Phir Subah Hogi

This is not unfair,if V want to be bad..

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 Friends ! 
 me don't know what happened, on tus epi, but every body seeming upset and disappoint, many saying this is end of vikram.. why u all saying this ? me din't see mon,tus epi, but today read tue's epi WU, may be u all upset because he said " i never crossed my limit till yet, but now i will"  ... for this u all r upset ?   but this is obvious, cvs want this,  they know this is not right but they doing this, and what can V do now, i read tus's WU,and felt that G continuously doing his insult,without any reason, he din't do natak, but she blaming him, how long he can bear this, please some body tell me "why G has so much arrogance ? who is she ? she is just a keep of a thakur, why she always challenging to V, still yet he did noting wrong to her or her daughter, he always helped her, but she is ungrateful... 

agree we don't want to see Vikram to be low,   but this is fact he is human being, not a sprite, what is his fault ...  he wants some love and happiness in his life..? for this desire he doing a lot even he doing what ever he can do ?  but no body is ready to understand him... every body cheating him,blaming him and want to do own manmani, but all restrictions r only for vikram...  why, why this ? 
and still yet we want V remain gem,and forget everything, and move on to his life... why ? and how ? 
 No deed of this... because...

in this situation,any body turn bad... he has solid reason... 

wife like rewa,who want his status only..
GF like sugani,for whom he did a lot but she is ready to marry to his own nephew...
nephew like adi, he raised him, did a lot for him but he is stealing to his love... 
G like a bedhni, who is nothing but always challenging him unnecessary...
 if this is not enough, remember adi-sug love story specially water melon scene, that was disgusting... i saw y's day episode, and felt very bad for him in the 1st half u could feel his pain, his willing for happiness and his helplessness... πŸ˜­
so now if he want to cross his limit..i wont mind... πŸ˜ˆ
 They all deserve this...   😑   

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you and I also feel the same as I said b4 I dont want him to be a killer or raper or anything like this
he is educated and I want him to fight with them with brain dont kill them if they die they will find peace and he will be in jail but if he makes their life hell... that will be great
I want to see him dealing with them like with Jwala Thakur no need to ruin him 4 this just the way he made G dance I know he can do more like this
every one here want him to remain good person but punish them too that way they wont even notice

and yes dont just read watch that scene of vikram pain I am sure u will feel sad for him and hurt too at the same time and then u will understand why fans here didnt want him to b evil the way he was thinking
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want TVS to take revenge like this:

Call Gulabia with all his thakur force in his haveli every evening for Ria dance.

And I am dying to watch the show where Gulabia dancing infront of TVS.

ronshaan thumbnail
ow... awful to watch it...

I dont want to see vikram watching G dancing

that G will think he is intrested in her🀒

croziaxx thumbnail
 i wish he say to infront of MT, that sug is bedhani, and adi did her sardhakai for me,so me now her owner and both maa-beti making to adi, oolloo, and taking advantage of him, and i wish he treat to S like his keep, and with G, i wound love if after knowing truth MT give a tight slap to G...  
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Guys

i posted this yesterday

I never wanted TVS to become grey/evil. I wanted him to remain positive, doing the right thing by people regardless of caste, creed, wealth or poverty. As he was not meant to be the main lead he could have been left to that. But the CVs did not allow that.

After the wedding debacle I wanted Sugni to tell him that she can never be with him because it was against her principles and convince him to let her go. If as a result he was devastated and broken slowly rebuilding himself and his life I would have been fine with that because there is positive message in that the human spirit is strong an can survive to live again. But the CVs did not allow that.

They are determined to lead him down the path of wrong/evil. My comments

"At least when he gives them hell no one not even Adi Sugni fans can say that he was not driven to it.

Also this cannot be the end - so Adi - Sugni get married. TVS makes their life hell. That will be entertaining for a few weeks then what?"

were in context of the path the CVs have chosen. My comments also reflect human behaviour. No matter how good or strong someone is there is a point at which they lose control and do the wrong thing. He was a sleep/knocked out whatever yesterday. G did not need to wake him and force him to watch the ceremony. He would have found out about it when he woke up. What she did was pure evil. So I am expecting him to lash out. It's a normal human reaction and we can see that he does in the Friday promo. I have said elsewhere that after Friday I would like him to take a step back. I do not want him to use violence such as abducting Sugni or be vulgar such as attacking her or having an illicit affair. I want him use that shrewdness that we saw at the beginning of the show when he was dealing with TJS to make his point. He said to TJS "humne bahot tamisha sa hamari havali ki chabi maagi thi, apne mana kardiya so majburi ma humna yeh kadam uthana pada".

