am.LOL

Tabby! Hugs to you!Hug
I never expected this. Not even in my wildest imagination. But looks like I have transferred some of my abilities to surprise people to my readers too!LOL

And yes baby yes! You will get a long and awesome epilogue!Party

Ok, let me breathe.LOL I'll come back later. Working on the epilogue right now.Wink

Edited by molten_lava - 18 October 2012 at 3:16pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi209pairocksmanisjshreya16dimishraruby20mayadbablio09smarty94AllSmiles86heidisanashamranupsiiiDancingDiva.BARUN-myladdumysterious_mazepink.lotusipkknd_hazel-bazinga-PhoenixRadarmayabegumpinkssJerryTheMouseAyushiSinghaniavkp1989coronapsycheSaaraa.momo121-Raichu-thulasi_arshi

achu_arshi

IF-Dazzler

achu_arshi

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
reserved 

wow lilly this is the best thread

and it night in uk and i'm going to bed 

i need some time to post the comment i will post it by tomorrow :D

edited!!

i forgot about this completely Tongue

ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap 

Edited by achu_arshi - 24 October 2012 at 1:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nupsiiibablio09mysterious_maze-Raichu-molten_lava

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

dafuq???LOL

reserved!
you are not supposed to be the first to comment... at least let peple appreciate you... you know guest of honour always come late Tongue
but i guess am very much excited that the first pm i sent was yours...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09nupsiiipink.lotusachu_arshimayabegumJerryTheMousemolten_lavacoronapsyche-Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you MOLTEN

I did that a long time before but never shared it, but I think it's my last chance to show how much I'm addicted to this FF !!

Mirage is an original FF in which all the characters have an important role !
That's why I did this VM, to show that there aren't only Arnav and Khushi!

I'll never forget this FF !!
And I enjoyed whatever we did to irritate Rachel LOLLOL

PS : Lilly wonderful idea Big smileBig smile
and your last VM was really nice !! WinkWink

Edited by Agathe - 18 October 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd1989bablio09pink.lotusmysterious_mazeachu_arshiPhoenixRadarmayabegummolten_lavamomo121

mayabegum

IF-Dazzler

mayabegum

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Wow what an awesome idea, what better way to round off the FF with this appreciation post(still waiting for the novel length epilogueLOL)

Truly speaking as a massive fan of your writing I really did enjoy reading your storySmile. It was something I look forward to when I log onto IF and go stalking you everyday to see if you had posted another chapter yetLOL

I hope you start a new FF soon and bombard the forum with your OS's rather than all of us readers having to go through the depressing topics here on IF about which actor is now 'quitting' etc.. LOL

A big big congratulations to you for completing your first ever amazing FF and a big thank you to the TM who has made such a thoughtful and sweet threadHug

EDIT

And oh yes! I too want a film producer to come across your FF and base a film around it... it will be truly amazing! you should write a book tooShocked
sorry for being such a creep but it had to be saidApprove

Edited by mayabegum - 18 October 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09nupsiiimysterious_mazeachu_arshimolten_lavaFAYKHAN29-Raichu-

mysterious_maze

Goldie

mysterious_maze

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achu_arshi

reserved 

wow lilly this is the best thread

and it night in uk and i'm going to bed 

i need some time to post the comment i will post it by tomorrow :D
no problem teke your time... am in no hurry... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achu_arshimolten_lava

molten_lava

IF-Rockerz

molten_lava

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
and oh yeah, now you guys can spam in this thread in memory of the FF.LOL
You were feeling sad right! 
And maybe I can post some special OSs connected to the FF over here. Only for you guys! what say!Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mayadbablio09dhahinupsiiiUltimateWishesDancingDiva.mysterious_mazeachu_arshiJerryTheMousecoronapsyche-Raichu-momo121

Post Reply New Post

Go to top