shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Firstly I would like to say about the concept of Dance Camp….

It was beautifully done…loved the fact that the creative's got the real life truths to the story….specially nil's part where it was shown how things can go with your small mistakes….i really appreciate the fact that they made it so realistic and the viewers could relate to it, as its the part of everyone's life where they come out of their own shells and face the world….where you get to know there are many like you competing for the same things….the concept was brought out very well and wonderfully packaged too….everyone one there did a splendid job with their performances…hats off to all…

Now coming to SwaRon …

Well lately I haven't been watching D3 for SwaRon story or entertainment…I was watching it only for TanHa…just to see them together in one frame….just hoping and wishing to see TanHa portraying Happy  SwaRon.  And thanks to the creative's; we got to see TanHa portraying happy swaron being in one frame…

There were these small ,small wishes that each SwaRonian here had….seeing SwaRon happy together…seeing SwaRon talking about their feelings for each other…watching them walk hand in hand…. gang teasing them and Sharon blushing while denying….Sharon being happy for Swayam, giving his happiness importance.…Sharon seeing her win through Swayam's win….calling up, to meet….and most importantly the SwaRon hug…..

Thank You so much for giving us all these moments in presence of TanHa as SwaRon….These will be cherished…

M sure every SwaRonian is at peace to get all the wonderful moments..and most importantly the SwaRon convo tonight...

Thank You Palki ma'am , for not making Sneha leave on any hurting note…. and thank you so much for the "Your wish is my command " repeat tonight…. and the flying kiss*dead*...THANK YOU for the most lovely convo...

Thank you Sneha and Shantanu for making such moments more memorable :) these moments will be cherished …

May lord bless ya'll both...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post, Rosh. You spoke my mind, and needless to say I absolutely and completely agree. On everything.

Seriously, THANK YOU Palki ma'am, the entire team of D3 and Shantanu and Sneha for having made these last two weeks SO memorable for us all. It means a LOT to us. Seriously.

This bit, you put SO well, Rosh, and it echoes what EVERY SwaRon fan feels right now: There were these small ,small wishes that each SwaRonian here had….seeing SwaRon happy together…seeing SwaRon talking about their feelings for each other…watching them walk hand in hand…. gang teasing them and Sharon blushing while denying….Sharon being happy for Swayam, giving his happiness importance.…Sharon seeing her win through Swayam's win….calling up, to meet….and most importantly the SwaRon hug…..

Sigh...Thank You! 🤗
Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES

*Edited*

The dance camp was one of the best track D3 introduced, it was realistic and came out with some real life message. Once out in the real world its more important you take every step with caution and winning isn't the only priority taking part and being happy is important too.

About the SwaRon/TanHa moments I don't think i can put in words for all i felt during the entire conversation.

We always craved for these small moments, some happy talks, walking hand in hand and most importantly Sharon owning up to her feelings that its not now but Swayam has always been important to her. The hug though came to be as a pleasant surprise. 

Swayam getting lost in a trance and Sharon blushing and stoping him and then the cutest part the flying kiss, the majnu antics.. i was taken by surprise to see the Diva do that but then realized its not the Diva but Swayam's girlfriend who was standing right their.

The promises to stay together for ever and to never forget their passion dance felt amazing. The final bye and i'll miss you in more terms felt like coming from TanHa. The driving away part and the windows raising to show Swayam waiting, symbolic much.

Shantanu and Sneha you guys were awesome as always and you guys may be don't have the faintest idea as to what this meant to us fans.

Creatives a big thanks to you for understanding our emotions and giving us such a beautiful scene with TanHa as our SwaRon.

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well . . . I'm one of those God Forbidden moron kinds who till today was chanting my self-convinced line, "I still cant sink into the fact Sneha is leaving & all" . . and that's why couldn't get into the exact gravity of the  uncertainty of SwaRon of coming future . . . . But today, really dont know what unanticipatedly happened during the TanHa scene ( it's always Celestial feeling to write TanHa ) , a lone oppressive  yet somewhere smug tear ran down my cheek, may be to shake me up towards the harsh reality of the termination of a  world . . . termination of that  world where two heavenly souls admirably termed as TanHa and their million devotees resides . . . expiration of that world where two Majestic Magicians ethereally weave their magic wands & keep their crazy onlookers  overwhelmingly enthralled . . . Yap, I've waked up . . .but surprisingly not by some violently  vigorous shock , but by some "all time glittering" and Transcendental stuffs  performed by those two Prodigious Personality who are born to be admired . . . TanHa . . .👏

These last two week was just some of our "Life time achievements"  . . . Right from the Standout Sizzling Dance performances to some reality check msgs to the vivaciousness of SwaRon track. . .  everything were "Phenomenal" . . . but, todays TanHa scene was practically "out-of-the- world ". . . The way SwaRon promised each other to retain the passion of dance burning within them like always . .their hands holding moment. . .the little lost Swayam and more sensible Sharon . . . .and then Swayam's legendary line- Ur Wish Is My Command . . this line never hit the skids, and like always today it came with some serious paradisaical touch. . . . and how could I skip the finger heart . . .  the old meek majnu revives, that peeped in my mind on the  very moment . . . 