I would like him to do the same here – he has treated all of these people with respect, apologised for his mistake, tried to make amends (ie tamisha sa sub kuch kia) but all of these people have done nothing but hurt him and now cruelly goaded him so he will now make his point in a manner that he would have preferred not to have done. (ie. majboori ma yeh khadam uthaya).

There is an old saying – It takes a few good men to do nothing for evil to prevail.

IMO in this story that's where we are!  These people have claimed that they are doing all this to save his marriage which is dead as a door nail but their actions show that this about getting what they want at any cost and they are becoming cruel, downright nasty and now pure evil to get there. It's time for a good man to stand up fight back and show them that wrong doing/cruelty/evil will not win and make these people rue the day they underestimated him. That is why I want him to fight back with finesse and without compromising his core values of being a decent human being.

I have said before and I will say it again, it's my observation that in the world we live in today

- good decent people who always try and do the right thing always suffer and are judged harshly; while

- those that are selfish/ who force their view on others without any consideration for other peoples feeling always land on their feet and everyone loves them.

==> Thats the case here.

TVS is a decent person who has tried to do the right thing and fate played a cruel trick on him. He lied once (I accept it was fundamental error judgement) and he has been paying the price for it ever since. Now he will pay the price in the cruellest way – watching the girl he loves and lives for marrying his own nephew and being forced to watch them build their life in front of him on a daily basis.

Adi is a decent person but he has no right to interfere in his mama's marriage (regardless of how he feels about it). But he has done, with dire consequences and he is being treated as hard done by/martyr. Even after yesterday when without any pre-empting Sugni knew something was wrong with TVS before the call and the way she ran to him without giving a damn about anything should show Adi that she loves him and will always love him. He may not understand love but he should understand the phrase – actions speak louder than words. That should tell him that no matter how much she says she will put TVS out of her mind and heart it is never going to happen.

G was a decent person who wanted her daughter's dream of being a wife rather than the other woman to come true but has now lost her moral compass and has become pure evil who will do anything and everything not only to secure her daughter's future but to wound TVS at every opportunity.

I am not putting Sugni in this list because she is a young girl trying to deal with a problem most adult women would find difficult. Yesterday during the ceremony at the havali you could see that she was very sad when Adi put chunari on her and was hurting because she could see how hurt/devastated he was. I think her asking him to give his blessing was her way of saying please let me go now because I don't want you to hurt anymore.

I agree it is important for a good person not to let evil into their heart but it is equally important for people that do wrong to see and suffer the consequences of their actions and repent because without that they will continue to believe that they are right and go on to do worse things. That why they say "jab inshan bhagwan ban na ki koshish karat hai tab woh bhagwan kum chatana jada banta hai"

My final comment is that God has been used despicably to endorse this IMMMROAL UNHOLY UNNECESSARY relationship and would like that message to be shown to be untrue by showing this marriage is not going to be plain sailing.

Sorry for the long post and apologies if my Hindi spelling is not correct.

ronshaan thumbnail
Or may b that time MT will say Sugni is adi;s wife and u must remain with reva

I dont trust her nor have any hopes from MT
shunu6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

ow... awful to watch it...

I dont want to see vikram watching G dancing

that G will think he is intrested in her🀒

Gulabia is waqt hawa mein urh rahi hai aur TVS can bring her down to her bedni proffession. by doing rai in the same haveli Gulabia will realise that she is no more
but a bedni.
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shunu6

Gulabia is waqt hawa mein urh rahi hai aur TVS can bring her down to her bedni proffession. by doing rai in the same haveli Gulabia will realise that she is no more
but a bedni.

Yeah but then she will say to Sugni ... Seee I told you He is just like that
but U never trust your Poor Mom πŸ˜•
shunu6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

Yeah but then she will say to Sugni ... Seee I told you He is just like that
but U never trust your Poor Mom πŸ˜•

Yaa you are right
But I have so much hatred to Gulabia and she needs some punishment.