Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

I have stopped watching this show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
even i stopped watching this crap frm few weeks as im damn sure ekta plan is 2 make mona going back 2 pradeep.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have stopped watching this show (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Add me to the list. If I had continued watching I would surely have lost my my mind in the same manner that the CVs lost theirs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I am already here..who wants to watch this show? Pathetic...bogus...crap...shame and insult to women...torture..tierd of watching lady /wife being shown sooo great that she ultimately lost all self respect..there is a difference between..when a lady goes after a guy even though she is being humiliated by him, she cannot be considered as great or loyal..she is spineless and stupid.

I am out of it...congrats to all my fellow members who are in this thread too..we did a good job.
ClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammartmsaishrayblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.