And the final goodbye  and miss u portion . . . it was literally more evident that both the actors portrayed  symbolic anecdotes here . . .and the window raising gradually was with its  fiercely impactful finishing touch . . . .One Most Marvelously executed scene of fiction history till date. . . .👏

Unreckonable thanks to Palki Mam for providing us todays Extraordinary wrap-up moment of TanHa which is literally gonna assist us to smile even in our agonizing state . . .  Unmeasurable applaudes to the dialogue writer & camera personality . . . Heartfelt gratitude to the whole D3 team . . .👏  and TanHa . . .- words can never do justice to these two, so I better chuck it here . . .😕

Sneha Kapoor, if I  loosen up a bit, may be I'll go for a lengthy saga . . .but, now just want to say straight forward . . .u are going to be missed . . . .

Above all, epic way of bidding adieu to TanHa . . . . my petite heart is indubitably gonna keep it up for life long . . . .    - Turin

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 11 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RES..
Thank u Sneha & TanHa 4 everything . Just 1 regret , when Sneha was about to say I Think... I Think i... Shaan stopped her & i was like 'Yeh kya kar diya bhai !!!'
i think she would've said 'I think i luv u' .Edited by D3_4life - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you cvcs for giving us sweet swaron scenes this week.We all will cherish this moments forever...:)
The best part was swaron hug n that flying kiss*dead*,when swayam come closer to sharon n she sweetly stop him aww they r just freakin adorable
Special thanks to sneha for giving us sweet sweet scenes,she always remain'real'sharon-the diva for me...:)
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Roshini thanks for such a beautiful post, you have said it all. God bless you Sneha and Shantannu, for giving us such beautiful moments of SwaRon. 
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post 👏
very well said...
its amazing how last two weeks have been shaped on D3 ...this was one on the most  imortant track i must say since D3 started...no fillers ...no nonscence  nothing...it was most logical track till date.

As palki mam promised there will be huge change in swaron track ...she stood by it...yes we all are happy for it..
be it dance by all cast & other performers ...swaron 's small things ..like talkig their heart out to each other...making each other comfortable...mostly the HUG...HUG WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR...
sharon realizing her love for swayam...calling him to meet her chup ke se .aweee
this what we all are logging since long time 

most importantly  the way they end TanHa wala SwaRon...it was on such positive note that it wont get better then this...
i had tears in my eyes...yes she left ...by giving us most precious memories which we will keep with us till life tym...love you TanHa

BUT STILL I HAVE COMPLAINT WITH  PALKI MAM...1 BAR BAS 1 BAR SHARON SE I LOVE YOU BULWATI...TO TANHA WALA SWARON  COMPLETE HOTA...
I WANTED THAT SO BADLY BUT NEVERTHELESS THIS ONE IS ALSO GOOD.

kudos  to palki mam & TanHa
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
ridzparul1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A vry nyc post dea...
Literally love d whole concept of dance camp n most important SWARON togtherness... OMG ..., dey r united, dey r 1 nw... love d way swayam come close to Sharon to kiss her n d way she push him bak was awesome... Swayam "wooohooo"...
love d music TERA HONE LAGA HOON... dis song perfectly goes wid d scene n beautifully picturise on dem... wen Sneha said see you soon n will bak soon , i was wishing SNEHA really hope u cum bak n dat tooo soon... but unfortunately dis cnt happen as we all knw she not only quit d3 but acting also...💔
Last day of Sneha on on-screen😔😔😭...
Thank god before leaving Sneha give us such a beautiful n uber-cute of SWARON as TanHa...
will cherish dese moments of TanHa forever, till mah last breath...

But today Swaron aaj hamesha k liye TanHa ho gya...💔

Thank you so much Shaantannu n Sneha for giving dese special moments n thank you Palki Ma'am n entire team of d3 for making such a spectacular epi of d3...😊
Edited by ridzparul1992 - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Edited Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago