Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I just forward this show on my DVR to move from Parvarrish to BALH. Come to this forum to read a quick update, that's all the time I am willing to give to this show. I am really mad at everything going on and have absolutely no patince for any more Dead
Who else feels this way?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jannat786muktha_cuteavadvaniblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have stopped watching this show" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
They are beating around the bush that's what is happening in the show, Especially Mona is playing with her own emotions & making herself be a victim of all kinds of animosity..

the progress is stand still infact they could show much more of Mona Vineet bonding & with the kids instead of she swinging like a pendulum & leaving Vineet all with high expectations..

The realitic part of this show lacks in terms of making use of seeing a good spectrum of happiness in Mona's life she is still living in her past no doubt 12 years of marriage has a lot of memories BUT the show needs to show growth in the individual in a positive way and understanding where her self respect lies & show herself being degnified & respect herself & her happiness in moving ahead.

Its high time she thinks about herself and people who care & respect her & wish to move along forward with her rather than pulling herself back where the doors have closed and she also took the decision.

This constant fluctutatiion of the characterization puts viewers off as the WADA is long broken now moving ahead should be teh criteria for the protagonists especially Mona.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

Maneet7861

Maneet7861

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yomamma

I just forward this show on my DVR to move from Parvarrish to BALH. Come to this forum to read a quick update, that's all the time I am willing to give to this show. I am really mad at everything going on and have absolutely no patince for any more Dead
Who else feels this way?

same here i stoped watching this show long back, i was just reading WU but now i stoped that too Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteblyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I also wait for the WU and then decide to watch the episode. I don't contribute to TRP!!!

I switched to IPKKND. Amongst all the masala drama and countless poojas they also show that the lead character Arnav is quiet progressive, sticks to his believes and very often gets things done his way. No nani, dadi, saaz, mama, mami, brother, sister can force him to do things and still Arnav har ek rishta nibhata hai! (in his way). The opposite of our Mona :( and Ekta's favorite character Pradeep. Both spineless and ready to be tossed in every direction by others!

Edited by aishray - 19 October 2012 at 2:19pm

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
With every episode this show is becoming more and more disgusting Angry. I am glad I don' watch it and just read the updates. If it continues this way, I may stop doing that too! Total good bye to this show Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutertmsblyton

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
agreed this show is barely worth reading the written update now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutertmsblyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Watching KHTV means wasting precious time. I refuse to do that from now on. I can't bear Mona's nonsense and Vineet can't make me stick to this show. My final good bye and hey I don't have to touch anybody's feet for that!! Angry

Edited by aishray - 23 October 2012 at 5:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammamuktha_cuteInkpen4877rtmsblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
 stopped watching this show.who want to spoil one's time with this crap?yes even vineet can't arouse the interest to make me watch this show mona is too disgustingAngry.can't understand hw mona the actress is putting this up?never thought a fiction can become this much nonsensical.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammamuktha_cuteaishrayInkpen4877blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.